What's new

Did Covid cause your business to close down temporarily?

You're right. Those who are selling perishable goods really lose a lot of money during the covid 19 due to lockdown enforced in most of the countries. For me, I was not doing any physical business before and during the covid-19.
Well then most people that involve on physical business known as the offline businesses lost a lot except those that went on doing both offline and online business that we are lucky to escape.

Inflation is a kind of problem that will never end at all. Inflation will continue to grow to some extent. We will continue to face this problem till many years to come.
I would want to believe that this is not the end. There's still hope and this too shall pass and it would be history for those to come afterwards. As they say, nothing last forever.

Yeah most people that do sell perishable goods before that COVID-19 really lose a lot, it was only those that usually do stock marketing and some online stores that earn massive profit after COVID 19.
of course everyone who was dealing on perishable products actually lost a lot of money during the pandemic. the pandemic actually came as a surprise to such kind of people and most of the money they invested perished.

Yes.. the business I was running at home on behalf of my family was closed temporary then due to the covid-19 pandemic because our government order that all businesses should stop and not to be crowded in a particular place.
During the pandemic most businesses were temporary closed to avoid gatherings but online businesses didn't face any problem, this is why I love online businesses.

of course everyone who was dealing on perishable products actually lost a lot of money during the pandemic. the pandemic actually came as a surprise to such kind of people and most of the money they invested perished.
Seriously, I was really heartbroken and even led to some people's die. That is why presently now, one need to be involving his or her things both online and offline.

Seriously, I was really heartbroken and even led to some people's die. That is why presently now, one need to be involving his or her things both online and offline.
Being aware of how things works both online and offline is very necessary if you want to achieve financial freedom and escape some things. Those who had both online and offline businesses did not feel some financial burden.

Being aware of how things works both online and offline is very necessary if you want to achieve financial freedom and escape some things. Those who had both online and offline businesses did not feel some financial burden.
That is the fact and that was why most businesses owners after the pandemic try by all means to be making alternative of online ways of earning in their various businesses.

I think that businesses that sold perishable products were at a higher risk of collapse. I think this is also one of the main reasons why so many restaurants got closed because they sell perishable products.

I think that businesses that sold perishable products were at a higher risk of collapse. I think this is also one of the main reasons why so many restaurants got closed because they sell perishable products.
Probably, such businesses are always in a high risk of losing a lot of money when anything happens. A lot of restaurant businesses actually closed down during the Corona virus pandemic in this part of the world.

Mostly all the business were closed down temporarily for a period of time , but business like health benefit and some food selling business were allowed to run during the pandemic.

Probably, such businesses are always in a high risk of losing a lot of money when anything happens. A lot of restaurant businesses actually closed down during the Corona virus pandemic in this part of the world.

Well, this is why they were resorting to operate their business "behind the scenes" during the pandemic as they were not able to afford to suffer from losses.

Well, this is why they were resorting to operate their business "behind the scenes" during the pandemic as they were not able to afford to suffer from losses.
This is true but it was very tasking and difficult for so many people to do. The rules in some countries were so stringent that so many people were not able to run their businesses.

This is true but it was very tasking and difficult for so many people to do. The rules in some countries were so stringent that so many people were not able to run their businesses.

Well, there are many countries where it is quite hard to run the business for this reason. Many countries have quite strict policies related to business and the USA is one of them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back