What's new

Did Covid cause your business to close down temporarily?

Well we are all aware of the financial crisis that has been caused by the pandemic outbreak which has caused so many countries to lost there pride in the money market including the small scale business domestically.

Well there are two separate sections of the economy that's the private and the government or the public sector and if the covid will caused down the public then the private is just a story to tell.

List of all the government made it a regulation that we can only operate for 2 hours a day under stricter regulation and after sometime they made us to close a business completely.

The only thing that COVID was able to do against my business was cut down my sales levels. I was able to start using the online space to sell my products and services. It took a few days to get used to it but it works well.
the online space actually helped so many people doing the Corona virus pandemic to make progress in their businesses. I also know so many people who capitalised on the online space to continue to make sales.

the online space actually helped so many people doing the Corona virus pandemic to make progress in their businesses. I also know so many people who capitalised on the online space to continue to make sales.
Yeah.. during the lockdown, many businesses were short down and many people loss there jobs, so it was the ways of earning money online that help them to make money to feed there family.

I didn't have business then so covid couldn't affect anything concerning business in my side. I was doing one par time job then in my locality. During the covid I couldn't go to the work again. That was I started exploring the option of making money online.

Yeah.. during the lockdown, many businesses were short down and many people loss there jobs, so it was the ways of earning money online that help them to make money to feed there family.
Probably, the number of people that made money on the internet drastically increased during the coronavirus pandemic lockdown. Today many of them have actually continued to work online.

Actually the rate of business shutdown during the covid 19 and even after is too much to compare to before because alot of business were unable to meet up to there financial demand in business.

Not mine! But someone I knows did. They had a little convenience store in our town. It suffered badly throughout all the lockdowns and so unfortunately eventually had to shut down permanently.

The offline business that I was working with had no option than to change their routine and after sometime they had to close down completely because there was no customers as everybody was locked down.

Because I worked online, I didn't experience any hitch to operations for my business but my parents had theirs closed down temporarily as movement was restricted for a while. Only my mum who traded in food items had patronage to an extent at the time

Because I worked online, I didn't experience any hitch to operations for my business but my parents had theirs closed down temporarily as movement was restricted for a while. Only my mum who traded in food items had patronage to an extent at the time
If you work full time online you will definitely not feel the impact of covid-19. This is because most of the companies that has online presence scale through the problems at this period.

Frankly speaking my business didn't close down but it really went down. The pandemic exhausted almost every thing I had in my bank account for the sake of the business. It was such a deadily experience in terms of the operations of any business.

Frankly speaking my business didn't close down but it really went down. The pandemic exhausted almost every thing I had in my bank account for the sake of the business. It was such a deadily experience in terms of the operations of any business.
This is the case of so many people during the pandemic. You will use all your capital to eat. Basically because the business is not working well and you also depend on people to send money to you during the covid-19.

I am into baking business where I bake and also sells baking ingredients m the pandemic causes my shop to close down for some time because of the lockdown rule and i lost some of my goods .

I am into baking business where I bake and also sells baking ingredients m the pandemic causes my shop to close down for some time because of the lockdown rule and i lost some of my goods .
That's bad. Covid really wreck havoc on business that time. A lot of business were closed during the period. And till today some business were still suffering from the aftermath of covid.

Probably, the number of people that made money on the internet drastically increased during the coronavirus pandemic lockdown. Today many of them have actually continued to work online.
Yeah most people during the Corona virus have continue earning money online and upto now to an extend that some of them have to leave their school in order to earn money online in order to make a living.

Yeah most people during the Corona virus have continue earning money online and upto now to an extend that some of them have to leave their school in order to earn money online in order to make a living.
I guess the Corona virus pandemic actually opened a lot of people's eyes to the opportunities in the online space. So many people we are even grateful it happened.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back