What's new

Did you ever lose interest in your work?

Have you ever lost interest in your work? Maybe you did so much of the work that it just became a chore to do, or you just don't feel it anymore. Have you ever been there?

I have had that moment at times with the work I do. Have you? How do you overcome it? For me it was just that I needed the money, and when I got creative again, I got motivated again. :)
Yes, there was a time when I started my journey as a freelance writer. I had to learn everything about freelancing and different skills. It took several months to learn everything myself through YouTube, online courses, and reading articles and books.

All that made me so overwhelmed that I wanted to give up because everything was new for me. But at the same time, I didn't want to give up and kept going because I didn't want to go out to do some job. I like the idea of 'working from home', so it keeps me motivated and busy.

Well there is absolutely no doubt that sometimes we might have such feelings due to some stress or lost.

The first time I lost my investment online, I lack total interest in it because I believe it might never make good income online again.

I don't think I have ever lost interest in both my online and offline work. I own a game shop and it is always interesting having to go and Co manage the shop.
In this part of the world gaming shops makes people a whole lot of money. I think it is one of the businesses I would consider in the near future when I want to diversify to a lot of things.

There is a way which you are going to lose interest in a particular job that you are doing and it doesn't matter the amount of break that you take from the work, you will never regain that interest and commitment back into the job.

I am fasting nowadays due to Ramadan. I feel tired a lot. However, I plan to energise myself and start working harder after the month of Ramadan. I think that I really need a lots of glucose as I lack it.

In this part of the world gaming shops makes people a whole lot of money. I think it is one of the businesses I would consider in the near future when I want to diversify to a lot of things.
It makes a lot of money though but it is not an easy business to manage. You can't stop betting in a game shop between two game players and it sometimes turns violent which you have to control. Not to talk of delinquent kids that steal parents' money to come play game. I have slept in police cell because of that.

Well sometimes, I do completely lost interest in the work I do based in some reasons or kind of challenges that comes my way.

Sometimes in the side of finance, and also sometimes lack of growth in the business.

It makes a lot of money though but it is not an easy business to manage. You can't stop betting in a game shop between two game players and it sometimes turns violent which you have to control. Not to talk of delinquent kids that steal parents' money to come play game. I have slept in police cell because of that.
In anything that involves betting and gaming such occurrences is inevitable. But as a business owner you can employ some strategies in order to make everyone responsible and minimise such occurrences.

In anything that involves betting and gaming such occurrences is inevitable. But as a business owner you can employ some strategies in order to make everyone responsible and minimise such occurrences.
I have tried the no gambling policy and it was not working. I have told them to bet responsibly. If anyone causes chaos in my game shop, I would report them to the police and it has helped with such occurrences.

Yes but I get to understand that if I don't do it no one is going to do it for me, the earlier I understand it the earlier the better, you need to have this kind of mindset aswell.

I have more interest in my work. All my works are giving me joy even to my online earnings. My dream work is writing content, preparing statement of published accounts, selling clothes, bag and wrist watch.

Actually such kind of feelings are inevitable even though sometimes it depends on the kind of work you do and the nature of stress.
Sometimes you felt like you effort isn't giving you what you want.

What make me lose in interested in job or business is when it's not bringing enough income. This can affect anybody motivation. When you need money and your job and businesses are not providing. But regardless of what happened, you should not quit your business or job.

Yes but I get to understand that if I don't do it no one is going to do it for me, the earlier I understand it the earlier the better, you need to have this kind of mindset aswell.
[/QUOT
As a serious minded entrepreneur, working hard to meet your target should be your focus , because its your business and you will shoulder the loss alone if you don't do well with the business.

Actually sometimes I do most especially working online.

Sometimes it hurts when you faced so much challenges in your business, jobs etc.

online is associated with uncertainties and if it had been affecting you for long, it will discourage you.

Yes there are so many times i have lost interest in my work. There are days where i do not have any interest in working both offline and as well online. Especially when customers starts pricing my work so low, its very discouraging.

No I haven't, I think that's because I love to earn money especially online, if you have a good knowledge and experience you are definitely going to earn money online.

Absolutely I have did and it really hurt not too long ago.

I work in a particular site which happens to be even more stressful than any of the survey site I know and the payment is even not encourageble at all.

A person's interest in their employment can wane. This may occur for a number of reasons, including burnout and unhappiness. It doesn't necessarily imply that they aren't at all motivated to find employment. It can be an indication that they need a new challenge or a shift in their career direction.

Absolutely I have did and it really hurt not too long ago.

I work in a particular site which happens to be even more stressful than any of the survey site I know and the payment is even not encourageble at all.
When you're not satisfy with the work you're doing, the best is to quit. I have quit legit site in the past because low pay. I have also quit job before because I do not like the working environment. But mostly, what can make me to lose interest in a job is low pay.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back