What's new

Did you gain any business knowledge from making money online?

I've learnt about so many businessman ideas since I started working online as a freelancer. I've worked on websites which are business niche only. There are many alternatives businesses which I had no knowledge they used to exist but I captured them from the website.

When you started making money online, did you gain any business knowledge in return? I feel as if I learned a lot, especially about customers and the other things you do when working online, whether it be a gig site, a paid job online somewhere or whatever else.

I think I learned a lot about how to handle customers and people in general. What about you?
I learned how to watch the way a site operates, even in the beginning stages, how to look out for potential scams, 🧐 when to realize you'll be putting in too much time and effort and the payout doesn't match, and when it comes to the transcription sites, the best time to snag files, dodge the inaudible ones, and drop the job altogether if there just isn't enough work available.

I've learnt about so many businessman ideas since I started working online as a freelancer. I've worked on websites which are business niche only. There are many alternatives businesses which I had no knowledge they used to exist but I captured them from the website.

I can remember starting my poultry business as a result of a thread that I read on one of the forums that I was a member on. It opened my eyes on the possibilities that can come around with starting that kind of business and so far, I have been grateful to God on how much progress that I've made.

Working online has allowed me to learn so much regarding business and also in terms of marketing my business as well.

I always say that you learn something new every day and for me, that is something that does happen through the different kinds of jobs I take on and through research for these jobs as well.

Seriously, working online as a freelancer is a continuous learning process because there are new things that you're going to be exposed to each and every day that you have projects to work on by making use of different websites to do whatever job you are contracted to do. It is something that I've been very appreciative of since I started working.

I can remember starting my poultry business as a result of a thread that I read on one of the forums that I was a member on. It opened my eyes on the possibilities that can come around with starting that kind of business and so far, I have been grateful to God on how much progress that I've made.

If you're following the right channels, there's so much which you can learn from them. There are so many people who are willing to share their experiences and it's how you can learn. It's why I don't waste my time on social media banter on Twitter.

I took long practical lessons from my mentor for 6 months before I was able to feel confident with the knowledge that I have acquired is now enough for me to start out my own poultry farm business. Without feeling that confidence, I wouldn't have started.

Most of my work online has been on gig sites where my pay is in direct proportion to my work. If I don't work, someone else will, and no one will miss me. There are days that I make zero profit; and there are days that I do handsomely well. With more responsibilities I had to learn how to motivate myself to make more. Afterall, there is no boss to chastise or bark orders at me. The scenario is very clear: work well, make money. Work sluggishly, suffer the consequence.

So, one important skill I've gained from working online is my ability to work without supervision.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back