What's new

Did Covid cause your business to close down temporarily?

I didn't have a business during the pandemic. But the pandemic limits me from achieving all the things I could have achieved within that period of time because of the compulsory lockdown that was imposed by the government.
The people that have businesses running during that period suffered a lot of losses because every businesses were forced to close down and all financial markets are closed as well.

So many people went through hell during covid-19 but the advantage is that many were lead to online earnings because of this course. It really helped so many people.
Actually alot have lost there jobs, there business during the pandemic lockdown some business could not even pay there employees but much appreciation to online that has makes life more simple to people.
The government created some rules and regulations that my business will only open for some few hours in a day and after sometime the mandated that it should be closed completely.
Well in that case, not only you my brother that's one of the reasons why most of the business could not withstand the taste of time due to lack of finance and not able to meet up to there employees salaries.

Just that so many people are not particularly interested to make money online . During the pandemic that could have been the best opportunity for them to concentrate online after their offline business has failed them.

Many people think that making money online is a kind of concept which is not that popular so making money online could make them think that it is something fictional, but this is not the case at all.

I need to be honest on this. No business was closed down in my region because of COVID. We though had some few regulations and rules to obey but business was not shut down at all.

Covid was a major burden on all of us. For me I didn't have to close anything down, as I just have sites/forums at the moment, but I know people who had to close their shops and businesses down as Covid reared its ugly face. I know a friend who ran a donut shop, having to close down for all of 2020 and partly into 2021. It was rough to the point where she had to close the shop down due to not having the profits.

A lot of business owners suffered. How did Covid affect your businesses?
The offline company I was working with was forced to alter its operations, and after a while they were forced to lay off workers, including me. Subsequently, they had to to shut down entirely due to a lack of customers because everyone was confined during that period

Corruption has actually eaten deep into so many countries. But I think the people still have the responsibility of trying as much as possible to restore their country.
Yes for sure the citizens of any country has the right and responsibility to try their best in restoring their country to become a better place though it won't be easy for only them to do so.

Yes for sure the citizens of any country has the right and responsibility to try their best in restoring their country to become a better place though it won't be easy for only them to do so.
Of course, it will not be easy but it's possible. What i have learnt over the years is that a lot of politicians are only interested on how to win election instead of how improve lives.

Of course, it will not be easy but it's possible. What i have learnt over the years is that a lot of politicians are only interested on how to win election instead of how improve lives.
The government of most of the countries do not bother to take care of the citizens during the pandemic.
Everybody was fending for themselves during that period.

It almost affected my business because we had to go to work at least twice a week because of Covid 19 and that is very bad for businees

Well in the case of covid 19, we all know the the economy has really suffered it but it has gone and I believe alot of business has recovered including those that have been shutdown before.

Well in the case of covid 19, we all know the the economy has really suffered it but it has gone and I believe alot of business has recovered including those that have been shutdown before.
During the pandemic in 2020 many businesses were shut and the government ordered a total lockdown.
This is why the pandemic forced many businesses to stop temporarily.

Due to the fact that I know I can't withstand the challenges of the first wave of the pandemic, I earlier closed down the business to give me some space and sense of not over thinking.

Yes and most of the politicians are like that they do not care about the citizen and any politician who try to put interest in improving lives he or she will be liked by the people.

There are many businesses that actually gained much profits during the covid-19 period. They were stocking up items and products and they were selling it for a high price.

The government of most of the countries do not bother to take care of the citizens during the pandemic.
Everybody was fending for themselves during that period.
that is actually very bad. It is the responsibility of the government to support their citizens in times like the Corona virus pandemic period. Many poor people suffered a lot.

Many people think that making money online is a kind of concept which is not that popular so making money online could make them think that it is something fictional, but this is not the case at all.
Probably they still have so many things to learn and they still have so many exposures to experience. Without all these I think it will still be very difficult for some people to believe the possibility of making money from the internet.

that is actually very bad. It is the responsibility of the government to support their citizens in times like the Corona virus pandemic period. Many poor people suffered a lot.
This is what is obtainable mostly in the developing countries during the pandemic.
In the developed countries, they ensure to take care of their citizens.

The period of covid actualy made almost all busineses to shutdown,and it affected my courier and logistics business,but after sometime the business picked up,as it was only essential products that was allowed to move.

Yes covid 19 almost destroyed my job. Due to covid ,works was not flowing like before and we use to go to work at least 3 times a week and that is very awful

This is what is obtainable mostly in the developing countries during the pandemic.
In the developed countries, they ensure to take care of their citizens.
That is why they are developed because the responsibility of the government is to take care of the citizens. I think other countries should emulate those who did so.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back