What's new

Did Covid cause your business to close down temporarily?

The covid have cause me to close one of my local business to be sincere but A-side from this I think I have recovered alot from it,now my business is moving smoothly
Did you close the business because of the Corona virus pandemic and restarted it again?. A lot of people in this part of the world also experience that but they have been able to recover.

Actually covid-19 as a global pandemic has done a great damage to all offline business. The entire nation went on lock down, shutting down all shop's there by affecting sales and rendering of services.

During the pandemic I was still on a training but because of the pandemic I have to suspend everything until the lockdown was lifted . it somehow affected me but not really much since I didn't lose my money . It's slows down my learning process.

Well yes COVID really affected business temporarily…some people goods were perishable foods and if it stayed there for a long time it will get spoilt and when that happens it will cost a lot of money to be replaced back

Covid 19 is now gone but it's effect is still palpable in our various economies.
It as well brought about some level of opportunities that were hidden in our immediate environment

I can't say this has happened to me. I work for a tech company. Law firms, police departments, schools, churches, and even some clinics rely on our serves.

My business was closed down for about nine months and most of my product got damaged beyond repair , but i was to make a living by working and earning money online ,

Every single business apart from the logistics business was closed down in my country. This is something that is not particularly interesting because a lot of people lost money.

no, covid never affected my business, because it was a high paying income online business, so i was actively involved in it and i even closed more sales and made enough money for myself during that period

I lost a substantial amount of revenue during covid, however, I did not temporarily shut down my business even when I was not generating a lot of revenue. Some of my businesses have not even started the make the amount of money that they were generating before Covid.

Back then during the covid 19 period i had no job or business of my own so it didn't really affect me cause it was that same period i started working on read.cash, so i was making my earnings online with ease.

Yeah most people that do sell perishable goods before that COVID-19 really lose a lot, it was only those that usually do stock marketing and some online stores that earn massive profit after COVID 19.
You're right. Those who are selling perishable goods really lose a lot of money during the covid 19 due to lockdown enforced in most of the countries. For me, I was not doing any physical business before and during the covid-19.

We made more sales instead because we work in healthcare. However, things became very expensive and we had to deal with customers not having the money to pay for it.

I was still in school when Covid 19 stroke. Schools had to be closer and I went home. I saw so many companies temporarily close down and people lost jobs. Those who were lucky are those who worked in government institutions. The offices closed but they would still get their pay.

I lost a substantial amount of revenue during covid, however, I did not temporarily shut down my business even when I was not generating a lot of revenue. Some of my businesses have not even started the make the amount of money that they were generating before Covid.

Lost revenue due to covid-19? So, what kind of business were you running? There were many shopkeepers in here who suffered a lot during that period. But things have changed.

Covid-19 got every companies on their knees. Each and every businesses suffered from the pandemic and no one was able to operate because there was a total clampdown on operational activities for all companies.

I was still in school when Covid 19 stroke. Schools had to be closer and I went home. I saw so many companies temporarily close down and people lost jobs. Those who were lucky are those who worked in government institutions. The offices closed but they would still get their pay.
Same here. I was also in school when the incident occurred and we had to leave school for the meantime and so many industries had to close down. It was severe that it even affected the least of the offline business you can think of.

Same here. I was also in school when the incident occurred and we had to leave school for the meantime and so many industries had to close down. It was severe that it even affected the least of the offline business you can think of.

I think that now things are quite different now and the pandemic is over. The fact remains that many people do not even think about the pandemic now and the life in here is normal again. What about your country?

I think that now things are quite different now and the pandemic is over. The fact remains that many people do not even think about the pandemic now and the life in here is normal again. What about your country?
I don't think there's anyone still talking about that but we did learn the lesson that it brought to us. The problem we are facing right now is inflation and getting access to our newly redesigned currency.

I don't think there's anyone still talking about that but we did learn the lesson that it brought to us. The problem we are facing right now is inflation and getting access to our newly redesigned currency.

Inflation is a kind of problem that will never end at all. Inflation will continue to grow to some extent. We will continue to face this problem till many years to come.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back