What's new

Bonuses to employees.

Maintaining a very good spirit in the work place is very important and you can achieve this by always giving performance-related bonuses to your employees.

Bonuses for employees is a great motivating factor by the employer. This makes the employee to do more in adding value to the business. These bonuses can be transport,rent,furniture allowance or health insurance.

In my offline work, there are different types of bonuses for employees. Everyone receives a monthly food and transportation bonus. Employees also receive a personalized bonus for years of service, evaluations based on results, merits by study. What kind of benefits do employees in your country have in addition to salary? Is it beneficial for the company to pay such bonus
I once received cash as a bonus, but it was just $5 as I was still an intern. Most incentives like this are given to the permanent staffs and can boost their morale. I've seen a lot of competition just to get the first prize.

Incentives motivates a lot, it makes a company or working institution to surge higher cos every one there will be working tremendously to get more incentives.
Bonus employee is a wise decision as this will help them to boost their output to the organisation and also motivate them to work well and enjoy working in your organisation.

As a business owner when you truly want your stuff to actually work very well for you you always find a way to give them incentives that is going to make them to be in a good working condition to give their best.

I currently work online, but back when I used to work offline. The only offers you would see as bonuses where for wardrobe and feeding.
That's good, at least you had such bonuses, there are countries, according to what I have read, that do not have such bonuses. In other countries they do value employees and compensate them with these benefits which are important and motivating.

Bonuses are a huge motivation to staff as they encourage and spur them to do more for your establishment.
Bonuses like holiday bonuses - Christmas, Easter, even other religions festivals bonus, new year bonus, the nation's holiday bonus and so on.. That way they're happy to keep working for you
Excellent, the great majority of the bonuses that you mentioned are given in my country, which has led to a great mass of people applying for employment in companies or governmental entities, where they can benefit from these benefits.
Bonuses for employees is a great motivating factor by the employer. This makes the employee to do more in adding value to the business. These bonuses can be transport,rent,furniture allowance or health insurance.
Of course, I think these incentives of "transportation, rent, furniture allowance or health insurance" are more than motivating for employees, in my country they do not give for rents or furniture, I would love this.
I once received cash as a bonus, but it was just $5 as I was still an intern. Most incentives like this are given to the permanent staffs and can boost their morale. I've seen a lot of competition just to get the first prize.
As you describe it, the bonuses are given to permanent personnel, to the interns when they are from state institutions they are given a part of the salary monthly, until they finish their internships.
Bonus employee is a wise decision as this will help them to boost their output to the organisation and also motivate them to work well and enjoy working in your organisation.
Of course, as long as benefits exist, workers give more for the company and the company benefits from the good performance of employees.

That's a token of reward to encourage them more to work hard after seeing their hard work and exceptional job they are doing as a manager.

Apart from the fact of been a worker if anybody gives you bonus automatically you will just be in a good mood because it is something you didn't work for how much more If you are given bonus as a worker,it triggers you to do more

Apart from the fact of been a worker if anybody gives you bonus automatically you will just be in a good mood because it is something you didn't work for how much more If you are given bonus as a worker,it triggers you to do more
I believe that bonuses are actually a benefit, which has been earned through hard work and dedication in the performance of duties. It is not something you just get without having worked, you have to work hard to deserve it.

Employees in my country do always have a lot of bonuses coming their way most times. Just like in other government establishment, most of them do get food bonuses at the end of the year all the time

Yes a lot of companies have been doing this by giving out bonuses to employees .some companies do it on a yearly basis while some on monthly basis depending on their strength and their financial capability.

Bonuses given to employees are always a very good source of booster for the morals ofnte employees to do more for the organization doing them this great favour and kindness

Incentives motivates a lot, it makes a company or working institution to surge higher cos every one there will be working tremendously to get more incentives.
It is good to give bonuses to employees this will have them and also motivate them to work more and give good output to the organisation.

In my offline work, there are different types of bonuses for employees. Everyone receives a monthly food and transportation bonus. Employees also receive a personalized bonus for years of service, evaluations based on results, merits by study. What kind of benefits do employees in your country have in addition to salary? Is it beneficial for the company to pay such bonus
There is generally a money bonus that you get if your productivity has been very high and you can also be rewarded in terms of a salary increase. I think that these bonuses are the most common.

It is good to give bonuses to employees this will have them and also motivate them to work more and give good output to the organisation.
That will always make them motivated indeed and offer better services to the company which they're employed. Any CEO who wants the best must always treat the employees with aplomb.

My personal view and opinion bonus to employees is always associated with good work any employee who performs with the ability he has then is entitled to bonus at the end of his work as a salary.

Employees in my country do always have a lot of bonuses coming their way most times. Just like in other government establishment, most of them do get food bonuses at the end of the year all the time
It is excellent to know that in your country they benefit from such bonuses, they are motivating for the employees, they show that the superiors give them the value they deserve. As a result, they will be constantly motivated to do their best.
There is generally a money bonus that you get if your productivity has been very high and you can also be rewarded in terms of a salary increase. I think that these bonuses are the most common.
The important thing is that in some way the employees feel valued with these bonuses, in the countries it usually works differently but with the same purpose which is, to encourage the worker for the benefit of these and the company.

There are days when the workers can go off duty just to rest, asides hardwork bonus bonuses are given to those who do not go off work throughout the month

Bonuses are one of the best things an employee can grant his employers. It's a great incentive to ensure more productive. And the thought of an extra money other than the usual salary is always grand

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back