What's new

Did anyone push you into working online? OR was it your choice?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When you started your online career, was it something you wanted to do, or did someone push you into working online? I myself it was kinda 50/50. I remember seeing an segment on TV on a show on G4 I think about Fiverr, and I joined up on fiverr all the way back then.

Anyway, I decided to stick to working online, because I realized I could make a living on it. And here I am today.

But what about you? Did anyone push you into working online?

It was my choice to start working online and my main reason for doing so was so that I had my own money at the time. When I started working online I was in a mentally abusive relationship and he would have control of just about everything including the money. Due to this, I decided to work online and earn my own money which he knew nothing about so I had my own money and was able to buy things without asking permission so to speak. I enjoyed working online and doing the work I was doing and that is why now, today I still do it even though I am no longer in that situation and in a better relationship now without the issue of worrying about whether I had my own money. Now I do it more for my family than anything else and hope one day I can be financially independent and not have to worry.

Working online was entirely my choice. In fact, when I heard my sister talking about the possibility of earning money online, I went ahead to Google ways of earning money online. I came across several methods but writing stuck out for me. Now here I am, still writing and earning.

Actually working online was my choice and my absolute desire for online or internet exposure based on the experience I learned from my fellow friends. it has so many advantages that are needed to be utilized.

It was my choice. I was earning as a writer writing for a newspaper and I wanted to explore other options, that's how I found online writing platforms. Once, I started earning, I also started enjoying working online.

No one pushed me to work online, I started researching about online jobs until I could find bizdustry, this was completely my own choice and I want to find more good online jobs.

No one pushed me to work online, I started researching about online jobs until I could find bizdustry, this was completely my own choice and I want to find more good online jobs.
That is the same for me. I researched on my own about online paying sites back in 2018. That is when I came across paid to post forums and article writing sites. Now, my skills have improved and I can earn money online easily.

That is the same for me. I researched on my own about online paying sites back in 2018. That is when I came across paid to post forums and article writing sites. Now, my skills have improved and I can earn money online easily.
That is amazing, when you gain experience then everything will become easy for you, anyway, you mentioned that you are working in article writing sites, in which websites are you working?

That is amazing, when you gain experience then everything will become easy for you, anyway, you mentioned that you are working in article writing sites, in which websites are you working?
I do freelance article writing. I get most of my gigs from Upwork but I also outsource some writing gigs from offline writers. I also planning to start my own blog to post essays and blog posts.

No one pushed me to work online but I was able to work online accidentally out of curiosity when I was surfing the web to confirm ways at which I can make money online and I bump on an earning program.

The People that I introduced to working online are very lucky because they must have been guided on how to work on the internet and they would know how to abstain from registering on scam sites.

I was motivated to join the online environment by massive amount my mentor was earning back then . He showed me his withdrawal proof and I became serious about making money online. It really helped me greatly in my journey.

It was my personal choice, but I was also indirectly motivated by some of my friends on the internet, I am always talking about how much they earn online, and how it is stress free compared to working 9 to 5.

It was my personal choice, but I was also indirectly motivated by some of my friends on the internet, I am always talking about how much they earn online, and how it is stress free compared to working 9 to 5.
Same with me I started working online myself it was my choice that I do this and nobody ask me to start working online I started everything myself and all the website am working with now is my own research that I use to get them

Working online for me was not what I found out by myself, a friend advised me to become a beneficiary of the online workings. It all started when we had a long-time strike from school. As the whole world knows that strike in Nigeria is never a news. He told me that sitting down and doing nothing at home will never solve my problem. I could remember what I told him when he told me how much I could be realizing as an income. I told him the money was small and he relied by saying that, "a little is better than none" . That was how I started. He was the one who introduced bizdustry.com to me.

Same with me I started working online myself it was my choice that I do this and nobody ask me to start working online I started everything myself and all the website am working with now is my own research that I use to get them
And have you been enjoying working online?
For me, I enjoy working online, At first I didn't first enjoy, I found it stressful, but Later on I was able to find a coping mechanism, and now I seem too find it worthy than the regular 9 to 5.

It has always been my choice to work online because I could not get an offline job and I do not want to be idle. I am very cool with the online job that I do now. I don't wish to work offline again.
When you started your online career, was it something you wanted to do, or did someone push you into working online? I myself it was kinda 50/50. I remember seeing an segment on TV on a show on G4 I think about Fiverr, and I joined up on fiverr all the way back then.

Anyway, I decided to stick to working online, because I realized I could make a living on it. And here I am today.

But what about you? Did anyone push you into working online?

And have you been enjoying working online?
For me, I enjoy working online, At first I didn't first enjoy, I found it stressful, but Later on I was able to find a coping mechanism, and now I seem too find it worthy than the regular 9 to 5.
I enjoy working online so much. Especially since all I do is write and share my ideas. It feels so great to tell other people what I know or think. I also enjoy teaching using tutorials.

I enjoy working online so much. Especially since all I do is write and share my ideas. It feels so great to tell other people what I know or think. I also enjoy teaching using tutorials.
You have passion for writing then, You are lucky to be earning through your hubby, A lot of people also wish to earn just by doing what they like to do. It really feels great sharing your ideas with other people, I have learnt somethings from your postings.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back