What's new

Did you decide to stick with online work due to the pandemic?

I was making money online long before the pandemic. In fact, I started working online in 2012 and by 2014 I was already making full-time income by working online. Interestingly, for a lot of people pandemic introduced them to online work.

I was making money online long before the pandemic. In fact, I started working online in 2012 and by 2014 I was already making full-time income by working online. Interestingly, for a lot of people pandemic introduced them to online work.
It's quite long that you have been working online and you must have garnered enough experience.
By now you should know the ins and out of how to make money online easily. At exactly the same time I focused more on my offline business.

I started working online long before the pandemic. But the pandemic made me more serious about working. Now, I love working online a lot that not having an offline job does not worry me. Though I still look for an offline job, but I will do it alongside online work.

I started working online long before the pandemic. But the pandemic made me more serious about working. Now, I love working online a lot that not having an offline job does not worry me. Though I still look for an offline job, but I will do it alongside online work.
You have a very valid point because if you are addicted to working online, it will be a little bit difficult to let go of online activities.
Even if you have an offline job, you will still come back to earn here.

Working from home is great and you should plan out your time properly if not it could amount to a waste of time. Sometimes, most especially if you're having kids at home just like I am.
As we all know the Corona pandemic lead to total closure of places, business, school and work, it made me to stick to only one source of making money, which is posting on forums to earn

As we all know the Corona pandemic lead to total closure of places, business, school and work, it made me to stick to only one source of making money, which is posting on forums to earn
There was a clampdown on business operation during the covid pandemic and too many people had no choice than to look for alternative way to make money which online presented effortlessly.

The truth is that working online is very much interesting and addictive. making money sitting at the comfort of your home is something very much interesting. But if you're not making enough money you have to expand.

Actually when you have no othet alternatives to earned good income, you most stick to the online platforms. since the pandemic and after it outbreak, alot of people have lost their offline jobs.

Actually when you have no othet alternatives to earned good income, you most stick to the online platforms. since the pandemic and after it outbreak, alot of people have lost their offline jobs.
There was a total clampdown on offline jobs during the pandemic and people had no choice other than to stick with online platforms and so many of them are still working online ever after.

in my opinion there are several alternatives in the online space. The level of skill you have really matters. The opportunities online is just numerous but what really matters is your ability to work towards them

There was a total clampdown on offline jobs during the pandemic and people had no choice other than to stick with online platforms and so many of them are still working online ever after.
Yeah, the pandemic forced most of us to get serious with online jobs. You were just at home sitting with no way to look for an offline job. That was such a great time to work online. And it has remained so for many of us.

Anybody who was able to build a successful business online during the pandemic will not leave it actually. Instead they can be working offline and online simultaneously.

There are many people who created their own business during the pandemic. However, this may not necessarily mean that they are also successful now. Many people sold mask during that time, but now this business is no longer profitable at all.

There are many people who created their own business during the pandemic. However, this may not necessarily mean that they are also successful now. Many people sold mask during that time, but now this business is no longer profitable at all.
that is quite very true. Mask business was one of the most profitable during the Corona virus pandemic but now the demand has actually declined. I think it is a kind of business that should not be relied upon.

You're really very lucky to have started working online even before the pandemic as you would have made so much money since then. I personally knew about the online market even before the pandemic but I was too scared to give it a trial judging from what I've heard about it.

You're really very lucky to have started working online even before the pandemic as you would have made so much money since then. I personally knew about the online market even before the pandemic but I was too scared to give it a trial judging from what I've heard about it.
So many people was scared of joining online platforms. I could remember in 2008, when I graduated, from the university, i was searching for ways to make money online but I never came across any reasonable and easy way to make money and I left.

So many people was scared of joining online platforms. I could remember in 2008, when I graduated, from the university, i was searching for ways to make money online but I never came across any reasonable and easy way to make money and I left.
The idea of making money online then might not be so rampant and I doubt if most of the posting forums we have today was in existence at that time. Those who had access to smartphones then wouldn't think of making money online.

You have a very valid point because if you are addicted to working online, it will be a little bit difficult to let go of online activities.
Even if you have an offline job, you will still come back to earn here.

Luckily, I do not have an offline job and this is why I have more time to focus on my online work. I love to work online and this is what I have been doing for a really long time.

Luckily, I do not have an offline job and this is why I have more time to focus on my online work. I love to work online and this is what I have been doing for a really long time.
There are a lot of opportunities online and it is good for anyone who have the understanding and experience to tap into such opportunities to make money and I want to point out that you must do a lot of things to make reasonable amount of money online.

You would need to introduce the platform that I could earn reasonably, so that I can also give it a try. Since you're working full-time online, you must have gotten one or two website at your disposal

Yes, I had made up my mind doing many things. I feared COVID-19 seriously as infected patients were many around me. At last I decided to stick with online work due to the pandemic.​

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back