What's new

Did Covid cause your business to close down temporarily?

Actually mind was temporarily close down for some time but with experience, alot of business have been totally close down because there was no fund to operate and manage after the covid 19.

The government here hard to enforce lockdown in which businesses had to close and only online businesses were allowed to be functional so I was affected.

Yeah most people that do sell perishable goods before that COVID-19 really lose a lot, it was only those that usually do stock marketing and some online stores that earn massive profit after COVID 19.
It is true that during the pandemic most of the business closed down temporarily and it is very rare for you to find a business that is not really affected except those businesses that are offering primary goods like food items.

Well not only mine but alot of business has be permanently closed down due to the lockdown because there was no enough resources to continue operating after the pandemic gone.

During COVID-19 most of the business closed temporarily but I am a bit lucky because I run an agent banking business. At that time everyone is keen to making withdrawals from their bank account and at that time I made lot of profit because I was the only one offering such services in my area.

Well not only mine but alot of business has be permanently closed down due to the lockdown because there was no enough resources to continue operating after the pandemic gone.
Yeah and business owners that do deal with perishable goods like vegetables, tomatoes, orange, Mango and others lost a lot out of there businesses and to start again after the lockdown was difficult.

During covid so many businesses were shut down, and some couldn't recover up till this time. During the pandemic, I worked for someone, and the business was shut down, I was affected negatively by the shutdown as it was my major source of income, but I adjusted and started searching for jobs online, I had a really hard time during the pandemic, but i'm glad I made it through

During covid so many businesses were shut down, and some couldn't recover up till this time. During the pandemic, I worked for someone, and the business was shut down, I was affected negatively by the shutdown as it was my major source of income, but I adjusted and started searching for jobs online, I had a really hard time during the pandemic, but i'm glad I made it through
Covid-19 cause a lot of havoc for so many business, but in the mist of the covid, some businesses strive and made lot of profit at this period. Because it created an avenue for new investment.

Actually the covid 19 has so much negative effect on the economy. alot of economies that's of countries could not operate effectively talk more of only business in a country.

Actually the covid 19 has so much negative effect on the economy. alot of economies that's of countries could not operate effectively talk more of only business in a country.
Seriously many country went back in their economy because of covid-19, like up to now my country are still suffering from that most especially in the aspect of education.

Seriously many country went back in their economy because of covid-19, like up to now my country are still suffering from that most especially in the aspect of education.
It is a pity that some countries have not yet been recovered from the aftermath of covid-19 influence. The bottom line is that so many countries are having economic issues even before covid-19 erupted.

The government at that time or did every physical business to close so as to reduce the spread of the pandemic and as such my own business was effected and I lost a lot of money.

Almost, it almost does but thank God i was able to recover partially and i can say I'm still recovery now. It was really a bad experience in my life and i don't pray to encounter something like that again

I think anyone who has not complained about the covid 19 lockdown then he is not a business man and even the none business people are really suffering. alot of business has collapsed due to the lockdown.

I think anyone who has not complained about the covid 19 lockdown then he is not a business man and even the none business people are really suffering. alot of business has collapsed due to the lockdown.
Even though you are not a businessman or woman, you can not say that covid-19 have not affected you in one way or the other because we are indoor throughout with out more and sometimes food to eat.

Well everyone has a different opinion and perspectives about how there business has been affected during the pandemic. personally I lost my business due to the pandemic lockdown.

No . Rather, COVID helped me to be able to carve out easier working strategies that make my being able to stand out in business very easy. It's a nice moment for me actually as I learned a lot.

Definitely yes , my business was closed down temporarily because due to the lockdown , most of my goods got damaged and it really affects my business negatively and i had to start working hard to get the business back to normal .

I didn't have a business during the pandemic. But the pandemic limits me from achieving all the things I could have achieved within that period of time because of the compulsory lockdown that was imposed by the government.

It is no longer news that a lot of government have to create measures in place to limit the spread of the virus. My business was also have but we are number into business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back