What's new

Did Covid cause your business to close down temporarily?

Well, the pandemic didn't really affect my business because I didn't have a specific job then. I have been looking for ways to earn online then but I didn't find way until during the pandemic.

Well, the pandemic didn't really affect my business because I didn't have a specific job then. I have been looking for ways to earn online then but I didn't find way until during the pandemic.
Covid 19 is a blessing to some businesses, example of such organisations are health organisation, because this department saw a massive development during this period.

Covid 19 has made me to closed one of my offline business and I still beleive that some day I will definately reoperate that business.

Thou its unvail another opportunity for me where I created a lasting income online like what am doing now

Covid was a major burden on all of us. For me I didn't have to close anything down, as I just have sites/forums at the moment, but I know people who had to close their shops and businesses down as Covid reared its ugly face. I know a friend who ran a donut shop, having to close down for all of 2020 and partly into 2021. It was rough to the point where she had to close the shop down due to not having the profits.

A lot of business owners suffered. How did Covid affect your businesses?
Covid caused many businesses, but I think most of the people turned to online jobs and crypto, maybe that was the reason which people could sustain their business.

I guess the Corona virus pandemic actually opened a lot of people's eyes to the opportunities in the online space. So many people we are even grateful it happened.
Actually there are people that will say their grateful for such incident of covid-19 but if it's someone that really have a good heart he won't be grateful for such incident because the covid has really killed a lot of people.

Actually there are people that will say their grateful for such incident of covid-19 but if it's someone that really have a good heart he won't be grateful for such incident because the covid has really killed a lot of people.
Yes, it is important not to rejoice in something that affected a lot of people and killed many because you saw breakthrough during that period. Honestly I am sad for those who lost their lives.

Yes, it is important not to rejoice in something that affected a lot of people and killed many because you saw breakthrough during that period. Honestly I am sad for those who lost their lives.
Same here too I was very sad that period of covid 19 pandemic because issue of food was really problem most especially in my country and they government use that moment to embezzle a lot of money.

Same here too I was very sad that period of covid 19 pandemic because issue of food was really problem most especially in my country and they government use that moment to embezzle a lot of money.
In some countries, the government actually tried as much as possible to provide enough food for the people. But it's a shame that the government in some countries did the opposite.

Sure.

There was a need for me to comply with laid down regulations put in place by the government.

We have to make sure that we follow government regulations in business.

My business was closed down during the pandemic. During then I wasn't really making money with my offline business as everywhere was on lockdown . I only focus to earn some money online.

My business was closed down during the pandemic. During then I wasn't really making money with my offline business as everywhere was on lockdown . I only focus to earn some money online.
So many people decided to start working online during the covid-19 era because we were left with no choice other than to look for an alternative way to make money.

Personally I haven't started any business since before the pandemic but I believe alot of people have suffered the wave of the pandemic and many business in my location could no longer operate.
So many people decided to start working online during the covid-19 era because we were left with no choice other than to look for an alternative way to make money.
Actually the covid 19 have caused so many people to engage themselves into online due to the wave of the covid which has caused so many offline business to fail.

I have to close the business temporarily with respect to the regulation that have been affected by the government, as part of its effort to gain the effects of the Corona virus.

I know so many of my friends that were working online then . I personally participated to make money on platforms like bizdustry and trendri. It was a thrilling experience that money was made during that time online.

I know so many of my friends that were working online then . I personally participated to make money on platforms like bizdustry and trendri. It was a thrilling experience that money was made during that time online.
It is really very good that you are able to discover paid to post forum earlier as far back as 2020. I have always searched for ways to make money online on Google but I was never opportuned to come across a paid to post forum earlier

Well I was lucky during that period despite all financial challenges but I could not closed down temporarily but alot of business do due to the fact that they could not retain and maintain there employees and productions.
It is really very good that you are able to discover paid to post forum earlier as far back as 2020. I have always searched for ways to make money online on Google but I was never opportuned to come across a paid to post forum earlier
Well some people have been aware of online earnings platform but some were only exposed to online earnings platform during and after the pandemic of which it affected alot of business offline.

Pandemic really make alot of people to close down their businesses for while, but online business was very saved during the pandemic period, most offline businesses really suffer during pandemic.

Seriously the covid really affected my business offline but come to think of it now that I have the opportunity to take the business online I never regreated anything and I beleive that the business is what am doing now to earn a living and also nothing really affected the business again recover all the losses I have incure back then

mine was not business because during the covid 19 era i did not have any registered business as at that time but my company had to downsize workers because of the financial impact the pandemic was having on the company.

mine was not business because during the covid 19 era i did not have any registered business as at that time but my company had to downsize workers because of the financial impact the pandemic was having on the company.
That is one of the disadvantage of the Corona virus pandemic. A lot of people were sacked in their jobs. A lot of people because of the pandemic have not been able to get any reasonable employment after being sacked then.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back