What's new

Bonuses to employees.

There are days when the workers can go off duty just to rest, asides hardwork bonus bonuses are given to those who do not go off work throughout the month
The benefit you describe is called a punctuality and attendance bonus in my job, which is granted to workers who stand out in terms of their responsibility. Not everyone has this benefit, since many are unpunctual and miss at least once a month.
Bonuses are one of the best things an employee can grant his employers. It's a great incentive to ensure more productive. And the thought of an extra money other than the usual salary is always grand
If it is true, employers, by giving the incentive to employees, motivate them and in turn give them the value they deserve. This bonus should be earned and not given to all workers, as some do not deserve it.

Bonuses are one of the best things an employee can grant his employers. It's a great incentive to ensure more productive. And the thought of an extra money other than the usual salary is always grand
Whenever I would receive my bonus when I was still working the debts would be paid in full and there would be extra money for small luxuries in life. I always remember those times and I admit that the bonus is a great motivator and also a factor in gaining loyalty with the employees.

Personally do not see anything wrong with this and I advice people who are capable of doing it to do to their employee as this can help to promote unity in a business organisation, however this is not compulsory and they shouldn't expect it all the time.

Personally do not see anything wrong with this and I advice people who are capable of doing it to do to their employee as this can help to promote unity in a business organisation, however this is not compulsory and they shouldn't expect it all the time.
You are absolutely right @Sotherefore, it is not mandatory as there are not always vacancies. However when there is the opportunity it is a motivator for employees, this way they will enter into a healthy competition to be eligible.

You are absolutely right @Sotherefore, it is not mandatory as there are not always vacancies. However when there is the opportunity it is a motivator for employees, this way they will enter into a healthy competition to be eligible.
Lolz, yes thats true , it is necessary for the employer to appreciate the employees because of a certain work they were doing or maybe because the employee actually work extra hours to deliver a good result the company, in this case they should be appreciated.

Bonuses or incentives aren't too common here in my country except you work for the government even at that they'd still owe you. All they have to offer is more time at job and deduct taxes. I hope they learn that it serves as a driving force and shouldn't be limited to few businesses.

These bonuses are given to the employees to encourage them to do much better. However the business owner can only do this much if he has nothing to lose and still has more than enough funds

Offering rewards to workers is useful to the business since representatives will in general give more yield when shown motivating forces than when not. Rewards are only a method of rousing representatives to build their efficiency

Well I can't speak on this because I have never worked in an organization before but I hear about people place of work that their bonuses only come in December and that is it till the following year again.

Giving bonuses to employees is like a firm showing good will towards them at the same time while they're still working for you. It will altimately make them more relaxed and feeling comfortable working for you

Maintaining a very good spirit in the work place is very important and you can achieve this by always giving performance-related bonuses to your employees.

As far as I'm concerned, giving bonuses to your business employees or workers is one of the easiest ways to entice them into working more efficiently than they are supposed ordinarily.

The bonuses available to i and my colleagues are bonuses for working overtime and bonuses for hardworking or outstanding employees, these bonuses have improved the performances of the workers in general and have reinforced the company's performance.

Bonus to employees is one of the most effective and most important way of motivating your workers to work with much zeal and much effort for the dischargementnof their duty for the production, growth and development of the business organisation.

I have not worked in many companies in my country but with the little knowledge I have most companies only give out bonuses once in a while which isn't encouraging which is why there isn't much job stability as employers change jobs often

Giving bonuses to employees is like a firm showing good will towards them at the same time while they're still working for you. It will altimately make them more relaxed and feeling comfortable working for you
Well said, it would help in hoe they see and view the company, why most employees do not but in their very best is simply because the company has not done things that would make them want to but in all that they have to go all out.

In my offline work, there are different types of bonuses for employees. Everyone receives a monthly food and transportation bonus. Employees also receive a personalized bonus for years of service, evaluations based on results, merits by study. What kind of benefits do employees in your country have in addition to salary? Is it beneficial for the company to pay such bonus
Most of the benefits they received are accorded from their services rendered and this usually happens at the end of the year, promotion is inevitable.

Lolz, yes thats true , it is necessary for the employer to appreciate the employees because of a certain work they were doing or maybe because the employee actually work extra hours to deliver a good result the company, in this case they should be appreciated.
As you describe it, employers must demonstrate their appreciation or value of employees, one of their best options is with promotions or bonuses of some kind. As long as the employee demonstrates that it is well deserved.

In my offline work, there are different types of bonuses for employees. Everyone receives a monthly food and transportation bonus. Employees also receive a personalized bonus for years of service, evaluations based on results, merits by study. What kind of benefits do employees in your country have in addition to salary? Is it beneficial for the company to pay such bonus
Employee bonuses are a good strategy to ensure productivity.
My boss has the habit of giving us bonuses every first week of the month and we are motivated to give in our best!

Most of the benefits they received are accorded from their services rendered and this usually happens at the end of the year, promotion is inevitable.
The bonuses are only available at the end of the year in your country? we have monthly and semi-annual bonuses, for example the food and transportation bonuses are monthly, the evaluation bonuses are every 6 months, and the year-end bonuses.
Employee bonuses are a good strategy to ensure productivity.
My boss has the habit of giving us bonuses every first week of the month and we are motivated to give in our best!
Excellent, it is a great motivation to receive the bonus at the beginning of the month, we receive it at the end of the month, it is still motivating.

As you describe it, employers must demonstrate their appreciation or value of employees, one of their best options is with promotions or bonuses of some kind. As long as the employee demonstrates that it is well deserved.
That is really true because sometimes this can promote unity and can improve a good business relationship between the employee and the business owner. In general all these things is necessary to keep an organisation going forward.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back