What's new

Bonuses to employees.

I did not remember that benefit, in the Ministries or headquarters where they work all day they have that benefit, breakfasts and lunches are affordable for employees or they go to pick up the food for free.

It is the most correct thing to do, even when there is this unity it is very likely that these companies achieve success, since they all work together with the same purpose.

As you describe it, when there is such an incentive, workers give their best in the hope of increasing their profits in addition to their salaries through bonuses.
Yes that is true because if companies can be able to improve their working organisation it is possible that they will always be able to engage so many numbers of people in their business and in return for there will also be able to make profit and pay these people.

In my offline work, there are different types of bonuses for employees. Everyone receives a monthly food and transportation bonus. Employees also receive a personalized bonus for years of service, evaluations based on results, merits by study. What kind of benefits do employees in your country have in addition to salary? Is it beneficial for the company to pay such bonus
Employers given bonus to employees is a good idea because it encourages the staff to put in their best and it also make them to become loyal to you.

Well bonus to employees is one of the most interesting way of motivating your workers to work with zeal in other promote the interest of your business through the increase in productivity.

Personally do not see anything wrong with this and I advice people who are capable of doing it to do to their employee as this can help to promote unity in a business organisation, however this is not compulsory and they shouldn't expect it all the time.
Lol of course bonuses is not compulsory but it is necessary. They effect cannot be over emphasized. I believe bonuses should not be given equally, it should be according to your work

Some other organizations even offer to get a staff school for their staff members children to attend with a very great discount in school fees for those who's children will be attending the school.

Lol of course bonuses is not compulsory but it is necessary. They effect cannot be over emphasized. I believe bonuses should not be given equally, it should be according to your work
Sometimes we shouldn't look at the advantage alone, but I think this can also promote jealousy in a business because a situation in which employees are competitive then how will you share A little bonus between a lot of competitors ?

Bonus is a great motivational tools that when applied, helps to achieve the set goals and objectives of any organization. The employees will devoted to do their tasks diligently in mind to receive the bonus rewards.

Yes that is true because if companies can be able to improve their working organisation it is possible that they will always be able to engage so many numbers of people in their business and in return for there will also be able to make profit and pay these people.
Of course, as long as there is a good organization many people will want to work in the company and give everything for it, this is possible with the cooperation of the owners in favor of the employees.
Employers given bonus to employees is a good idea because it encourages the staff to put in their best and it also make them to become loyal to you.
As you describe it, loyalty is something that employees will give to the company, as long as they feel comfortable in it and receive the benefits offered by the employers, which surely appear in the collective bargaining agreement of the company.
Some other organizations even offer to get a staff school for their staff members children to attend with a very great discount in school fees for those who's children will be attending the school.
It is something that some private companies apply in my country, in some cases they cover the total costs of schooling of the children of workers and in other cases 50% of them.

In my offline work, there are different types of bonuses for employees. Everyone receives a monthly food and transportation bonus. Employees also receive a personalized bonus for years of service, evaluations based on results, merits by study. What kind of benefits do employees in your country have in addition to salary? Is it beneficial for the company to pay such bonus
Yes it is. It gives employees the motivation to keep on working hard and giving their best at all times. Bonuses go a long way in improving the relationship between employer and employees.

It is necessary because you helped boost the morale of employee and also give them opportunity to work hard and strive for additional income which will help them in their family and environment

Giving a bonus to the staff and employees is so beneficial but in some cases it depends on how the company either private or public sectors achieve then you'll be rewarded sometimes annually, sometimes mid-year.

Of course, as long as there is a good organization many people will want to work in the company and give everything for it, this is possible with the cooperation of the owners in favor of the employees.

As you describe it, loyalty is something that employees will give to the company, as long as they feel comfortable in it and receive the benefits offered by the employers, which surely appear in the collective bargaining agreement of the company.

It is something that some private companies apply in my country, in some cases they cover the total costs of schooling of the children of workers and in other cases 50% of them.
That is what some company should even be thinking of doing ,that is to improve the level of organisation in their business. But unfortunately some of them do not really care about this but they are just interested on how they can make profit with the business, not minding the way the business really operate.

Yes it is. It gives employees the motivation to keep on working hard and giving their best at all times. Bonuses go a long way in improving the relationship between employer and employees.
The relationship between the employer and the employee is very well seen, when the superior values the effort of the workers and gives them bonuses as a reward, these in gratitude work harder and the company obtains good results.
That is what some company should even be thinking of doing ,that is to improve the level of organisation in their business. But unfortunately some of them do not really care about this but they are just interested on how they can make profit with the business, not minding the way the business really operate.
What you describe in your publication happens very often, when the employers do not give the importance to the corresponding employees, with a good organization the company is profiled to the success thanks to the support of the worker.

Bonuses to employees isn't something bad as all workers appreciate a little gift from there bosses every now and then makes them put more effort in the job and wants to stay loyal

Bonuses to employees isn't something bad as all workers appreciate a little gift from there bosses every now and then makes them put more effort in the job and wants to stay loyal
Of course @Tislad, we all want to receive that gift from the bosses, and if it exists either in cash or any other benefit, for sure there will be more unity in the company and more dedication from the workers.

Well I think it is actually very nice to give your workers bonuses from time to time depending on how much work they have put into the work and their commitment to the business

Wow that's very interesting giving bonus or increasing employees salary is a very nice idea,it will create interpersonal relationship and peaceful coexistance among individuals.

In addition to salary, employees enjoys many bonus but most especially federal government workers enjoy more benefits than private workers , benefits like mortgage loans, Christmas and new year bonus, car allowance, and leave bonus.

The bonus most employees in my country has is not standard. This would depend on their areas of concentration. I.e people who are working in the security service might have different bonuses compared to people who works as a teacher.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back