What's new

Did you decide to stick with online work due to the pandemic?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it came to the pandemic originally, I imagine it brought many of you online to find work. Since the pandemic has kinda slowed down, I was wondering if you guys are sticking to online work? Or have some of you decided to go back into in person work as well?

I don't think I could do in person work again. I prefer online for sure.

Well, pandemic open my eyes to many things online. Before the pandemic, I only know few ways to make money online. I know about blogging and few other ways then. But immediately, the pandemic comes I started to focus on making money online.

It is very correct that so many people who are forced to continue to work online during the pandemic. The era of the pandemic saw the online community grows very quickly and exponentially.

Well there are so many reasons that make me to decide to stick to an online work to earn during covid-19 pandemic and some of the reasons are depending only on parents for data and recharge card, so it is wrong for me.

Well there are so many reasons that make me to decide to stick to an online work to earn during covid-19 pandemic and some of the reasons are depending only on parents for data and recharge card, so it is wrong for me.
Mine is a little bit different because during the pandemic, my offline business was boominh . I started working online when I had little financial issues my own business.

I had a lot of plans about going into the online space far before the pandemic even came into surface. I believe that it just made me to become more serious about it.

During the pandemic, I learned a lot of things that no one can give money without their personal benefits, so I decided to stick with online. I knew they pay a little amount, but at the end, we make some profit in our pockets.

During the pandemic, I learned a lot of things that no one can give money without their personal benefits, so I decided to stick with online. I knew they pay a little amount, but at the end, we make some profit in our pockets.
The pandemic has really taught so many people a lot of things . When the pandemic era finished, so many people were glued to making money online and they never left it.

The pandemic has really taught so many people a lot of things . When the pandemic era finished, so many people were glued to making money online and they never left it.
After hearing some terrible stories from my closest friends, I realized that the pandemic had revealed many people's true personalities. I also realized that whenever we experience emergencies, our online income is very helpful, so I made the decision to never ever stop using online earning opportunities.

After hearing some terrible stories from my closest friends, I realized that the pandemic had revealed many people's true personalities. I also realized that whenever we experience emergencies, our online income is very helpful, so I made the decision to never ever stop using online earning opportunities.
That is indeed a very good decision from you because by the time you continue to work online, lot of things will continue to unravel. You will continue to develop more websites that are legitimate to make money from.

Well the pandemic period and it lockdown is over but I am still working online. I was only exposed to it and it's benefit during the pandemic and I have become used to it.

Yes I was also working online even before the pandemic started, working online as not being easy for me especially when I'm starting it for the first time.

I have decided to be doing and sticking to online work actually even the outbreak of the pandemic by the way. I actually got interested in the online earning after seeing my colleagues earning massively from long ago

I was making money before the pandemic online but that was not much. It was during the pandemic time that I was able to learn so many things about online money making.

I was making money before the pandemic online but that was not much. It was during the pandemic time that I was able to learn so many things about online money making.
Same here too I could remember then that I once earn money from newsforums online just that there earning is not much but it was during the pandemic that I know a lot and different ways of earning money online.

It is very correct that so many people who are forced to continue to work online during the pandemic. The era of the pandemic saw the online community grows very quickly and exponentially.

While it is true that many people decided to work from home during the pandemic, but I am a kind of person who would always want to work from home all the time. This is why I work from home full-time.

Not really. I can't even remember my fate then during the pandemic if I was making money online or not , just that working online is a bit less stressful for me. That is why I have the interest in working online.

Same here too I could remember then that I once earn money from newsforums online just that there earning is not much but it was during the pandemic that I know a lot and different ways of earning money online.
I'm actually in student so I never had time to focus on online money making. It was during the Corona virus pandemic lockdown that I had the time to focus on making money online..

While it is true that many people decided to work from home during the pandemic, but I am a kind of person who would always want to work from home all the time. This is why I work from home full-time.
Working from home is great and you should plan out your time properly if not it could amount to a waste of time. Sometimes, most especially if you're having kids at home just like I am.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back