What's new

Did you always want to start your own business?

I have always believed that business is the only way for me to make the kind of money that I will make. It is particularly not going to be that easy but i am saving money to ensure that I am going to actualize that dream.

I have always believed that business is the only way for me to make the kind of money that I will make. It is particularly not going to be that easy but i am saving money to ensure that I am going to actualize that dream.
Yes, savings is the only way out. Getting Grant to support your business is Also not a bad idea . Is just so unfortunate that most government are not giving grants anymore to intended business person.

You are doing great, if you are dreaming of a business then you should definitely start it, maybe it is a chance for you to change your life completely and become financially independent.

I knew right from my third year in university that I won't be able to work for anyone. I wrote my first business plan at that point. All those years I spent working for organizations was a sort of training on how to run a business organization. Starting a business for me was intentional not circumstantial.

When you decided on your future, did you ever consider starting your own business all the way back then? For me, I had fantasized about being a business owner, and I had ideas about starting my own. But I don't think I ever got to a point in my life where I could start my own business. Instead I started making sites and in a way, that became my business.

But I didn't always want to start a business, but it's how it worked out for me. What about you?

There is no way I'm going to work for someone forever which is why it has been always my plan to have my own business and I am very happy to have achieved that plan of having my two businesses active today.

There is absolutely no doubt that alot of people really love to start their own business including myself. these is because people have a thought of being self employed and financially independent of everyone.

Actually yes, I always want to start my business just that I am really lacking the capital and this my online earning will no go anywhere if I wan to start earning because I also have personal needs.

I don't want to work for anyone so it has been my dream to start my business one day. That is why I am already working towards the realisation of that dream and I hope it manifests one day.

I've always have the interest to start up my own business because it is what will increase my streams of income and it will also enhance the chances of getting rich very quickly.

I've always have the interest to start up my own business because it is what will increase my streams of income and it will also enhance the chances of getting rich very quickly.
Yeah starting a business will actually make you to know how earn money by yourself and not be dependent on someone but still some needs mentorship.

I always want to start my business, even though the type of business i want to venture into requires huge capital to start it, but with that type of business one can make considerable amount of money.
I believe in as much as you want to make considerable amount of money this days, it's expected of you to work hard to see how you can get huge capital to venture into your personal business.

I have always started my own business right from onset until I was able to establish some for myself it is indeed good to have businesses to manage and if you can make a reasonable profit, then you will attain financial freedom.

Yes, I have always fantasized starting a business way back. I actually love the fact that I could dictate how I spend my time. Working for someone is not something I can rely on in the long run.

Seriously , you need something to lean on when one is not working. That is the reason it is necessary to have more than one source of income . what if I may ask do you have more than one source of income currently ?
It is very crucial to have more than one source of income, as anything can happen to your single source of income and if it does it would greatly affect you in all ramification

I find starting my own business offline much more better than working for people. The reason is because if you start your own business you will have a lot of experience and you can become rich from there.

There is absolutely no doubt that everyone wished to start a business of his own but the finance which will helped you to start, is one of the major problem for many. I really do love to have a business of myself.

Yes i have always wanted to startup my own business, it has always been a dream for me, but i decided to work under someone for a year to get some experience on how the business world actually works.

A lot of people actually follow the same step when it comes to working for other companies for them to get knowledge and experience as well as saving money that will be enough for them to start up your own business.

There are some kinds of money you will not be able to make if your continue working for someone. So the best thing for you is to start your own business and build it to the reasonable extent. It is not going to be easy but it is possible.

I need to start business in nearest future because I need steady income for me to be able to become a family man who can plan for wedding at a period. Salary alone cannot handle my bills and I can't continue to serve people thus I want people to serve me.

There is absolutely no doubt, I want to start my own business and I believe alot of people will love that if they are given the opportunity.

I want to be financially independent and that's the only way to achieved my goal.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back