What's new

Customer Vs Employee in a business

Most of the time, customers are treated as gods in every business.

It's true we need to pay a lot of attention to them, all the time.
Still, do you think they should be given more importance than your own employees? I don't think so. Most of the time I see people siding with the customer in a dispute, even if it's a clear case of some customer mistake.

I don't think it's fair at all. So, what do you all think about this?
It is one of the reasons of toxicity in humanity. Looking up the customer so high as if they are the only one who brings money into business without even considering employees' sacrifice and hardwork to accomodate and serve the customers.

Customers are very important for all businesses and business owners but so is also an employee. Customers shouldn't be treated with preference over an employee because an employee can also determine how far a business can go

The boss or manager should always take the side of the right one, doesn't matter if it's the costumer or the employee we should be fair and being fair means treat them both equally.. don't make your employee own up the mistake if it's not their fault.

We should both treat equally and should not do any injustice b/w them. As i also observe this kind of situation a lot of time, Because Customer is considered blessing so they become rude and owners misbehave also with employees, but they should remain polite for botj of them.

It is true that we need to show respect to customers and try to please them. However, this doesn't mean that we should accept any form of maltreatment from them simply because respect is reciprocal. The measure of respect you dish out to me is what I will return to you. It is called self-esteem, not pride. Let us learn to value ourselves.

For a business to grow or seeing them progressing well its because of its customers. The moment services are good and quality is what the customers require, you will end up retaining them and that's how a business grows.So any new customer will end up coming back.

Customers and employee both have importance and they are to be treated like a god.
Customers always enhance sales of goods and production of or if it to the organisation.
Employee, on the other hand, always make the goods for the customers and business.Without an employee there can never be goods that the customers will buy.
So the two of them should be held up high.

Both of them are very important in business but customers are much more important that the employees. Why I said employees too are important is p, if you don't treat your employees right, the y crumble your business by being hostile to your customers. Customers are like Kings in a business while employees are king makers.

We have two basic types of customers that controls the operation of a business. The in-house customers (employees) and the external customers (customers) these two people controls the affair of the business and how one treat them goes a lot way. That's why company must have policy that satisfy the two. Also, help the relationship between them.

As for me yes you are right and you given a wonderful point and don't forget customers are always right with everything they doing and always try and understand them and they should be given more attention

There is a very profitable saying that goes "customers are always right" few years ago when I still own a shop, I always talk and communicate with my customers in a very polite manner, all through the years I was selling I never had any issues with any of my customers because I'm very jovial.

Customers and employees are very important and play a great roles in terms of business, there is no how we can do in a business that we will say the employee and customer are not relevant. Though, they are not play the same role but they very important to care about, because if there is no customer there is no how we can sell product to gain money and if there is no employee we can not provide a enough product for customers to buy. So, we collect money from customer to pay employee a salary and we take the product made by employee and give it to customers.

For instance a customer comes to lay complain to you as the manager about an employee are you expected to berate employee in front of the customer? You just have to make the customer feel good and when he or she has gone, you talk to your employee resolve the problem amicably.

I think both customers and employees should be treated in the same way. Both of them should be treated in a fair way and with the same level of respect because both are very important for your business to grow

Employees and customers are important to a business. While your employees provide support to the growth of a business, your customers also keep the business alive through patronizing

This is a very good question a customer should be treated well because there's a customer that makes it the perfect you want employees are under you they are also to serve customers you are both expected to work to give customers a good satisfaction for their money so customers comes first in everything

When it comes to an argument or dispute between a customer and my staff siding with any one of the protagonists is not the right thing to do. We have to find the truth and the right reason for the argument. Who is wrong and who is right That is not easy to answer because a dispute happens in the first place because there are 2 correct sides. In short, I will only side with the right reason of what is really correct and let's forget what is wrong.

They must be employee and employers interpersonal relationship in a business to keep the company alive if these two people to not have a good relationship it will definitely affect the great and development of the business therefore it is worthy of note that interpersonal relationship between employer and employee is essential

That's a very good strategy in winning the trust of a customer but after siding the customer in the presence of the employee, I believe after the customer left the store, you as the manager or owner should call the employee and apologize and tell him or her why you sided the customer even though the customer was wrong

Employees are our most important customers because they can provide crucial insights into the overall customer experience. But they are often overlooked or neglected, and most companies do not view them as valuable assets – either in terms of providing insights into the customer experience, or as brand ambassadors

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back