What's new

Did you always want to start your own business?

Well, I have always fantasised about running an online business and generating passive income by running a blog or investing money online. Unfortunately, both of them are quite hard things to do,.

To the best of my knowledge, there is no kind of business that is very easy for you to carry out in our world today. It doesn't even matter if the business is carried out online or offline, it is always very challenging.

If it was easy everyone would do it, don't you think? That is why it is not something easy, you need to have an understanding of the business in question, want to start it and put effort and money into it to build it, but it is possible if you really put your mind to it
Yeah I'm pretty sure that in as much as you will give your best in everything, you will end up being on the succeeding side. that is why it is very important to always work hard in order to succeed.

I can understand that. The fact of the matter remains that that there are many people who are not willing to run a business because they are afraid of making mistakes and suffer from losses.
It is not because they are afraid if losses. Some people don't just have the personality or the fkair to do business and that has to be respected about them. It is not everybody that has entrepreneurial characteristics.

When you decided on your future, did you ever consider starting your own business all the way back then? For me, I had fantasized about being a business owner, and I had ideas about starting my own. But I don't think I ever got to a point in my life where I could start my own business. Instead I started making sites and in a way, that became my business.

But I didn't always want to start a business, but it's how it worked out for me. What about you?
Yes, I always wanted to start my own clothing or food business since my childhood, but I also enjoy writing, so now I'm working as a full-time freelance writer.

Yes, I have always wanted to start my own business ever since I was a teenager but I had issues with not having enough experience to start the business, not know who to trust, capital start the business and the best location.

every body we not want to work for some one for the rest of his life,some day he or she we want to own his own business ventures that we be giving he or her money,and also have time for him self.

Yes that's the truth, we all believe that starting up a business is not an easy task, but I think if you're having challenge in this aspect, it's expected of you to into partnership method of business.
Going into partnership business is actually a very good option but you must do that with someone you trust. This is because the both of you can be able to put your ideas together and finances also to make the business successful.

To the best of my knowledge, there is no kind of business that is very easy for you to carry out in our world today. It doesn't even matter if the business is carried out online or offline, it is always very challenging.

Carrying out business was and it will always remains a hard thing, despite the fact that many people may claim that social media has made businesses easier.

I had always desired to be in business from when I was a teenager. I didn't like the idea of having to work for someone. Following a routine wasn't one of my strong points.

Not everyone aspires to launch their own company. While some people might be attracted to entrepreneurship because of the freedom and flexibility it offers, others might choose it over a typical professional route because of its consistency and structure. But there are also barriers that can stop people from starting their own enterprises, including a lack of experience, financial limitations, and a fear of failing.

You're right about that. You just being an employee is actually you living in the mercy of another person. There's always the saying that people don't get rich from earning salaries.
Exactly, someone said salary is like a cage. It can hardly make one rich, unless your working for the big companies like oil company. The best thing is to start a business of your own where you'll be a boss.

I started my business four years ago before the pandemic , though it was a small business but its far more better than working under someone Getting peanuts as salary at each end of the month .

That's just the whole truth. There's nobody that would depend just on salaries and be able to earn a good amount of money to make themselves rich and wealthy.
The bitter truth is that it's rare for one to get rich and wealthy by depending on salary. The best thing is to start a business of your own because there's nothing that beat it. Many people have become rich by starting a business of their own.

Starting up a business is not something easy, if you want be successful with whatever you are doing you need to have the knowledge, this the first step you need to take.

I think that investing money is the hardest part of starting a business. This is because capital management is the hardest thing and when it comes to investing money, things are uncertain as well.

Who wouldn't want to have a business of his own? I mean, it's most people's dream.
Firstly, you have to know what you want and go for it.
Yes I'd always wanted to have a business of my own. Business can be very pressurizing and demanding, all I do is to turn my pressures into pleasure and keep striving!

When you decided on your future, did you ever consider starting your own business all the way back then? For me, I had fantasized about being a business owner, and I had ideas about starting my own. But I don't think I ever got to a point in my life where I could start my own business. Instead I started making sites and in a way, that became my business.

But I didn't always want to start a business, but it's how it worked out for me. What about you?
Having a business is great, but I've never had huge interests in it. I would rather work for a business, perhaps because it requires a lot of funds, or perhaps because I don't have the skills. Owning a business must feel great, but I don't really want to do that just yet.

Yes, this is what we all dream of, but I don't think it's easy and you need patience and enough financial resources because there are days when you won't earn and you have to invest more. It brings many responsibilities

Actually it's everyone desire to be able to start his or her own business because I believe it's the only way to financial independence but due to lack of resources, alot of people could not.

Actually it's everyone desire to be able to start his or her own business because I believe it's the only way to financial independence but due to lack of resources, alot of people could not.
Lack of capital and other resources does make so many people to give up their dream of having a self owned business. But I also know that other people become patient and work hard to save money and eventually manage to start their business.

Carrying out business was and it will always remains a hard thing, despite the fact that many people may claim that social media has made businesses easier.
The claim is actually correct because social media has made running business easier if you know how to capitalise on it. But not withstanding it is not a walk in the park because it requires hard work and consistency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back