What's new

Did you ever lose interest in your work?

People like gambling because they believe that gambling is a quick way to make money. However, I think that those people are clearly wrong, as gambling is not a shortcut to success.
Only a few people get lucky gambling but majority of others end up losing their money. in my own perspective gambling is actually not a quick way to make money instead it is the quickest way to lose your money.

The inflation rate that is ravaging the economy presently makes it tiring because the prices of items as gone up and as a businessman, it will be very difficult to chase your customers away with huge prices and that has reduced the profit level drastically.

Only a few people get lucky gambling but majority of others end up losing their money. in my own perspective gambling is actually not a quick way to make money instead it is the quickest way to lose your money.

I think that a person must never depend on luck. There are many people who may think that they are lucky and they may gamble. However, luck does not support people all the time and they could lose money.

No I have never done that, as long as I can earn money, I'm very sure you can do something meaningful with my time,a lot of people don't really understand this.

I think that a person must never depend on luck. There are many people who may think that they are lucky and they may gamble. However, luck does not support people all the time and they could lose money.
Depending on luck is one of the riskiest mistakes people make and that is why majority of gamblers always end up losing their money. Depending on luck is not advisable at all.

Actually gambling is a game of luck which I believe everyone can be successful and everyone can also fail no matter how good you are into gambling, you will fail someday.

It is the major reason why you need a lot of discipline in order to be able to make tangible amount of money for yourself both online and offline. When you lose interest you need to follow the plans you have made initially.
That is true. If you lose interest with online work, you need to remind yourself the important goals that you set. Imagine the benefits that will come from achieving those goals and that will motivate you to keep working.

I don't think I have ever lost interest in both my online and offline work. I own a game shop and it is always interesting having to go and Co manage the shop.
That's good, because sometimes what can make a person lost interest in any particular work or business you are doing maybe there is much lost, then you can loss much interest about such business, for me I have never loss interest in my particular business because it is doing well.

That's good, because sometimes what can make a person lost interest in any particular work or business you are doing maybe there is much lost, then you can loss much interest about such business, for me I have never loss interest in my particular business because it is doing well.
I understand how losses can demoralize a person and make him or her to lose interest in a business. Beyond a business, people lose interests in their work when the work is not meeting their expectations.

I understand how losses can demoralize a person and make him or her to lose interest in a business. Beyond a business, people lose interests in their work when the work is not meeting their expectations.
Yes, you can lose interest when the work you are working is not paying you what you expect to get, then the person can start losing interest in such job or business, I could remember when I was working with one private company and I was not getting what I expected to get, I started losing interest in such job.

Yes, you can lose interest when the work you are working is not paying you what you expect to get, then the person can start losing interest in such job or business, I could remember when I was working with one private company and I was not getting what I expected to get, I started losing interest in such job.
We almost experienced the same thing. I was working on an organisation and I was satisfied with the pay they offered at that time. But as time went on, I was given higher responsibilities but not higher pay. Even though they increased, it was not up to my expectations. I started losing interest in the work and I don't even know when I finally stayed back.

Actually sometimes it just happened without we preparing for it.

There are some situations actually that will comes our way and we can't be able to control it than to give up.

Actually gambling is a game of luck which I believe everyone can be successful and everyone can also fail no matter how good you are into gambling, you will fail someday.
The truth is that there are people who have succeeded as professional gamblers but majority of people always loses. So it is not something that is advisable for people to venture into.

It is mandatory to have interest in whatever jobs that you find yourself doing. This is why you need to choose a job that is your passion and what you love doing.

Depending on luck is one of the riskiest mistakes people make and that is why majority of gamblers always end up losing their money. Depending on luck is not advisable at all.

i have depended on my luck in the past and it never went well for me. I suffered from huge losses and I ended up quitting. I was trading in cryptocurrencies and I lost much money in the end.

i have depended on my luck in the past and it never went well for me. I suffered from huge losses and I ended up quitting. I was trading in cryptocurrencies and I lost much money in the end.
I also lost a lot of money in cryptocurrency but I am not going to quit. I have made a lot of money from it also. I think cryptocurrency is not something you make profit from in a day because it requires consistency and proper knowledge.

I also lost a lot of money in cryptocurrency but I am not going to quit. I have made a lot of money from it also. I think cryptocurrency is not something you make profit from in a day because it requires consistency and proper knowledge.
It's important to keep pressing and striving hard to make money from cryptocurrency, following the fact that it is a promising investment . Losing interest now would amount to a very big loss.

It's important to keep pressing and striving hard to make money from cryptocurrency, following the fact that it is a promising investment . Losing interest now would amount to a very big loss.
I have already come a long way in the cryptocurrency space. Quitting at the moment is foolishness in own perspective because I have learnt a lot of things. Presently, we are in the bear market and I think now is the best time to invest for the next bull run.

Actually I believe sometimes it happens like that and I believe such feelings are inevitable.

Sometimes it comes whenever we felt like our effort towards success is not really working for us.

My work is my life andni have never lose interest in my business for once but its normal to get tired , weary and sometimes frustrated with some certain aspect of the job but with time , it passes .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back