What's new

Did Covid cause your business to close down temporarily?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Covid was a major burden on all of us. For me I didn't have to close anything down, as I just have sites/forums at the moment, but I know people who had to close their shops and businesses down as Covid reared its ugly face. I know a friend who ran a donut shop, having to close down for all of 2020 and partly into 2021. It was rough to the point where she had to close the shop down due to not having the profits.

A lot of business owners suffered. How did Covid affect your businesses?

Yes.. the business I was running at home on behalf of my family was closed temporary then due to the covid-19 pandemic because our government order that all businesses should stop and not to be crowded in a particular place.

Though I didn't have any physical business running during the pandemic, but all physical business around me where shut down, following the instructions from the government. Most businesses moved from being temporarily close to being permanently closed, and that affected the entire economy, worldwide.

Actually the covid has caused so many business to close not even temporary but some permanently because they could no longer fund there business anymore.

The truth is I don't have any offline business for now, but I think if you have a business online you'll be able to make a good amount of money during the pandemic.

Actually the covid has caused alot of setbacks to my and so many business which lead to total breakdown some were closed even permanently not even temporary because of lack of finance.

Yes the pandemic has made my business to pause for a while because it involved transporting goods which means I wasn't able to be going from one place to another business.

Yes.. the business I was running at home on behalf of my family was closed temporary then due to the covid-19 pandemic because our government order that all businesses should stop and not to be crowded in a particular place.
this was actually the case for so many business ventures in this part of the world. They closed down because of the pandemic but many of them have gotten back after the lockdown was relaxed.

I didn't own any business during the covid 19 pandemic but i know a lot of businesses that closed down during the covid 19 pandemic. That period really brought a lot of loss to many business.

this was actually the case for so many business ventures in this part of the world. They closed down because of the pandemic but many of them have gotten back after the lockdown was relaxed.
Yeah... Most people that were doing business then during the lockdown have recovered there losses because after the lockdown all the prices of goods (stuffs) are just increasing.

Yeah... Most people that were doing business then during the lockdown have recovered there losses because after the lockdown all the prices of goods (stuffs) are just increasing.
Probably, intelligent business people actually made a lot of profit from their businesses after the coronavirus pandemic lockdown. Those who lost out completely are people who are into selling of vegetables and other perishable products.

Actually the wave of the covid has so much effect on the offline business and most of the business were not only closed down temporarily but permanently because of lack of fund to reopen.

Actually the wave of the covid has so much effect on the offline business and most of the business were not only closed down temporarily but permanently because of lack of fund to reopen.
Probably, so many businesses could not survive the Corona virus pandemic and they have no other option than to close. Some took measures like laying off of their workers and reducing some costs.

The only thing that COVID was able to do against my business was cut down my sales levels. I was able to start using the online space to sell my products and services. It took a few days to get used to it but it works well.

The truth is, that covid 19 did not really affect my business, because then I had no business doing, I was only working from home, I could not go to the market so i felt depressed.

I was actually working for a private organisation and also have my own small business before the emergence of the pandemic and the lockdown causes the closure of business ,

I was actually working for a private organisation and also have my own small business before the emergence of the pandemic and the lockdown causes the closure of business ,
Oh, then I didn't really have opportunity to make money anyway. The lockdown has affected so many people's business and I am aware of so many business that was closed down during this period of time.

The COVID and then it was one of the biggest disappointments that happened with my business because I received a very low amount of people who are willing to buy from me as activity stop.

I didn't really affect my business then. Directly, it didn't affect my business but indirectly it affect my job. I was working as a transcriber then, immediately covid struck, our fees was reduced. That's why many people, I included, left the platform till today.

Yeah most people that do sell perishable goods before that COVID-19 really lose a lot, it was only those that usually do stock marketing and some online stores that earn massive profit after COVID 19.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back