What's new

Customer Vs Employee in a business

Most of the time, customers are treated as gods in every business.

It's true we need to pay a lot of attention to them, all the time.
Still, do you think they should be given more importance than your own employees? I don't think so. Most of the time I see people siding with the customer in a dispute, even if it's a clear case of some customer mistake.

I don't think it's fair at all. So, what do you all think about this?
I think there should be equality between customers and your own employees. I know customer satisfaction is necessary for keep running business well, but your employees satisfaction also matters i.
If your employees are satisfied they will work hard for your company benefit and progress.

Customers are kings like I have always said.if you have a business and you want to hire employees you should make those employees understand your standpoint when customer relationship is concerned. Explain to them in detail how customers should be treated and what is unacceptable, when this is done they’ll treat the customers they you want them to be treated and they’ll understand how important it is to you and therefore take no offence when customers come to complain.

Outrightly supporting a wrong customer against your own employee is wrong. Either to customers or employees, there should be fairness in treatment.
  • Employees and customers are links in the same strategy and every link in the chain is important.
  • It is impossible to choose. Your business strategy needs to be strong for both customers and employees.
  • You need to empower your employees with knowledge and support and also value and satisfy your customers.
  • Teach employees what your overall customer experience goal is. Then show them the power their work has on your customers.
Post automatically merged:

Outrightly supporting a wrong customer against your own employee is wrong. Either to customers or employees, there should be fairness in treatment.
  • Employees and customers are links in the same strategy and every link in the chain is important.
  • It is impossible to choose. Your business strategy needs to be strong for both customers and employees.
  • You need to empower your employees with knowledge and support and also value and satisfy your customers.
  • Teach employees what your overall customer experience goal is. Then show them the power their work has on your customers.

Still, do you think they should be given more importance than your own employees? I don't think so. Most of the time I see people siding with the customer in a dispute, even if it's a clear case of some customer mistake.

Customers are the king in business and they should be treated as such, every employee has to know that customers are the priority of the business, so yes for me if a dispute arises between them, I'll support the customer as long as it's not an extreme situation and later explain to the employee why and if possible apologize.

Well customer should be treated nice, but I don't really believe in the statement that says" customers are always right" cause a lot of time they are wrong, but no matter what we should still treat them nicely and not be rude
The truth is a lot of business owners would rather support their customers instead of supporting their employees even if the customers is really wrong, it's totally unfair and employee should be seen as important in organization too

I think that both of them should be treated kindly, because customers and employees are complement each other in the business without both of them in a business the business cannot move well, so both of them need to be treated well in a business.

The because they can provide crucial insights into the overall customer experience. But they are often overlooked or neglected, and most companies do not view them as valuable assets – either in terms of providing insights into the customer experience, or as brand ambassadors.

Well the saying "customer is always right" favours the customer. Without them there is no business, and without the owners there won't be goods to buy by the customers as well.
Customers should learn how to make their complaints in a more respectable way while employees too should always use wisdom when dealing with them, customers are needed for business to move and grow.

I think customers and employees should be treated equally because treating them both will have a great impact on the business and the business will run smoothly because they both have a very important role to play in the business. And they are an important part of the business.

Customers are very important in every business there like a backbone so in Customer services centre to give full attention to your customers 24 hour because customers have very important role in every business

It's universal truth that customer is always right ...you have to give customer full protocol to customer but don't compromise your customers blame on your honest employers....in a team there are honest and hardworking employees and some are lazy and don't put full efforts in work ...don't loose your honest employers beacuse they play a major role in success of your business

The quote ‘customers are always write’ for me is wrong. Both an employee and a customer have right and both should treat each other fairly or rather equally. They both need each other to survive. An employee should endeavor to satisfy is client/customers need as the customer in turn, pays for services rendered

Well, this is happening everywhere because most customers behave like gods, they treat employees with little or no respect. But if the changes start from the employer by making customers understand the respect deserved by employees things will get better and changed
Post automatically merged:

Well, this is happening everywhere because most customers behave like gods, they treat employees with little or no respect. But if the changes start from the employer by making customers understand the respect deserved by employees things will get better and changed

think both customers and employees should be treated in the same way. Both of them should be treated in a fair way and with the same level of respect because both are very important for your business to grow

I think both of them are very important for a business man, either they are customers or emplyoees, because one of them are those who make our business running and second are those due to which our business keeps going on. They should be treated equally. But sometimes it's good to give importance to your customers because they are your bosses in business because you need them, they don't need you and your business.

The reason most company focus on customer is that they are the one bringing in the sales. Without having customers patronizing your business there is no way you're going to make sales. So, some companies will do whatever it takes to retain their customers even if they are to sack an employee. They believed that they could easily get another new employee rather than another new customers.

Employees are our most important customers because they can provide crucial insights into the overall customer experience. But they are often overlooked or neglected, and most companies do not view them as valuable assets – either in terms of providing insights into the customer experience, or as brand ambassadors.

Employees are our most important customers because they can provide crucial insights into the overall customer experience. But they are often overlooked or neglected, and most companies do not view them as valuable assets – either in terms of providing insights into the customer experience, or as brand ambassadors

The employees of a company needed to be treated the same way customers are being treated if you want the best from them. If you treat your employees badly the customers are likely to get a dose of the ill treatment being melted in them. Employees are humans so also the customers.

Customers and employees are the wheels of and are the backbone of one's business, without them ones business can not reach the next point. So therefore the business owner must be polite and kind with them.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back