What's new

Did working online push you to quit your 9-5 job?

There is too much stress with offline job , because of the stress that we normally pass through between 8a.m to 5p.m is always stressful , but with working online , its always easier .
It depends on the kind of job you are doing and also the environment. The amount of money you are paid is something you should put into consideration and if it is not worth your time then you should resign. Starting a business offline is better.

Probably, if you are able to find something that works both online and offline you will achieve financial freedom very first. You can even take your offline business to the online space and make more money with it.
This would be a masterstroke if it can be done, if you can take your offline business to online then you would definitely get more customers that would patronise your business.

This would be a masterstroke if it can be done, if you can take your offline business to online then you would definitely get more customers that would patronise your business.
Probably, the online space is very vast and can give you a lot of customers if you are able to utilise it. That is what so many business people around the world are doing.

Personally I don't think my online business can makes me quit my offline business simply because my online can always wait and be done at my convenience after my offline jobs.

Personally I don't think my online business can makes me quit my offline business simply because my online can always wait and be done at my convenience after my offline jobs.
I think you will change your mind whenever you start making some reasonable amount of money online. Personally I would actually like to diversify my income both online and offline but if I see a business that requires a lot of time online and pays better amount of money I may decide to leave my offline job.

Well working online has not pushed others to quit their offline business so mine can not be different simply because I always make time planning for all my business stuffs both online and offline not to compromise the other.

I think you will change your mind whenever you start making some reasonable amount of money online. Personally I would actually like to diversify my income both online and offline but if I see a business that requires a lot of time online and pays better amount of money I may decide to leave my offline job.
This is very true, if a method of earning outweighs another method, it is only logical you put in more time and effort to the method that is giving you the most money and only concentrate passively on the other one.

This is very true, if a method of earning outweighs another method, it is only logical you put in more time and effort to the method that is giving you the most money and only concentrate passively on the other one.
That is exactly what I have been doing. I put more effort on things that has the capacity to give me more amount of money in the future. All you need is consistency in it and on the long run you will succeed.

It is better to learn an online business venture and start making money from it instead of stressing yourself offline. Doing a job that is very stressful is not good for your health actually.

There are many people who try to gain skills and then they try to implement those skills in the real market. This is how things work. However, it is always important to test your strategies before applying them.

There are many people who try to gain skills and then they try to implement those skills in the real market. This is how things work. However, it is always important to test your strategies before applying them.
Probably, that is exactly how to make money on the internet. If you acquire a skill you need to try as much as possible to implement them if not you will end up wasting your time online.

Actually I think it depends on people motivation and what they earned but personally I can't quite my offline business because of working online simply because all my jobs online has no definite time or restrictions because it can be done at all time.

Actually I think it depends on people motivation and what they earned but personally I can't quite my offline business because of working online simply because all my jobs online has no definite time or restrictions because it can be done at all time.
That is actually one of the major advantages of working on the internet.
if you are into cryptocurrency trading for example then there is no restrictions at all.

Not yet but I think If i will earned much from online more than my offline business then definitely i have to quit so i can have more time for myself and other ways to which i can expand online.

Not yet but I think If i will earned much from online more than my offline business then definitely i have to quit so i can have more time for myself and other ways to which i can expand online.
I think sometimes when you are working offline you will not have a chance to focus on your online jobs. This is what I have observed. So in that case when you start making little amount of money you need to quit your offline jobs to concentrate online but if your offline job gives you the chance, then you can combine the two but you must work extra hard.

As much as I love working online throughout the day and make good amount of money , I can't leave my offline business activities since I am making more money offline than online .

Well sometimes people run out of time simply because they don't planned ahead of it. my offline jobs can't stopped me from earnings online. I always try to put everything under schedule.

Well sometimes people run out of time simply because they don't planned ahead of it. my offline jobs can't stopped me from earnings online. I always try to put everything under schedule.
if you make a very good schedule then you can make money both online and offline simultaneously. it also depends on the kind of business you are doing online because if you are into freelancing you will not be chance to at all.

Well sometimes it depends on people but I can't quit my offline jobs simply because I am running an online job which has no absolute guarantee of security to your property. it can be done at all time so I have to handle my offline business and then do it.

The most exciting thing for me as regards online hustle is the ability to make so much money with the right information as this information can be given to you and implement and you get the intended results

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back