What's new

Did you always want to start your own business?

Well, this is why I think that a salaried person should also try to invest money in any kind of business as a side hustle if a salaried person wishes to combat the inflation.
That is true. With this inflation, one cannot depend on just salary to live a comfortable life. You need to diverse your income sources. Having several streams of income builds you wealth and you can combat inflation.

Establishing your own business is very important and it is basically one of the best things that you can try to attain financial freedom if you are lucky. The fear of starting out is what most of the people battle with .

Yes! I have always dreamed of starting or to have my own business but due to financial issues or challenges and also the unstable economy, makes it difficult for me to start something.

Yes! I have always dreamed of starting or to have my own business but due to financial issues or challenges and also the unstable economy, makes it difficult for me to start something.
The major challenges faced by each and every individual that wished to start up a business are always associated with capital and that is why you can raise fund from different platforms to actualize your dream.

That is true. With this inflation, one cannot depend on just salary to live a comfortable life. You need to diverse your income sources. Having several streams of income builds you wealth and you can combat inflation.

Recently, the prices of fuel have surged at an alarming rate and people are now having difficulties affording fuel. This is why salaried people are suffering so much, especially those who earn little.

I feel you. I have had so many business ideas but it is so hard to start them. The capital is not available and I fear the outcome in such economic times. I hope things will get better and we start out businesses.

The major challenges faced by each and every individual that wished to start up a business are always associated with capital and that is why you can raise fund from different platforms to actualize your dream.

I think that the problem of capital is faced by many people. I think this sort of issue is also faced by many big businessmen as well. They also face this issue because they need to invest huge capital, which they may not have in the first place.

Actually based on the challenges alot of people are facing now, in there respective working place, everyone wanted to be independent and that only comes through starting your own business. I want to start my own business too.

That's just the whole truth. There's nobody that would depend just on salaries and be able to earn a good amount of money to make themselves rich and wealthy.
It such a bad thing to be depending on the salary alone. The thing is to have your own business, even if you're working for other people. You can establish your own business while still work for other people.

I think that the problem of capital is faced by many people. I think this sort of issue is also faced by many big businessmen as well. They also face this issue because they need to invest huge capital, which they may not have in the first place.
Capital is very important aspect of a business. Lack of capital it is a problem that is faced by majority of businessman because capitals are needed for business expansion etc.

I will love to start my own business but sometimes not what you want you will get.
The only problem limiting me to start my business is the issue of finance which is currently not available now.

Yes and I am know other people that want to start their business but they're lacking the capital to start and they don't have the mind to even borrow loan to start such business.

It such a bad thing to be depending on the salary alone. The thing is to have your own business, even if you're working for other people. You can establish your own business while still work for other people.
Even if you're a salary earner, it is always best to look for a project to invest your money in because no one should hope to be rich through receiving a monthly salary.

Even if you're a salary earner, it is always best to look for a project to invest your money in because no one should hope to be rich through receiving a monthly salary.

I always wanted to start my own business. I love the freedom and this is why I love to be my own boss. This could help me manage my life in a far much better manner.

of course I always want to start my own business. I have a lot of business ideas but the major obstacle at the moment is enough financial strength. There are many businesses that thrives in this part of the world.

You're right about that. There's really more to it that what most might be thinking. You would really have to master the skills and strategies then you would raise capital for the business and even make a maintenance budget.
Yes that's the fact about it, in as much as you want to venture into any business, you have to make sure you have the necessary knowledge and skills that can guarantee you success in the business first.

I am very much interested in business. A lot of people are also interested in business.
The most important thing I am now looking forward to see is to make sure I raise a lot of money I will need to establish any business of my choice.

I always want to start my business, even though the type of business i want to venture into requires huge capital to start it, but with that type of business one can make considerable amount of money.

I have always wanted to start my own business early when I was hawking for my parents and I started about seven years ago , though its a small baking business but its moving really well.

I have always wanted to start my own business early when I was hawking for my parents and I started about seven years ago , though its a small baking business but its moving really well.
That is great for you. Parents can really be influential in terms of business. If they involve you from a young age, there is a high chance that you will develop the interest of having your own business too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back