What's new

Did you ever lose interest in your work?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever lost interest in your work? Maybe you did so much of the work that it just became a chore to do, or you just don't feel it anymore. Have you ever been there?

I have had that moment at times with the work I do. Have you? How do you overcome it? For me it was just that I needed the money, and when I got creative again, I got motivated again. :)

Yes, sometimes I lose interest in my work. Sometimes I just feel tired of the whole work and no motivation is found.
To oversee this, most times I would just give myself a kind of break to rest well, then come back to my work.

The point that I lost interest in work was after I had worked for 2 years in an organization and I looked at the pay I was getting and I realized I had grown above that pay. I just lost interest and it led to my resignation.

I have list interest in different kinds of work numerous times. I was once a manager at a store, I was earning really well but I lost interest and gave up the work.

Have you ever lost interest in your work? Maybe you did so much of the work that it just became a chore to do, or you just don't feel it anymore. Have you ever been there?

I have had that moment at times with the work I do. Have you? How do you overcome it? For me it was just that I needed the money, and when I got creative again, I got motivated again. :)

Some years ago when I was working for a company that I was forced to work from Sunday to Sunday without giving me any moment of rest, it got to a point where I was no longer satisfied and lost interest with the job and I ended up quitting it.

I once work as an apprentice in a fashion design store. I lost interest in the job because i didn't like the way the employer treated us and so, i stopped working there.

Yes, sometimes I lose interest in my work. Sometimes I just feel tired of the whole work and no motivation is found.
To oversee this, most times I would just give myself a kind of break to rest well, then come back to my work.
Taking a break whenever you lose interest is very much important. It can help you to rekindle that motivation you have for the job. But if you're doing a nine-to-five job you may not be permitted to take a break when you are tired.

Yes, it happened to me in the past, when I worked in the hospitality industry many years ago, I began to think that this was not for me, and in the end it turned out not to be, when you do not feel comfortable in a job are feelings that usually begin to flourish.

Yes, at a point last last month I got tired of going to work because of the scarcity of cash in my country. I felt like quitting du to long distance trekking.

Yes, it's possible to lost interest in our work, especially if the work have to do with challenges, like stress and inability to be motivated by the money being paid, an individual can lost interest as a result of this, it can be challenging to continue.

Taking a break whenever you lose interest is very much important. It can help you to rekindle that motivation you have for the job. But if you're doing a nine-to-five job you may not be permitted to take a break when you are tired.

Well, there does come a time when I tend to lose interest. The fact of the matter is that I try my best to take break and contemplate a lot. I always think that if I work harder, then I will get the results that I want.

Lolz, I could remember when I was still learning a skill. Before I even started , I was always motivated by it. but as I personally engaged And know what it is to become an expert in such area , I pass through a lot of stress and late working.
I slowly start losing interest but I thank God I completed it after a certain period of time.

I get bored with my online work often. But then I realize that it is mostly that part of my brain that wants immediate gratification that is causing this. Often, it takes me changing my mindset to be back on track.

Yes, that is one of the disadvantages of working 9 to 5. You would not have the chance to take a break except you are permitted by your Boss to do so.
Taking a break is essential for the Normal working of your business.

There is a way which you are going to lose interest in a particular job that you are doing and it doesn't matter the amount of break that you take from the work, you will never regain that interest and commitment back into the job.

I work online and there are times that I gotvtired of the work but I always begin immediately I remember that I need money. Money is the major thing that is motivating us to work.

How would you take a break when you are an employee and you have to discharge your job role? That's why you see many people angrily dragging themselves to work and pouring the frustration on customers.

Well, there does come a time when I tend to lose interest. The fact of the matter is that I try my best to take break and contemplate a lot. I always think that if I work harder, then I will get the results that I want.
I believe no matter what you do, there are times in which you will lose interest but your ability to motivate yourself is what really matters. That is why it is important people are very much disciplined in what they do.

My job is online and it is about my passion so I never lost interest in my job but sometimes I take breaks because working for a long period of time will make me tired.

I don't think I have ever lost interest in both my online and offline work. I own a game shop and it is always interesting having to go and Co manage the shop.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back