What's new

Did you decide to stick with online work due to the pandemic?

After joining the online works during pandemic , I looked for ways to make it continue bringing in the profits.
Because the cost of living continues to rise everyday.

Actually alot of people have no other beneficial option than to stick themselves to online earnings. though I haven't done same but my earnings offline is less compared to online since the pandemic.

Actually alot of people have no other beneficial option than to stick themselves to online earnings. though I haven't done same but my earnings offline is less compared to online since the pandemic.
Wow, making money online and offline is good but I think it is important to evaluate which one is more lucrative for you. I'd rather prefer going into a business offline than working for people.

Actually not all people where badly affected by the pandemic, and not all people who begin to earned online could go back to there normal offline. I decided to continue with my online and also do my offline business too to make a balance between my spending and income

When it came to the pandemic originally, I imagine it brought many of you online to find work. Since the pandemic has kinda slowed down, I was wondering if you guys are sticking to online work? Or have some of you decided to go back into in person work as well?

I don't think I could do in person work again. I prefer online for sure.
The pandemic really changed the lives of people because it made more members of the public be receptive to the practice of earning revenue online. I understand why individuals would want to continue in this space

I am a freelancer and this was the main reason why the pandemic never had a really seriously effect on me. The fact of the matter is that this is the real benefit of making money online.
If this is your case, then I must say that you are very lucky and I would have loved to be in your kind of situation as I would have also made so much money from it as well during that period

Online work is actually something that has been interesting me for a lot of time right now. I am particularly happy that I am beginning to get a lot of opportunities to display my skills and even start working online full time.

Actually not all people where badly affected by the pandemic, and not all people who begin to earned online could go back to there normal offline. I decided to continue with my online and also do my offline business too to make a balance between my spending and income
Working online and offline simultaneously is good. If you have an offline business then it will be better for you because you will be in total control of your time and you can employ someone to do it.

Though I didn't stick to my online earnings platforms but I believe the pandemic gives us or alot of people genuine reasons to stick to online as a result of the damages it has caused.

Though I didn't stick to my online earnings platforms but I believe the pandemic gives us or alot of people genuine reasons to stick to online as a result of the damages it has caused.
For me, the coronavirus pandemic has taught me never to depend on one source of income again. Working online is good but you must try as much as possible to diversified to offline also.

I can't leave online earning again since it is adding value to my life. Pandemic has made me to realize that there is another way to make money easier at my comfort house instead of relying on only offline job.

One thing that made me continue working online was based on the fact that it gave me enough freedom to do whatever i wanted. I could be doing another work and still create time to work online as well.

I was not lucky enough to find the one that could give me a stable earning. I hope I can find one soon that will let me give up my regular job.
Wish you find your stable online income, I am also trying to find a stable online income, that is why I am trying to learn a new skill to start freelancing, I think it will help me alot.

Wish you find your stable online income, I am also trying to find a stable online income, that is why I am trying to learn a new skill to start freelancing, I think it will help me alot.
freelancing is actually a good way to make money online but the competition is high. If you want something stable venturing into blogging or having a YouTube channel is a very good idea.

freelancing is actually a good way to make money online but the competition is high. If you want something stable venturing into blogging or having a YouTube channel is a very good idea.
Definitely, blogging and YouTube are great ways of money making but competition still exists in these two fields too, if you can master a skill then you can become a great freelancer.

Well there are so many reasons that make me to decide to stick to an online work to earn during covid-19 pandemic and some of the reasons are depending only on parents for data and recharge card, so it is wrong for me.
I was also somebody that was very tired of always asking my parents for money and I just needed a place that I was going to be making money even if it was just small.

Wow, making money online and offline is good but I think it is important to evaluate which one is more lucrative for you. I'd rather prefer going into a business offline than working for people.

I think that each and every person has his own preferences, as far as I am concerned, I would prefer making money online because this is what I like to do in the end.

Definitely, blogging and YouTube are great ways of money making but competition still exists in these two fields too, if you can master a skill then you can become a great freelancer.
There is competition in every online venture. There is no my business you will go into without seeing some level of competition. But mastery and consistency will make you successful.

The pandemic has really taught so many people a lot of things . When the pandemic era finished, so many people were glued to making money online and they never left it.
Yes, the lockdown that was enforced during the pandemic make a lot of people to work online and have their eyes open to many opportunities that are abound online. So after the pandemic has gone, they couldn't leave online business.

Yes, the lockdown that was enforced during the pandemic make a lot of people to work online and have their eyes open to many opportunities that are abound online. So after the pandemic has gone, they couldn't leave online business.
Anybody who was able to build a successful business online during the pandemic will not leave it actually. Instead they can be working offline and online simultaneously.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back