What's new

Between saving money and investing money, which gives more confidence.

Some people who are employees of other businesses save thier income and uses the proceedings from the savings to acquire mostly assets that not generate income. While some of them invests with their income to generate more income. Which we know as side hustle. But which is more reliable. Savings to aquire more or investing to acquire more?
Moreso where the choice of investment is slim and very competitive.
I think investing money is a better option because the university makes you very strong and by saving you can keep your money stable but you can't increase it but investment will increase your money.

Saving is like putting your money to rest, it doesn't increases in value but if you understand the type of investment you want to put your money into the return on investment will be far more better than Saving your money in the bank or somewhere else. But in a situation whereby you don't have the full knowledge of the investment you can also lose your money. So, before you put your money into any investment you make sure that you have the full knowledge of the particular investment so investment gives more confidence than saving money.

If it's about confidence saving money won't give you any confidence . Investing your money in any kind of business is wiser than saving money. You can't work forever so for that you need a business from it you can get profit and you can save profit money .

Investment and saving money both makes people confiden. But in my personal opinion investing money is more interesting subject. Once you invest it means you are taking risk. Management of risk makes you more confident.
Post automatically merged:

Investment and saving money both makes people confiden. But in my personal opinion investing money is more interesting subject. Once you invest it means you are taking risk. Management of risk makes you more confident.

There is no way you can save and acquire more but when you invest you acquire more but there is so much risk attach to invest than saving. When you save your money especially in the bank only the risk is if the bank liquidate nowadays banks don't liquidate rather they merge to each other.

Investments this one's confidence than saving because investment is the better option for anyone who desires to become rich and wealthy in life why savings is just keeping your money somewhere in which inflation will feed on it and it won't work for you.

Investing money is more profitable than saving money because investing money can bring more profit even more than your expectations, saving money can't bring any profit to rather it remain the way u save it

When you "invest," you have a greater chance of losing your money than when you "save." Unlike FDIC-insured deposits, the money you invest in securities, mutual funds, and other similar investments is not federally insured. You could lose your "principal," which is the amount you've invested.

To me I will say putting away cash is very productive on the grounds that to contribute is to obtain more pay yet to save is save it for sometime later. Putting away cash on a productive business goes far in carrying more cash to you than reserve funds.

Choosing between savings and investment of money. This to me simply answered, I will choose investment. This is a means of getting a constant increasement in gain compared to the one banks give at minimal value.

Even if both of them don't give me any confidence, the amount of confiident depends on the place that I save my money or the way I'm spending my money. If I'm saving my money in an a company that is backed up by the government, I don't need to think about it, because it is the best for me.

To some people, the amount they have in savings gives them more confidence, while others take confidence in their investment. As for me, i prefer investing, because by investing, your money is working for you, helping you to make more money. While in savings, your money merely sits around waiting for you.

In terms of security and confidence, saving money often provides that because there is no risk in that. All you have to do is set aside some amount of money and save up either in the bank or at home. Investing on the other hand is often raddled and wrapped in uncertainty and that doesn't provide as much confidence. All it provided is hope. You can't be 100% sure that you'll get what you Invest in let alone maximizing profits Ryu

Personally I don't think investment and savings she will be compared in terms of confidence because obviously in savings your money remain intact no addition nor reduction so it so it has more confidence investment the Investment could be more productive by taking calculated risk.

investment is better or more confidence than saving because investment js more profitable than saving , saving just only that amount of money save but investment give you more amount than that of saving.

I will say making investments is more profitable than savings. Investing encourages the money to rise faster than a savings account can do. Your returns will increase if you have a long time before you need to hit your goal. This means that, in addition to a higher rate of return on investments, your investment earnings will also gain money over time.

as a well experienced business man I will say saving money is more confident than investing money, this is because all investment are risky you take risk to invest in a business believe the outcome will be good enough and profitable

I think investing mony is more beneficial then saving because you invest some mony in return you can get some extra from them but if you save it will be remain same after along time so i prefer to invest your mony in some business.
. Which we know as side hustle. But which is more reliable. Savings to aquire more or investing to acquire more?

Investing money gives more confidence than saving money. When you invest you are sure that the money will increase overtime with out you touching it. But saved money can be pulled out anytime for use without increment.

Investment gives you less confidence i knoe that there would always be fear of not loosing any percentage of your balabce compared to trading

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back