What's new

Did Covid cause your business to close down temporarily?

To be honest I didn't own any business during the covid 19 pandemic but i know a lot of businesses that closed down during the covid 19 pandemic. That period really brought a lot of loss to many what a pity

My business was closed down temporarily because of the and i couldn't have access to my store , which makes mist of my good spoilt and almost lead to close my business
I think this is actually a very bad experience for you. I hope by now you might have recovered from the coniferous pandemic negative impact in your business. this is why it is good to have multiple streams of income.
My business was closed down temporarily because of the and i couldn't have access to my store , which makes mist of my good spoilt and almost lead to close my business
I think this is actually a very bad experience for you. I hope by now you might have recovered from the coniferous pandemic negative impact in your business. this is why it is good to have multiple streams of income.

it didn't affect my business but indirectly it affect my job. I was working as a transcriber then, immediately covid struck, our fees was reduced. That's why many people, I included, left the platform till today.

it didn't affect my business but indirectly it affect my job. I was working as a transcriber then, immediately covid struck, our fees was reduced. That's why many people, I included, left the platform till today.
I think the coronavirus pandemic actually I expected some online jobs. There was also someone who was working on coursehero but during a corona virus pandemic he was laid off.

During the pendemic covid-19 damage us a lot as well closed down our business due to this close down we face so much difficulties and we lost everything related to our business our database things our money as well because the people who were working with us took advantage of everything and fraud with our business as well on that time so pandemic did a lot of disturbance to as as well to close our business.

Even though I didn't have any physical businesses open during the pandemic, everyone else's shut down in accordance with the government's orders. The majority of enterprises switched from temporary closure to permanent closure, which had an impact on the global economy.

Covid was a major burden on all of us. For me I didn't have to close anything down, as I just have sites/forums at the moment, but I know people who had to close their shops and businesses down as Covid reared its ugly face. I know a friend who ran a donut shop, having to close down for all of 2020 and partly into 2021. It was rough to the point where she had to close the shop down due to not having the profits.

A lot of business owners suffered. How did Covid affect your businesses?
The negative impact that the global pandemic had on businesses was severe. It crippled these establishments in an economical sense, so much so that most of them recorded losses and had to lay off employees as a result.

Well the period of the pandemic has gone and pass away we can deny the fact that alot of offline business has been affected and to some extent it cost life but currently alot of people are moving on with there business.
Well it's true that alot of business could not survive the pandemic period making such kind of business to closed down temporarily, some could not reopen again even after the pandemic.

Last edited:
Before the pandemic and lockdown caused business to close, I was actually employed by a private organization and ran my own small business.

Although I didn't own a business during the COVID 19 outbreak, I am aware of numerous establishments that shut down as a result of the disease. Many businesses suffered a great deal of loss during that time.

Actually the covid 19 has caused alot of business setbacks to alot of firms and industries and even after the pandemic alot of them could not recover from the shock.

The truth is that I don't really have a business online, but COVID-19 pandemic has helped me a lot in terms of earning money online, I have earned a considerable amount of money during the pandemic.

The truth is that I don't really have a business online, but COVID-19 pandemic has helped me a lot in terms of earning money online, I have earned a considerable amount of money during the pandemic.
The pandemic does not affect any online business but instead help improve almost all the business online , it only the offline business that has been affected negatively by the lockdown .

The Corona virus did not affect me that much because then I didn't have a business. I've seen that so many people's business were closed down until the lockdown period was over and the environment was safe for people to interact as they used to do.

Actually, many people had bad experiences during the year 2020. It was a very common thing for people to experience losses and issues related to business back then.

Actually, many people had bad experiences during the year 2020. It was a very common thing for people to experience losses and issues related to business back then.
Probably, so many individuals and businesses suffered a lot of losses during the Corona virus pandemic. But there are still some people who made a lot of money like Elon musk.

Since many companies were unable to meet their financial obligations, the rate of business closures during the COVID 19 and even after is actually too high to compare to earlier times.

The covid have cause me to close one of my local business to be sincere but A-side from this I think I have recovered alot from it,now my business is moving smoothly

Definitely yes , i have lost a whole lot of things due to the lockdown during by pandemic era , Almost all the business in the world face the same challenges but the hit they took might not be the same .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back