What's new

Does your job have cubicles now due to covid?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When people started to go back to work, they had to make some changes due to the covid pandemic. Most jobs put up plastic dividers to protect people from the virus, and now most stores and businesses operate with this in mind. As well, it's likely most stores, businesses, offices etc are using plastic dividers/guards to protect people. I'm all for it, but has it bothered your work since being implemented?

When people started to go back to work, they had to make some changes due to the covid pandemic. Most jobs put up plastic dividers to protect people from the virus, and now most stores and businesses operate with this in mind. As well, it's likely most stores, businesses, offices etc are using plastic dividers/guards to protect people. I'm all for it, but has it bothered your work since being implemented?

I think that covid-19 is still a major issue in many different parts of the world. This is why they may carrying out necessary procedures to avoid the spread of covid-19. Under such kind of circumstances, it would be a great idea to create cubicles. However, as of now, not many people are really concerned about Covid-19.

Fortunately, I don't have to worry about mixing with a lot of people at my work place because I have my own personal face which is always closed whenever I'm inside. It is only when I have to do some certain things with other employees that some of them will be coming into my office or I would go to their own office.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back