What's new

Did working online push you to quit your 9-5 job?

Well sometimes it depends on people but I can't quit my offline jobs simply because I am running an online job which has no absolute guarantee of security to your property. it can be done at all time so I have to handle my offline business and then do it.
Working online is safe if you are able to diversify. It is not advisable to depend on one source of income on the internet. Even in the offline space it is also not advisable.

having one source of income is very risky atleast that is what covid 19 taught me, in a very hard way and i have vouched not to ever depend on a single source of income ever again.

Well it depends on people choice and how hard there work is that's on duty. personally I can't quit my offline job because of online stuffs. I always make time for my online earnings not to compromise my offline jobs.

having one source of income is very risky atleast that is what covid 19 taught me, in a very hard way and i have vouched not to ever depend on a single source of income ever again.
Working online and offline simultaneously is very good but at the same time it can be very challenging. If you can be able to do it, it is the best because if things like the coronavirus pandemic comes up again it will not affect you much.

It can be very challenging and tiring as well, but for me one thing that motivates me a lot is the amount of money I can make from working offline and online at the same time.

It can be very challenging and tiring as well, but for me one thing that motivates me a lot is the amount of money I can make from working offline and online at the same time.
the amount of money you can make from a particular thing is always a motivating factor. To make such amount of money you must be very hard-working and consistent in whatever you do.

Wel for now I do not have any offline job, so online work has not push me in any way to quit my offline job. I really enjoy earning money online because I do stay in my comfort zone to earn.

Working online is safe if you are able to diversify. It is not advisable to depend on one source of income on the internet. Even in the offline space it is also not advisable.

Working online as a full-time worker is very hard and it is equivalent to having a day job. Making money online could be a simple thing, but it is certainly much far away from being easy and I have realised this.

Working online has never pushed me to quit a 9-5 job. In fact, I prefer working offline to online. I take online earning as just an extra source of income that supplements my main income.

Working online as a full-time worker is very hard and it is equivalent to having a day job. Making money online could be a simple thing, but it is certainly much far away from being easy and I have realised this.
If you want to work online full-time it depends on the amount of money you are making. someone who works up to 18 hours everyday online should be making thousands of Dollars every month.

I always make time or schedule for all my work both online and offline so I see no reason why I will quit the other or my offline for online jobs. I have not and I don't think I can.

I always make time or schedule for all my work both online and offline so I see no reason why I will quit the other or my offline for online jobs. I have not and I don't think I can.
it is not even advisable for you to quit your offline job if you have not started making a lot of money online. there are people who started making thousands of Dollars online and they had to quit their offline jobs.

Actually sometimes it depends but personally I wont quit my offline jobs just to get my online done. most often I tried to make time and worked based on the schedule not to compromise the other.

Actually sometimes it depends but personally I wont quit my offline jobs just to get my online done. most often I tried to make time and worked based on the schedule not to compromise the other.
It is possible for people who are disciplined to work online and offline simultaneously. you need to try as much as possible to respect the time to work online and offline. That way you will make something reasonable.

I have never quited any of my job for online job because the money I'm getting from it cannot make my living. Actually I'm looking for a way to earn online that can make a good standard of living.

I don't really have a 9 to 5 jobs, the truth is that you can hardly find a well paying jobs this day's, most people here started working online because of this Same reason.
You are right, I think people mostly don't join offline jobs because of two reasons, either they can not find an offline job or they don't like offline jobs, I don't want to do offline jobs because I like online jobs rather than offline jobs.

I stopped my offline job last month not cause i wanted to work online only but my major reason was cause i needed to focus more on growing my own personal business, i have always had the dream of starting a graphic design brand for myself.

I have never quited any of my job for online job because the money I'm getting from it cannot make my living. Actually I'm looking for a way to earn online that can make a good standard of living.
it is actually possible for you to make such kind of money online. You just have to be very much dedicated on anything you are doing. You can start a blog and you can also start a YouTube channel.

it will be very difficult for you to convince someone who is making full-time income online to start a nine-to-five job except he or she wants to establish their business offline. I am even planning to start a business offline instead of getting a job.
I do not even think I am going to quit my online job to go and work in a day job that is paying me little. Online job means absolutely freedom and you are even going to be taking care of yourself more.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back