What's new

Did working online push you to quit your 9-5 job?

Working online does not automatically exempt you from working offline.
Inasmuch as online works are favourable, it is good to have multiple streams of income
I believe it is better combining the both, that's working but online and offline as we live in uncertain times and you never know what might happen, so you need to diversify your income sources

The ultimate aim is financial freedom and you are not going to get there overnight. It takes alot of efforts and work into making multiple streams of income

The ultimate aim is financial freedom and you are not going to get there overnight. It takes alot of efforts and work into making multiple streams of income
It really does take a lot of effort to be able to make it big in life as there are various obstacles you would face on your journey to life and success in general as it does not come on a bed of roses,

If I am going to get an online job that is going to be paying me well then I am definitely going to quit my 9 to 5. Online business has proven to be paying better and you are also going to have a lot of time for yourself.
instead of looking for an online job you can decide to build your own business on the internet. You can start blogging passively and you can also start a YouTube channel. after some period of time it will start giving you a whole lot of money if you do the right things.

I believe that it is wise not to quit your 9-5 until you gained some level of financial stability.
Quiting very early may not be the wise decision.

I believe that it is wise not to quit your 9-5 until you gained some level of financial stability.
Quiting very early may not be the wise decision.
Probably, it is very possible for you to do your offline job and at the same time do online businesses but the kind of job you are doing offline must not be so much time consuming. That way you can have the time to gain stability online before quitting.

Personally one of the major problem I always encountered with online business, is that it has no guarantee of security so it will be very difficult for me to quit my offline business which has security and it can be determined by myself.

instead of looking for an online job you can decide to build your own business on the internet. You can start blogging passively and you can also start a YouTube channel. after some period of time it will start giving you a whole lot of money if you do the right things.
I even recommend a YouTube channel because you do not need money in starting it at all, just your device and a serious hunger to grow and I believe in no distance time, you would reach for monetization

I even recommend a YouTube channel because you do not need money in starting it at all, just your device and a serious hunger to grow and I believe in no distance time, you would reach for monetization
Yeah, that is one of the reasons I actually like venturing into YouTube. Presently I have created my YouTube channel but I want to get a good device to start making my videos. I think it is a very good idea for everyone.

Or not yet, what I am earning online is not enough for me to quit my daily job now. But I hope very soon I can start telling enough that will take care of my bills and I will not have to work offline anymore.

Or not yet, what I am earning online is not enough for me to quit my daily job now. But I hope very soon I can start telling enough that will take care of my bills and I will not have to work offline anymore.
It is hundred percent possible to make reasonable amount of money on the internet but it depends on your level of knowledge and mindset. You can still be running your offline business and be doing online businesses.

In as much as I hate working for money and I hate jobs, the amount I am making online necessitates that I keeping my job. But I know it would no longer be relevant in the future.

At the moment, working online didn't make me to quit my daily offline work,but in the nearest feature I will quit base on what online business I am too.

It is hundred percent possible to make reasonable amount of money on the internet but it depends on your level of knowledge and mindset. You can still be running your offline business and be doing online businesses.
Of course this is exactly my plan. I want to make money from both my online and offline hustle, I know that is the best way to make a living especially in this time that we live in.

Of course this is exactly my plan. I want to make money from both my online and offline hustle, I know that is the best way to make a living especially in this time that we live in.
Yeah, that is also the kind of mindset and plan I have for myself on the long run. Making money online and offline will give you chance to become financially free.

I would have really like it if I can really get an online work that will make me quit my offline job because its easier making money online than offline , but many online money making opportunities doesn't last long .

Yeah, that is also the kind of mindset and plan I have for myself on the long run. Making money online and offline will give you chance to become financially free.
It will definitely give you am edge when you combine online and offline work but it would be very difficult and not easy as well but I believe it is possible if you set your heart
It will definitely give you am edge when you combine online and offline work but it would be very difficult and not easy as well but I believe it is possible if you set your heart

It actually did. Before I worked online, I did some temp work in a call center for a toy brand. I absolutely hated it, but was looking to take a full time job there, which would have been literally 9-5 every day. I chose to instead never go back to that place, because it was one of the most unbearable jobs. The wait for calls to come in was anxiety inducing, and when calls did come in, you wanted to get them done as soon as possible. And dealing with the angry, sad and annoying customers wasn't fun. There was some good callers, but I got some odd characters, that's for sure.

It just gave me too much stress, because I dreaded the calls. I was great with email support, but the phone support was a pain in my brain.

Probably, if you are able to find something that works both online and offline you will achieve financial freedom very first. You can even take your offline business to the online space and make more money with it.

There is too much stress with offline job , because of the stress that we normally pass through between 8a.m to 5p.m is always stressful , but with working online , its always easier .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back