What's new

Did you decide to stick with online work due to the pandemic?

The pandemic has made many people to settle down full time to be depending on online earning and most people learnt a lot from working online aside targeting the pay.

The convenience and the opportunity to do multiple things online in order to earn reasonably is one of the factors that drive lots of people to work online among many other things.

The pandemic was a real blessing in disguise for me. It was at that time that I decided to put my full effort into earning online. Since then, I have been so active and earned a lot.

For someone like me I have already been working online before the pandemic and during the pandemic I have introduced so many people to working online,but what I know is that during that pandemic I was able to steady indoors and be working

Mine is a little bit different because during the pandemic, my offline business was boominh . I started working online when I had little financial issues my own business.
What was the kind of offline business you where into? I am curious to know as I would like to know if it is something I can venture into in the nearest Future as my job was halted during the pandemic

What was the kind of offline business you where into? I am curious to know as I would like to know if it is something I can venture into in the nearest Future as my job was halted during the pandemic
I engage in agent banking business at that time people were looking for ways to withdraw money into their pocket because the banks are undergoing skeletal operation and I made a lot of money because we were charging high fees at that time.

You're really very lucky to have started working online even before the pandemic as you would have made so much money since then. I personally knew about the online market even before the pandemic but I was too scared to give it a trial judging from what I've heard about it.
I think you were scared just because of the stories you have heard about Ponzi schemes. it is good that you have discovered that making money online is not all about investing in ponzi schemes. I also had that mindset before until I changed it

For someone like me I have already been working online before the pandemic and during the pandemic I have introduced so many people to working online,but what I know is that during that pandemic I was able to steady indoors and be working
That is the same for me. I was able to introduce so many people to online earning. I also got a chance to spend more time online and earn better than I did before the pandemic.

You would need to introduce the platform that I could earn reasonably, so that I can also give it a try. Since you're working full-time online, you must have gotten one or two website at your disposal

I do not have a website. I mainly work on paid forums. i also work on micro job sites, but writing on forums is my main source of income right now. In the past, I have worked for many websites like content marketplaces.

I think you were scared just because of the stories you have heard about Ponzi schemes. it is good that you have discovered that making money online is not all about investing in ponzi schemes. I also had that mindset before until I changed it
I was scared actually and I have no money that I can afford to lose then so I thought it was best that I stayed away. But at some point I had to give it a trial and it actually worked for me.

That is the same for me. I was able to introduce so many people to online earning. I also got a chance to spend more time online and earn better than I did before the pandemic.
The pandemic is a blessing in disguise for so many people because they started working online due to the fact that they have no options to work offline due to pandemic and they have chosen to work online presently. The pandemic has really made so many people to work online..

The pandemic is a blessing in disguise for so many people because they started working online due to the fact that they have no options to work offline due to pandemic and they have chosen to work online presently. The pandemic has really made so many people to work online..
You have a very valid point because the pandemic has changed many people to work online and some of them have left their offline jobs.

I was scared actually and I have no money that I can afford to lose then so I thought it was best that I stayed away. But at some point I had to give it a trial and it actually worked for me.
once you have made your research and you're convinced enough, you can give something a try. But it is always important you do that with the amount of money you can easily let go in case anything goes wrong.

once you have made your research and you're convinced enough, you can give something a try. But it is always important you do that with the amount of money you can easily let go in case anything goes wrong.
I am not actually a big fan of investing money in any online project as I have come to understand that there are other ways, better ways to even make money online.

I am not actually a big fan of investing money in any online project as I have come to understand that there are other ways, better ways to even make money online.
Okay, everybody have their preferences when it comes to making money online. Some people like investing in different things like cryptocurrency, stocks and a lot of others and some people don't like it.

Okay, everybody have their preferences when it comes to making money online. Some people like investing in different things like cryptocurrency, stocks and a lot of others and some people don't like it.
Investing in cryptocurrency market when you can understand it and read the chart us actually a very good idea and I have a lot of friends earning through that method. But for those who can't, you can agree with me that it's just as dangerous.

Investing in cryptocurrency market when you can understand it and read the chart us actually a very good idea and I have a lot of friends earning through that method. But for those who can't, you can agree with me that it's just as dangerous.
Yeah, that is why it is always advised for you to learn cryptocurrency trading well before venturing into it if not you will end up losing a lot of money. People actually need to get this idea.

Yeah, that is why it is always advised for you to learn cryptocurrency trading well before venturing into it if not you will end up losing a lot of money. People actually need to get this idea.
Going to trade or invest in the market without learning all you can or rather be very good at it that you can make more money than you lose, then you will be one and the same with a gambler.

Well personally I consider the pandemic as long gone phenomenon and it's time to move on. Though there are people who have lost their jobs, due to the pandemic, and the online is the only remedy for them now.

I never took that decision of making money online due to the pandemic. I have always liked to make money online and that is what I am doing right now. It is not because of the pandemic.
When it came to the pandemic originally, I imagine it brought many of you online to find work. Since the pandemic has kinda slowed down, I was wondering if you guys are sticking to online work? Or have some of you decided to go back into in person work as well?

I don't think I could do in person work again. I prefer online for sure.
The pandemic never made me work online because I have always wanted to work online since a long period of time. The pandemic only boosted my love for online earnings.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back