What's new

Did you ever lose interest in your work?

We almost experienced the same thing. I was working on an organisation and I was satisfied with the pay they offered at that time. But as time went on, I was given higher responsibilities but not higher pay. Even though they increased, it was not up to my expectations. I started losing interest in the work and I don't even know when I finally stayed back.
You are right, because sometimes if the person are not getting the way he was getting before from the job, you will start losing interest that job that is what happen with some people with their jobs, them will start losing interest about the job.

Have you ever lost interest in your work? Maybe you did so much of the work that it just became a chore to do, or you just don't feel it anymore. Have you ever been there?

I have had that moment at times with the work I do. Have you? How do you overcome it? For me it was just that I needed the money, and when I got creative again, I got motivated again. :)
I may not be in such situation because I believe that as long as I am earning from what I am doing then I don't have any reason why I should consider it boring. Well I cannot blame people if they consider their job boring as everyone have different types of jobs and environment they work.

I once work as an apprentice in a fashion design store. I lost interest in the job because i didn't like the way the employer treated us and so, i stopped working there.

This is something that is very common whenever you are working for another person because they will always do things that is going to favor them in a way that they don't even care how it is affecting you psychologically and emotionally.

I've lost interest in some jobs I've worked in the past. One of such jobs was a supervisor in a local shopping mall in my neighbourhood. The pay wasn't encouraging. I stand and walk about for hours while overseeing what all the staffs are doing. I lost interest and resigned from the job.

You are right, because sometimes if the person are not getting the way he was getting before from the job, you will start losing interest that job that is what happen with some people with their jobs, them will start losing interest about the job.

The motivation for working is actually getting paid a good amount of money for your job and whenever someone finds himself in a situation whereby the work which is taking almost all his time in the day usually end up not paying them something that is tangible enough to take care of their responsibilities to a great extent would become bored by the job over a long period of time.

Some years ago when I was working for a company that I was forced to work from Sunday to Sunday without giving me any moment of rest, it got to a point where I was no longer satisfied and lost interest with the job and I ended up quitting it.

There are, indeed, many companies that never allow you to take a leave. In fact, they call you even during holidays as well. There are a few big companies in here that tend to never allow their workers to take a leave during holiday seasons as well. However, in many professional workplace settings, holidays a re usually granted. Employees usually lose interest working in companies that force them to work on holidays.

Have you ever lost interest in your work? Maybe you did so much of the work that it just became a chore to do, or you just don't feel it anymore. Have you ever been there?

I have had that moment at times with the work I do. Have you? How do you overcome it? For me it was just that I needed the money, and when I got creative again, I got motivated again. :)

I do not lose interest at the workplace, aside my first job where I was erroneously accused of stealing. I know why I am at the office and ensure that I carry out my task and always go home at the end of the working period.

The only thing that I worry about is when my salary is delayed after doing a great job at the office.

There are, indeed, many companies that never allow you to take a leave. In fact, they call you even during holidays as well. There are a few big companies in here that tend to never allow their workers to take a leave during holiday seasons as well. However, in many professional workplace settings, holidays a re usually granted. Employees usually lose interest working in companies that force them to work on holidays.

The situation I was in that company is not even about giving you leave but about using you like you are a slave where you have to work from Monday to Monday without taking any day off from the weekdays. I had to tell myself that this is not the way forward for me to work and I had to quit the job..

Many times actually. Especially when I was a beginner and don't have a lot of people patronizing my business, I did think that it was all a waste and was for nothing. I do feel that way sometimes, especially now the AI is making it's way to the top.

I always like doing jobs that I have passion, it actually motivates me and make me put in my best on the job. People usually lose interest on the job when the jobs become lousy and uninteresting..

The situation I was in that company is not even about giving you leave but about using you like you are a slave where you have to work from Monday to Monday without taking any day off from the weekdays. I had to tell myself that this is not the way forward for me to work and I had to quit the job..

Well, I think that employees should be given days days off once per week and this is the only way a company could help maintain the mental health of employees. If a company forces its employees to work from Monday till Monday, then employees will eventually lose interest.

Well, I think that employees should be given days days off once per week and this is the only way a company could help maintain the mental health of employees. If a company forces its employees to work from Monday till Monday, then employees will eventually lose interest.
Most companies I Know usually gives their employees at least one day rest . This rest is important because it gives them room to rest and come back fresh the next day to resume normal work..

Most companies I Know usually gives their employees at least one day rest . This rest is important because it gives them room to rest and come back fresh the next day to resume normal work..

Majority of the companies certainly allow their employees to take rest for a single day in a week. However, a few companies allow a two day holiday and i think that this is the official announcement by the government for governmental and private companies. So, people abide by it.

Majority of the companies certainly allow their employees to take rest for a single day in a week. However, a few companies allow a two day holiday and i think that this is the official announcement by the government for governmental and private companies. So, people abide by it.
Weekend are usually holidays for most people that work in most organization and I think it is enough for anyone to rest and refresh to come back to work in the coming week. Both public and private establishment do so..

I do not lose interest at the workplace, aside my first job where I was erroneously accused of stealing. I know why I am at the office and ensure that I carry out my task and always go home at the end of the working period.

The only thing that I worry about is when my salary is delayed after doing a great job at the office.
Bosses who delays their workers payment after they have bleed for the business are not human beings. You will pay for your transportation to work for coming and going back home throughout the weekdays and feed at work but when it's time for your payment, they will delay it with reasons I don't care to understand.

I am quite sure that many people would not even like to work in a company that makes people work seven days a week until or unless the salary is really high. Regardless of how high the salary is, I think that a company is obliged to offer a day off in a week.

It's only a few businesses here that forces their workers to come to work on Saturdays. It's wrong in my opinion because that's the day they are supposed to do their home chores and rest against Sunday. Although, I have worked for a company that forced me to work on Sundays too.

I have never lost interest on any job I am ask to do at any point in time. If I am satisfied with any job I was doing the best thing I do is to quit such jobs. When ever I set out for any task I put in all my strength and energy to make it successful..

It's only a few businesses here that forces their workers to come to work on Saturdays. It's wrong in my opinion because that's the day they are supposed to do their home chores and rest against Sunday. Although, I have worked for a company that forced me to work on Sundays too.

There are instances when the workers are forced to come to work and they may not refuse. This is because they may not have any other option. Regardless of that, this happens mostly in many private workplace where the boss is quite dominating. In public sectors, this never happens.

There are instances when the workers are forced to come to work and they may not refuse. This is because they may not have any other option. Regardless of that, this happens mostly in many private workplace where the boss is quite dominating. In public sectors, this never happens.

This is actually the reason why you have to make sure to understand and ask questions of what is expected of you in any company that is employing you to work. This is because they are going to table the conditions of work and which is going to guarantee your salary. I was actually in formed when I was being employed there will be cases when I will work on a Sundays and I agreed to it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back