What's new

Did working online push you to quit your 9-5 job?

If you want to work online full-time it depends on the amount of money you are making. someone who works up to 18 hours everyday online should be making thousands of Dollars every month.

It is very hard or even impossible for one to work for 18 hours a day. Moreover, even if a person works for that long, it may not necessarily mean that he may be earning thousands of dollars.

This is absolutely possible for me because I am currently a trader and a student in a tertiary institution but I feel like dropping out of school to focus on my trading carrier.

I do not even think I am going to quit my online job to go and work in a day job that is paying me little. Online job means absolutely freedom and you are even going to be taking care of yourself more.
the online space comes with a lot of freedom and it is also the major reason I am working online. The thing is that you must try as much as possible to find things that works online.

I don't really have a 9 to 5 jobs, the truth is that you can hardly find a well paying jobs this day's, most people here started working online because of this Same reason.
In as much as you want to make passive income either online or offline, one has to make sure he just sticked to at least one or two business, because 9 different jobs will bring about attention dividend.

I did not start working online in the hope to quit my day work. However, when I started working online and when I started generating a good amount of money, I focused on online work. For a long time I was juggling between online work and offline work.

In as much as you want to make passive income either online or offline, one has to make sure he just sticked to at least one or two business, because 9 different jobs will bring about attention dividend.
LoL, 9 to 5 jobs means your day jobs. When you are going out in the morning and coming back in the evening it is called a 9 to 5 job. It does not mean that you have nine jobs.

Actually lack of employment has lead alot of people into online earning and I think only few people have access to both online and offline income earnings.

online can makes me to quit my offline jobs though it depends on people.

Actually lack of employment has lead alot of people into online earning and I think only few people have access to both online and offline income earnings.

online can makes me to quit my offline jobs though it depends on people.
The rate at which the unemployment is increasing is alarming and that is why we kept experiencing large influx of people into online programs and every niche is becoming saturated now.

The rate at which the unemployment is increasing is alarming and that is why we kept experiencing large influx of people into online programs and every niche is becoming saturated now.
I recently heard a news that Google sacked thousands of its employees. I think this is another reason several people are looking for opportunities. Things are actually not easy both in the online and offline space.

the online space comes with a lot of freedom and it is also the major reason I am working online. The thing is that you must try as much as possible to find things that works online.

Well, this is also the main reason why I chose to make money online. The fact remains that making money online is quite hard and I also need to work hard in case if i have a day job. This is why I planned to make money and work hard at home.

I recently heard a news that Google sacked thousands of its employees. I think this is another reason several people are looking for opportunities. Things are actually not easy both in the online and offline space.
I think the revenue sharing programs of Google has reduced its percentage sharing drastically and that could be the cause for most of the online platforms reducing their pay rate recently.

Well, this is also the main reason why I chose to make money online. The fact remains that making money online is quite hard and I also need to work hard in case if i have a day job. This is why I planned to make money and work hard at home.
Yes, many people who wish to make money online end up not succeeding. Making money online is actually not easy but with necessary knowledge and consistency you can succeed. It comes with a lot of advantages.

I started working online because I don't have a job and I need to make money. The same thing applied to many people who are working online. They need to make money online and have no job.

Nope . This is because I was able to identify free short breaks within their my working periods. I used my timetable and schedule. It has made me really busy and occupied. Despie this new challenges, I have also learnt how to value time and make maximum use of it.
If you do any offline work then you have to spend more time for it But still you do not get such a good salary that you can easily survive. If you do the same work online then you have to give less time and you can earn more and more money.

Yes, my online working has makes me to give up on my offline job because I try to calculate and understand that my online earning is much than the offline job and the expenses of spending is less.

Working online can provide more flexibility and freedom, but it is ultimately up to the individual to decide if they want to quit their 9-5 job. Some people find that working online allows them to earn a decent income while having more control over their time and schedule, while others prefer the stability and structure of a traditional job. Ultimately, the decision to quit a 9-5 job should be based on personal circumstances and financial stability.

If you start making a lot of money online then you can quit your day job but if not you do not have to quit your day job unless you start making so much money from the online space

Gaining access to the endless opportunities in online could make you easily quit your day job most especially if you are lucky to earn reasonably on the internet by participating on juicy programs.

There was a time I was working both online and offline, I do earn well from both just that it is not easy at all. I just try my best to work according to the schedule I plan for.

Yes, my online working has makes me to give up on my offline job because I try to calculate and understand that my online earning is much than the offline job and the expenses of spending is less.
Thumb up @Robust,we are in the same shoe if you can check one of my posts in money making section of this forum you will see that I posted that I have an offline work but since I started this work my earning has drop my online work pays better than the offline work so am planning to quit the offline jobs so I can resume my work fully online,I have lost alot because the pay for the offline jobs is not good enough sometimes you face many obstacles compare to online

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back