What's new

Did you ever quit working online then come back later?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where you stopped working online for a while and did something else? I did take a break from online work a few years back to work at a call center and that was not fun. I came back to online work soon after and I'm glad I did, because I never want to work at a call center ever again.

I sure did. I remember I took a break from my work online in 2017 and that was when I decided to try out and started streaming and making video game content. I did that up until 2022 and even though I was making something from it and I did enjoy it, it wasn't something I could stick to doing for a full-time thing. I came back to working online doing freelancing in October 2022 and I have been doing it ever since. My main reason for taking the break when I did was that I was burned out. I now take steps to avoid getting burned out as I did before.

I quit working online sometimes back when I was working in a restaurant. I would get so tired in the evening that working online was so hard. But then that job ended and so I got back online. I hope that when I get a new job offline, I can balance it with my online work.

I have been working online for over a decade and I have never quitted or even taken a break from my online work. There has not even been a day when I stropped working online. Even when I am sick, I work on my jobs for an hour or two.

Actually there was a time when I was not active to worked online though not quitting in real sense simply because online has been so much helpful to me in terms of meeting up to my daily demands.

Actually working online has not only been an option to people but also the only remedy to earned income since and after the pandemic which causes alot of unemployment in the society.

Ever since I started working online, I have not quit, even I consider quiting sometimes. What I do when I'm stressed is that I will take a break ranging from days to week to relaxed myself. I don't believe in quiting.

I have also stopped working online for some time then I later came back . Initially, I found working online as a rigorous activities but I discovered that offline jobs comes with more stress.i just prefer online job to offline jobs now.

The only time I quitted working online for a while is when my device got bad and that was around 2019. But when I got a very good device I started working online again.

The only time I quitted working online for a while is when my device got bad and that was around 2019. But when I got a very good device I started working online again.

I usually take short breaks when I work. I believe that taking breaks is quite important for all the people. If you do not take breaks, then you would get tired and stressed.

There are times I would get tired of working online and I would feel like quitting. It has happened to me several times when I would leave online jobs for a space of three weeks to a month before coming back again.

I usually take short breaks when I work. I believe that taking breaks is quite important for all the people. If you do not take breaks, then you would get tired and stressed.
Yeah, taking breaks whenever you are working is always very important. I also do that whenever I am working in the online space so that I will not get stressed out

There have been times where i have decided to take personal breaks from working online due to various stress. There where times i have even given up working online but after some time i do come back again.

I didn't stop online jobs for a long time but I take breaks whenever I get bored because working frequently will make you to take breaks for two or three days.

You can also take a break from online work if you notice that you're begining to stress out yourself too much. When I get sick, I could even take two weeks off from making money online and that's not necessarily me quitting.
You are doing great, giving up or quitting is not the way, you can take breaks for several days if you are tired, but always try to make online jobs a hobby for yourself.

You are doing great, giving up or quitting is not the way, you can take breaks for several days if you are tired, but always try to make online jobs a hobby for yourself.
Yes, it's actually a hobby for me especially working on posting forums. But you know that there's more to life than just sitting in one place throughout the day working online. Some days, you just need to take a break.

Yes, it's actually a hobby for me especially working on posting forums. But you know that there's more to life than just sitting in one place throughout the day working online. Some days, you just need to take a break.
Definitely, life is not all about working, you need to do other stuffs too, you need to enjoy your life but when you want your job to not become boring then you need to make it a hobby for yourself.

Definitely, life is not all about working, you need to do other stuffs too, you need to enjoy your life but when you want your job to not become boring then you need to make it a hobby for yourself.
It is necessary to work first and once you have gained enough money and you are financially free , you can engage in all pleasurable activities.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back