What's new

Did you ever lose interest in your work?

I have tried the no gambling policy and it was not working. I have told them to bet responsibly. If anyone causes chaos in my game shop, I would report them to the police and it has helped with such occurrences.
Gambling is something that people likes and it makes the whole thing very much interesting for them. So I don't think there is any way you can resist them from doing that. But you need to make sure that rules and regulations are maintained.

Have you ever lost interest in your work? Maybe you did so much of the work that it just became a chore to do, or you just don't feel it anymore. Have you ever been there?

I have had that moment at times with the work I do. Have you? How do you overcome it? For me it was just that I needed the money, and when I got creative again, I got motivated again. :)
Yes, because it's a normal thing. I believe that when you do the same thing all over again, it's normal that you will lose interest. I lost interest when I worked for a year or so because it got boring and I lacked motivation, but now I have more motivation and I quite like my job.

That's true @Shigobad2020, if you are having a good business you are expected to be used to this kinds of things, managing business is not something easy.
Managing a business is never because is the challenges that comes with the business, take for example when the business is not doing well ,we tend to be negative about the business .

I lost interest in my former job because I couldn't see any development to my career path in the that organisation. It is not always easy to quit a job as you are not sure how the new job might turn out.

I always advise people that the moment you lose interest in your job, you should start looking for another job so you can quit that job. It is a mental torture to keep going to a job you don't have interest in.

Managing a business is never because is the challenges that comes with the business, take for example when the business is not doing well ,we tend to be negative about the business .
That's true, sometimes I believe that if you are running a business and it is not working it is better you sell it off and venture into other businesses. There are people who can run it by her make it successful.

No I haven't, I think that's because I love to earn money especially online, if you have a good knowledge and experience you are definitely going to earn money online.
Losing interest is a Normal challenge in life we encounter at some point in our endeavors. But the ability to push past the limits is what ultimately ensures success.

No not at all, as long as I'm earning money I don't really care about anything,if you want to earn money you need to work hard for it, this very important.
That's true, if you really have this kind of mindset I'm not sure if you are going to earn money from it, knowing what you are doing is very important.

Last edited:
Actually sometimes situation can really makes us to lost interest in the kind of work we do.

There are several reasons why we can lost interest in the work we do most especially when there is low Income or salary.

Gambling is something that people likes and it makes the whole thing very much interesting for them. So I don't think there is any way you can resist them from doing that. But you need to make sure that rules and regulations are maintained.
Once someone is addicted to betting, there's little of nothing you can do to stop him from playing it again. One of the things that human can easily addicted to betting. And betting addiction is one of the worst thing in this life.

Actually sometimes situation can really makes us to lost interest in the kind of work we do.

There are several reasons why we can lost interest in the work we do most especially when there is low Income or salary.
That's true, an if you don't have the interest you are not going to do what's expected of you, that's why you need to be very serious with what you are doing.

I have experienced this a lot of the times, but because I'm looking for a way to earn money I have to fight it in other to meet up with my targets, it has helped me a lot.

Yes ,I believe you if you are working online or offline you are going to experience things like this, that's why you need to be deciplined, that's very important.
I have never lost interest working on paid to post forums. It is largely due to the fact that I love exchanging ideas and interacting with people. I am a very opinionated person and it helps me to always be enthusiastic working on paid to post forums.

I have experienced this a lot of the times, but because I'm looking for a way to earn money I have to fight it in other to meet up with my targets, it has helped me a lot.
Actually, we have an expectation for the business or job we're doing. So, when a job is not meeting your expectations, there's a high chance you'll lose interest in it. There are some job I have done in the past but I have to quit them because I lose interest in them.

I have never lost interest working on paid to post forums. It is largely due to the fact that I love exchanging ideas and interacting with people. I am a very opinionated person and it helps me to always be enthusiastic working on paid to post forums.
That is great for you. Paid to post forums are a great place for your to share your opinions. It is good that you love doing that and so you never get bored. I love it too, but sometimes laziness creeps in and offline work stresses tend to distract me from online work sometimes.

Things like this do happens, but trust me giving up is not the good idea, if you really want to succeed you need to fight those kinds of things, that's the best thing to do.

Actually sometimes such feelings and experiences are inevitable to our human endeavors most especially when you find yourself working for someone and you are been stressed always.

and more often when the payment is not satisfactory.

Losing interest is a Normal challenge in life we encounter at some point in our endeavors. But the ability to push past the limits is what ultimately ensures success.
It is the major reason why you need a lot of discipline in order to be able to make tangible amount of money for yourself both online and offline. When you lose interest you need to follow the plans you have made initially.

People like gambling because they believe that gambling is a quick way to make money. However, I think that those people are clearly wrong, as gambling is not a shortcut to success.

Actually sometimes I considered these situations as one of the most inevitable to happen to everyone most especially when you are not enjoying the benefits of your struggling and you found out that you workes for nothing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back