What's new

Did you decide to stick with online work due to the pandemic?

Actually some of us do stick well to our online business simply because we have or run out of options to start. the pandemic has not only affected the economy but it damages the economy. as a result of that, many lost there families, business, and even lives.

What pandemic did is opening people eyes to the opportunities that abound online. For someone like me, I have been doing some things online before the pandemic arrived. During the pandemic, I have the time to learn a lot of things online and I know that there are many opportunities online to make money.
When I think about what happened during the pandemic for me it was a blessing in disguise though I do not wish for it as so many people lost there love ones during the pandemic

When I think about what happened during the pandemic for me it was a blessing in disguise though I do not wish for it as so many people lost there love ones during the pandemic
What are found out is that so many people benefited during the pandemic and so many people also lost. Elon Musk actually made a lot of profit during that particular period that he became the world richest man.

What are found out is that so many people benefited during the pandemic and so many people also lost. Elon Musk actually made a lot of profit during that particular period that he became the world richest man.
I use to think it was after the pandemic that Elon musk made most of his money, but I later discovered that many people made lots of money during the pandemic as they had already had what they where doing.

I use to think it was after the pandemic that Elon musk made most of his money, but I later discovered that many people made lots of money during the pandemic as they had already had what they where doing.
Probably, a lot of people used to the pandemic to make so much amount of money for themselves. That is one of the major importance of being able to solve people's problem.

Currently I am working on at least three of four jobs offline and the payment is not even enough to make ends meet , but if you can get a single job that pays very handsomely , it will be enough .

Currently I am working on at least three of four jobs offline and the payment is not even enough to make ends meet , but if you can get a single job that pays very handsomely , it will be enough .
that means you are not working on platforms that pays reasonable amount of money or doing any good online business. I'll advise you to look for a tangible business to build online.

Actually since the pandemic and after it lockdown, alot of people where push to no other option for those who have tested online to stick to there opinion of where to sustain themselves.

A good number of people discovered something that works during the Corona virus pandemic. Such kind of people do not need to go back to their offline jobs again because they have started making some consistent money online.

Personally I have not stick or decide to stick to online as a result of the pandemic but it has helped me to advance and also expand my ways of making good money online to maintain my offline business.

Personally I have not stick or decide to stick to online as a result of the pandemic but it has helped me to advance and also expand my ways of making good money online to maintain my offline business.
It would be very hard to maintain just one type of business especially offline form of business in the nearest Future as there are so many things that would affect this earning method like inflation and security.

Getting stick to one particular job at a moment, will definitely affect your financial balance simply because you might be spending more than you have earned so is more better to engage into many of business.

It was really after the pendamic that I was determined to look for opportunity to make more money on the internet and I also consider it to be a way for you could earn some money. Especially in situations that everyone is on lockdown.

I am a freelancer and this was the main reason why the pandemic never had a really seriously effect on me. The fact of the matter is that this is the real benefit of making money online.

I am a freelancer and this was the main reason why the pandemic never had a really seriously effect on me. The fact of the matter is that this is the real benefit of making money online.
Exactly , I also love the idea of making money on the internet. Normally I always advise people to have more than one source of income. One online and the other offline

Exactly , I also love the idea of making money on the internet. Normally I always advise people to have more than one source of income. One online and the other offline

Making money online on different kinds of platforms is the only option we may have as the rates and percentage of inflation is so high. We are heading towards a world of hyperinflation and we need to make more and more money.

Me too, I started working online before the pandemic but it was the period of the pandemic that made it for me to discover many other opportunities online. It was then I made something reasonable.

Actually alot of people where left with no other option than the online stuffs due to the pandemic. though there are people who gone back to offline business as usual while some could not.

Actually alot of people where left with no other option than the online stuffs due to the pandemic. though there are people who gone back to offline business as usual while some could not.
Only those who wrre not successful online went to their offline jobs. I know someone who started affiliate marketing and a YouTube channel during the pandemic and today he makes over thousands of Dollars online every month.

Pandemic is the main reason why i am seriously working online just to make ends meet during the pandemic , and since after the pandemic people has been enjoying online money making because its much more easier than the stress of working offline .

Pandemic is the main reason why i am seriously working online just to make ends meet during the pandemic , and since after the pandemic people has been enjoying online money making because its much more easier than the stress of working offline .
This is true. A lot of people have decided to continue working on the online space because they have actually found things that works and makes them money sitting at the comfort of their homes. The pandemic actually open the lord of paper size.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back