What's new

Did working online push you to quit your 9-5 job?

Working online will never push one quite your nice job, instead you will create a fine time for yourself, working online shouldn't make you to quit your job, because alot of people that work here online also have their jobs too.
I agree with you, if you have a well paying offline job then you can work part time in online jobs but if are earning through YouTube, affiliate marketing or freelancing then you will need to give online jobs more time.

I do not work from 9 to 5. I only work from home. I've been working online since 2008, and I enjoy being able to work at my own pace. However, I get bored because I do not get to interact with real people. In addition, I spend the majority of my time at home. I keep doing the same things over and over which can be depressing at times.

Before you quit your job offline, you should have reasonable reasons behind it and that could be making enough money online. If you have not been making reasonable amount on the internet , it will be very unwise to resign from your job.
That is the truth. Nobody can quit his or her offline job to start working online when the online has not be bringing much profit. There's no even need to quit your offline job because you're working online because the two can be combine together, without one affecting the other.

I started working online because I don't have a job and I need to make money. The same thing applied to many people who are working online. They need to make money online and have no job.
that is actually not the case with so many others because there are some people who started working online just because they have no interest in working offline. Some people like staying at the comfort of their homes and making money for themselves.
I started working online because I don't have a job and I need to make money. The same thing applied to many people who are working online. They need to make money online and have no job.
that is actually not the case with so many others because there are some people who started working online just because they have no interest in working offline. Some people like staying at the comfort of their homes and making money for themselves.

Personally it has not. but there is no doubt that there are people who have quit there offline jobs because of online and the income they earned from the online stuffs.

I didn't have any nine-to-five jobs and I have chosen online work as a permanent stay presently because this is where I work from morning till night and I am still exploring possible areas to make more money.

I have my personal business that i run and it is not a nine-to-five job and I also work online to support my offline business which is why both are really perfect for me and I enjoy working here as well.

I have my personal business that i run and it is not a nine-to-five job and I also work online to support my offline business which is why both are really perfect for me and I enjoy working here as well.
You are very lucky to have an offline businesses that is giving you reasonable amount of money as well because it is one of the best ways to increase your sources of income in order to make more money.

I always love to see people who have personal business and they also work online, which means that they are not depending on only one source of income in order to make money for themselves.

Likewise me I have a business which am operating online I do make alot of money online as well so I will never quite working offline after managing my business at the early hours of the day I will return back home and start working online so am not planning to quit my business but the side offline jobs I had I have suspend it but combine my online work now with my little office personal business

Well personally I see no reason to quit my offline jobs simply because I have online job to do or because of it time line. I can get my online jobs done anytime I am less occupied with my offline jobs.

Not at all, my working online was very nice and also same with my working offline, till when I stopped but the offline 9-5 job because of school and just depending on Online work.

My online jobs has nothing to do with my offline work or even affected me in any way. I try to work based on time schedule and also accomplish my daily task both online and offline with time.

I am yet to become a full-time online earner, but working online has really helped me financially .
And in few years to come it would definitely displace my job.

I am yet to become a full-time online earner, but working online has really helped me financially .
And in few years to come it would definitely displace my job.
Actually you are right. alot of people have great testimonies on how the online jobs they do, has really helped them financial and in a better ways to solve or meet up to their needs. you can still do better if you worked harder for it.

Nope . This is because I was able to identify free short breaks within their my working periods. I used my timetable and schedule. It has made me really busy and occupied. Despie this new challenges, I have also learnt how to value time and make maximum use of it.
Working online did not push me to quit my online job. I was at the verge of seeking for offline hobs but I realized that I can make some money online. Right now, I don't need any offline job again.

Working online, has nothing to do with my offline jobs as a matter of fact, online is just a side gig for me and it can be done at anytime am free offline. Is just the matter of timing. if you are able to plan your time very well.

Actually you are right. alot of people have great testimonies on how the online jobs they do, has really helped them financial and in a better ways to solve or meet up to their needs. you can still do better if you worked harder for it.
I'm actually doing my best plus you know the fact that there is much attached to doing multiple things as a time like being a student and still trying to make money online. It is never easy and the stress is really great. But truly with more resilience one can earn and make a lot of money through the internet.

Working online, has nothing to do with my offline jobs as a matter of fact, online is just a side gig for me and it can be done at anytime am free offline. Is just the matter of timing. if you are able to plan your time very well.
I was actually planning on having a 9-5 job but I was so lucky that I bever started it. I began to make money online before hoping to start the job so I was not bothered about the offline job anymore.

I think I will have no excuse for an online job to make me quit my offline jobs even though it has been helpful to me but I also has other responsibilities to play offline keeping me responsible to some extent.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back