What's new

Did you always want to start your own business?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When you decided on your future, did you ever consider starting your own business all the way back then? For me, I had fantasized about being a business owner, and I had ideas about starting my own. But I don't think I ever got to a point in my life where I could start my own business. Instead I started making sites and in a way, that became my business.

But I didn't always want to start a business, but it's how it worked out for me. What about you?

I will admit that growing up, I never had any thoughts about owning my own business at all but throughout the years of me building forums, and working as a freelancer I have inadvertently started my own business and I enjoy what I do that I feel it is definitely something now I would like to do. Owning my own business now as well helps me so much more with the health issues I have as it means I can still work to my own hours and be here for my kids and still earn a living as well.

One funny thing which you need to know is that if you start a business of your own you will be making alot of money and I also think that you become your own boss so I think that own your business and you are set to have a financial freedom

T
I will admit that growing up, I never had any thoughts about owning my own business at all but throughout the years of me building forums, and working as a freelancer I have inadvertently started my own business and I enjoy what I do that I feel it is definitely something now I would like to do. Owning my own business now as well helps me so much more with the health issues I have as it means I can still work to my own hours and be here for my kids and still earn a living as well.
This is something I also hope to achieve in a year, so I can be there for my kids. It is always easier to work for money when you have a source of motivation. Working for someone can be really tasking and annoying.

There's nothing that beat starting your own business. Even if you have a good job and the job is paying you well, I will still advice that you start your own business if you have means. There's nothing that beat it.

Yes i have always wanted to startup my own business, it has always been a dream for me, but i decided to work under someone for a year to get some experience on how the business world actually works.

Growing up, I have always fantasized about having my own restaurant and hotel business. I remember when I was young and fantasizing about owning a big building. I hope this dream comes true one day. I have to work hard for this to happen.

There's nothing that beat starting your own business. Even if you have a good job and the job is paying you well, I will still advice that you start your own business if you have means. There's nothing that beat it.
You're right about that. You just being an employee is actually you living in the mercy of another person. There's always the saying that people don't get rich from earning salaries.

Growing up, I have always fantasized about having my own restaurant and hotel business. I remember when I was young and fantasizing about owning a big building. I hope this dream comes true one day. I have to work hard for this to happen.

Well, I have always fantasised about running an online business and generating passive income by running a blog or investing money online. Unfortunately, both of them are quite hard things to do,.

I never thought about starting my own business, I was mainly a service provider and make money by offering services. However, as I looked for passive income sources I stumbled upon different kind of business models and then I started creating businesse.

Yes i have always wanted to startup my own business, it has always been a dream for me, but i decided to work under someone for a year to get some experience on how the business world actually works.
There's nothing that can be compared to having one business. The feeling that comes with being your own boss is one that is powerful. However, before starting a business, it's better for you to have knowledge in that area. And that's why working under someone is not a waste.

There's nothing that can be compared to having one business. The feeling that comes with being your own boss is one that is powerful. However, before starting a business, it's better for you to have knowledge in that area. And that's why working under someone is not a waste.
Working under someone before starting your own personal business is actually the best cause it actually kills two birds with one stone. While working under someone you get the needed knowledge snd experience and at the same time you get paid, making money from it as well.

Starting your own business is not a bad idea, even though it has allot of process. But the first thing to get is the necessary skills to run the business, after that, one should make sure he has capital to start the business.

Starting your own business is not a bad idea, even though it has allot of process. But the first thing to get is the necessary skills to run the business, after that, one should make sure he has capital to start the business.
You're right about that. There's really more to it that what most might be thinking. You would really have to master the skills and strategies then you would raise capital for the business and even make a maintenance budget.

When you decided on your future, did you ever consider starting your own business all the way back then? For me, I had fantasized about being a business owner, and I had ideas about starting my own. But I don't think I ever got to a point in my life where I could start my own business. Instead I started making sites and in a way, that became my business.

But I didn't always want to start a business, but it's how it worked out for me. What about you?
This is my dream to have my own business because I don't want to work for someone else's idea instead I grow my own idea and work on it, I am working for my financial freedom.

You're right about that. You just being an employee is actually you living in the mercy of another person. There's always the saying that people don't get rich from earning salaries.
You can't get rich depending on salary alone. The problems are many and your salary is most times not enough, but most people who only rely on salary don't ever realize the true value of money and financial freedom.

You can't get rich depending on salary alone. The problems are many and your salary is most times not enough, but most people who only rely on salary don't ever realize the true value of money and financial freedom.
That's the reality that many people will not want to believe. It's not easy to rely on salary alone. The wealthy men and women don't only on salary. They have a business to back up their job.
That's the reality that many people will not want to believe. It's not easy to rely on salary alone. The wealthy men and women don't only on salary. They have a business to back up their job.

Well, this is why I think that a salaried person should also try to invest money in any kind of business as a side hustle if a salaried person wishes to combat the inflation.

That's just the whole truth. There's nobody that would depend just on salaries and be able to earn a good amount of money to make themselves rich and wealthy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back