What's new

Did you ever quit working online then come back later?

There is no doubt that we always have different experiences that we faced or challenges that comes our ways while working online but inhave never quit and then come back later.

Most people are not aware that we that makes money online are really suffering, because making money online is not an easy task, it needs your time. One has to devote his time always.
I don't see working online as suffering though but all it requires is some level of consistency if you want to be successful. if you want to go into a business like blogging, it may take you some years before you'll be able to make money from it.

It means that you are a very focused person. As for me, I started making money online through investments and I was losing too much so I thought that was all the online businesses are so I just had to leave it.
Starting with investing on onkine platforms is not really a good idea as most of this kind of investment are not built to last and would surely disappoint you in the future.

Since I ventured into the online space, I have not look back at all, though there where times I thought of quitting but I had a bigger picture in front of me, so I usually motivate myself to continue on the journey
Same experience with me. Ever since I started working online, I have not quit. There are sometimes I got discourage and feel like forgetting about making money online. But the bigger picture I have always motivate me to keep working.

Starting with investing on onkine platforms is not really a good idea as most of this kind of investment are not built to last and would surely disappoint you in the future.
I do that even engage myself in those platforms. I have done a lot of them before and I always end up losing my money to those scam websites so there is no point in investing in them.
I do that even engage myself in those platforms. I have done a lot of them before and I always end up losing my money to those scam websites so there is no point in investing in them.

Same experience with me. Ever since I started working online, I have not quit. There are sometimes I got discourage and feel like forgetting about making money online. But the bigger picture I have always motivate me to keep working.
There are times you will come across a scam site and you will get robbed and you will be discouraged to working online but something will still keep telling you that there is opportunity to make money on the internet.

It is often better to get motivated to work online almost all the time because it will give you an upper hand and you get more serious to work on the internet virtually every day.

There are times you will come across a scam site and you will get robbed and you will be discouraged to working online but something will still keep telling you that there is opportunity to make money on the internet.
This happened to me. I met scam sites and I also met some people oine who scammed me. It made me feel like that is how online business is so it was just annoying and I stayed away from it

This happened to me. I met scam sites and I also met some people oine who scammed me. It made me feel like that is how online business is so it was just annoying and I stayed away from it
It is extremely important to carry out due diligence on any platform you want to join because most of these platforms are scams and they are out there to rip you off your hard-earned money.

All the challenges you pass through are meant to hone your abilities so that you can become better and you will able to identify a scam website when you see one and you will be able to give it a red flag.

I don't see working online as suffering though but all it requires is some level of consistency if you want to be successful. if you want to go into a business like blogging, it may take you some years before you'll be able to make money from it.
You're some how right, even though those that are not use to making comments on forums just as we do, they usually find it difficult to do that all the time, but I think the are not consistent.

Certain challenges could make you make a decision of wanting to quit online because there are lot of things that you will put into consideration most importantly, they are always associated with a low pay rate.
It's not only a low pay rate that can make a person to consider quiting working online. There are sometimes that you would do everything you knew to do and you'll not get expected result. Imagine working for a month without collecting a dime. There's no how quitting will not come to your mind, but regardless of challenges faced, quitting is not an option.

It is extremely important to carry out due diligence on any platform you want to join because most of these platforms are scams and they are out there to rip you off your hard-earned money.
This is why I always prefer when my friends refer me to a platform and I will make sure that I see their payment proof before joining the platform. It will be very sad to fall into the hands of these scammers again.

One thing I like about myself is that once I start something I make sure I make success out of it, as a matter of fact that's what defines me, when I start I don't quite, I finish whatever it is.

Well I have not quit working online before even though sometimes I think the issues may depends on the kind of site you worked on and personally I have a thought that when ever I quit online, I won't come back.

Well I have not quit working online before even though sometimes I think the issues may depends on the kind of site you worked on and personally I have a thought that when ever I quit online, I won't come back.
It is not peculiar to you because so many people do not quit working online for a while. They have stick to working on the internet for quite a long time and they really enjoy working here.

It is not peculiar to you because so many people do not quit working online for a while. They have stick to working on the internet for quite a long time and they really enjoy working here.
On the contrary, I have quit working online for some time and I came back again because I feel I was underpaid but there is absolutely nothing we can do about it due to the fact that people find it very hard to get job offline.

On the contrary, I have quit working online for some time and I came back again because I feel I was underpaid but there is absolutely nothing we can do about it due to the fact that people find it very hard to get job offline.
If you look at the amount you are payed online sometimes you will get tired and you would want to quit but considering the situation in offline employment, you will definitely come back.

If you look at the amount you are payed online sometimes you will get tired and you would want to quit but considering the situation in offline employment, you will definitely come back.
There are some online jobs that's going to give you a reasonable amount of money if you have a professional level skill and that is why the skill you have gained is a certificate to making money on the internet.

There are some online jobs that's going to give you a reasonable amount of money if you have a professional level skill and that is why the skill you have gained is a certificate to making money on the internet.
I have the plans to gain relevant skill so that I can be able to make huge amount of money and not settle for peanut on the internet presently which is why I have engaged in learning digital skills.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back