What's new

Did anyone push you into working online? OR was it your choice?

When I started working online it's been long I just have passion to work online so no body ever ask me to start working online it was my decision to do just that,but I got motivated by so many friends of mine I meet online to continue working online and am now in love with my business

It was my choice to start working online though I heard the information from someone and I was encouraged to do so but it was also by desire to also explore from the online platforms.

I didn't push anyone into working online as I believe people should make there own decisions based on things that are available to them at that period of time, before taking any form of action

I had an offline job Which I was using to keep body and soul together but I felt I needed to make money from the internet. I started researching and found out all these platforms.

I had an offline job Which I was using to keep body and soul together but I felt I needed to make money from the internet. I started researching and found out all these platforms.
I myself I also do same nobody ever ask me to start working online I started my self and I make alot of money I even introduce it to some of my friends who love online job so nobody ever introduce me to working online

I myself I also do same nobody ever ask me to start working online I started my self and I make alot of money I even introduce it to some of my friends who love online job so nobody ever introduce me to working online
I didn't know anything about working online before I started. I just started feeling that there are opportunities to make money online. I kept on researching. I tried transcription jobs and failed. I started book reviews. That's where I made my breakthrough in book reviews. It has been a long big journey.

I didn't know anything about working online before I started. I just started feeling that there are opportunities to make money online. I kept on researching. I tried transcription jobs and failed. I started book reviews. That's where I made my breakthrough in book reviews. It has been a long big journey.
Same with me nobody ask me to start making money online,I just seat one day and feel that I can make some buck online so for this aspect I have to search for so many things on Google and I was able to test my first ptp forum and they pay me

Same with me nobody ask me to start making money online,I just seat one day and feel that I can make some buck online so for this aspect I have to search for so many things on Google and I was able to test my first ptp forum and they pay me
That happened because you have an inquisitive mind. It takes that kind of mindset to be able to search and find legit paying platforms online.

That happened because you have an inquisitive mind. It takes that kind of mindset to be able to search and find legit paying platforms online.
Yes it's true everything all depend on you and I also think that it's determination that do lead to success,I have surf alot of website and loss so much money through this process but victory was recorded at the end

Working online was my choice, nobody push me working online because have passion for it, because before I started working online when I see people making money online it really motivated me to work too.

When you started your online career, was it something you wanted to do, or did someone push you into working online? I myself it was kinda 50/50. I remember seeing an segment on TV on a show on G4 I think about Fiverr, and I joined up on fiverr all the way back then.

Anyway, I decided to stick to working online, because I realized I could make a living on it. And here I am today.

But what about you? Did anyone push you into working online?
I just saw some videos on YouTube about making money online and I was interested in that. I tried a lot of websites, but only a few were actually real ones. I really enjoy making money online because it's like a hobby for me now. I recommend everyone to work online and earn some money.

For me it was a choice on my own. There are no jobs out there so i needed to find one for myself and make a living. After some time i came across someone who made a post about getting paid with bitcoin cash for writing original content articles. I decided to give it a try and from there i found other ways to make money online.

The very reason I started looking for online jobs was because I felt one job was not enough for me. And if I wanted to make money, I should look for something extra that would not put me under pressure. And online jobs were the answer.

The very reason I started looking for online jobs was because I felt one job was not enough for me. And if I wanted to make money, I should look for something extra that would not put me under pressure. And online jobs were the answer.
If I may get you right I think that you are trying to say that if the wages paid by the first establishment wasn't enough, and you choose to add online work to aid you in terms of financing,its very good but for someone like me I just felt working online as a blogger is the best occupation for me and I have seen positive results with my blogging work so I started everything my self.

If I may get you right I think that you are trying to say that if the wages paid by the first establishment wasn't enough, and you choose to add online work to aid you in terms of financing,its very good but for someone like me I just felt working online as a blogger is the best occupation for me and I have seen positive results with my blogging work so I started everything my self.
That's true. I live in a country where salaries are nothing to write home about. I found solace in doing online jobs to augment my meager salary. It helped so much at the time and we are here now doing it everyday.

There was one of my colleagues them that was always telling me about how much hive had paid him. I didn't have a good phone, so I couldn't start at the time. But all those his sermons really pushed me.

Absolutely no. I started working or earning fr an online site based on the potentials that I have discovered and always wished to explore from it.

Online helped in terms of income and also knowledge most especially for those working on freelance.

When I was a kid, I always dreamed of working online and making money so I could prove myself to my family and friends. Although someone helped me in online business and made me learn more about it

Actually working online was my choice no one pushed me into it even though a number of friends have advised me on how to start earning online but I do it my best way at the best time.

It was my choice because hopefully I can pursue my business and poker career to level where I can work only from home or any place of the world for decent money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back