What's new

Between saving money and investing money, which gives more confidence.

Saving and investing both are good .but investing is profitable than saving money . When you invest your money and start a business it become profitable for you if u successful .
Do you think

Some people who are employees of other businesses save thier income and uses the proceedings from the savings to acquire mostly assets that not generate income. While some of them invests with their income to generate more income. Which we know as side hustle. But which is more reliable. Savings to aquire more or investing to acquire more?
Moreso where the choice of investment is slim and very competitive.
Some people who are employees of other businesses save thier income and uses the proceedings from the savings to acquire mostly assets that not generate income. While some of them invests with their income to generate more income. Which we know as side hustle. But which is more reliable. Savings to aquire more or investing to acquire more?
I love investing. Because investment give me hope for the future. In investment, you won't spend your capital any how. You will spend wisely and invest your profit in business. In business, you can spend your profit in order to earn a living. Investors suffers now but enjoy in the future
Post automatically merged:

I love investing. Because investment give me hope for the future. In investment, you won't spend your capital any how. You will spend wisely and invest your profit in business. In business, you can spend your profit in order to earn a living. Investors suffers now but enjoy in the future

Savings and investing are both important, but they are not the same thing. While both can help you achieve a more comfortable financial future, consumers need to be aware of the differences and when it is best to save and when it is best to invest.

The biggest difference between savings and investing is risk. Savings in general allow you to get a lower return but there is practically no risk. Conversely, investing allows you to make more profit, but in doing so you lose money.

Aim for building the fund to three months of expenses, then splitting your savings between a savings account and investments until you have six to eight months worth tucked away. After that, your savings should go into retirement and other goals—invested in something that earns more than a bank account.

Off course Investing money gives you confidence and even profit . saving money can not give you confidence about increasing money and profit.
But in saving money there is no risk of loss and you will able to buy anything with that at any time. But by investing you will not be able to do so at any time. So there will be risk in investing.

Off course Investing money gives you confidence and even profit . saving money can not give you confidence about increasing money and profit.
But in saving money there is no risk of loss and you will able to buy anything with that at any time. But by investing you will not be able to do so at any time. So there will be risk in investing.
But as concern confidence that will come by investment.
Real-life examples are the best way to illustrate this, Keady says. For example, paying your child’s college tuition in a few months should be in savings — a savings account, money market account or a short-term CD (or a CD that’s about to mature when it’s needed).

“Otherwise people will think, ‘Well, you know, I have a year and I’m buying a house or something, maybe I should invest in the stock market,’” Keady says. “That’s really gambling at that point, as opposed to saving.”

And it’s the same for an emergency fund, which should never be invested but rather kept in savings.

To me, I will say Investing money is quite profitable because to invest is to acquire more income but to save is keep it for future use. Investing money on a profitable business goes a long way in bringing more money to you than Saving.

Investing is likely to be able to get you much more profit than you would if you had to save the amount in a local bank. The interest rates that you get from investing our general be substantially higher than your saving rates. However, the reason that they are higher interest rates as the fact that there is a considerably higher risk that is involved as well. Therefore, I think that before taking out an investment you want to increase your capital you must have enough in your savings to sustain you if something had to go wrong with the investment. It is important to find a balance between saving and investing in order to get maximum benefit from your capital.

both are good but investing money in such kind of business is better than saving money. investing money grow faster.it conducts information and you can make a financial decision with confidence.

For me investing your money into something profitable is better than keeping or saving your money in the bank , when you keep money it doesn't grow , it still remains the same the money which you use in buying a thing yesterday can't still be used in buying a thing today cause of the way things are adding value, the only way to manage money is to invest them into something profitable. Saving money is really unwise for me.

both are good but investing money in such kind of business is better than saving money. investing money grow faster.it conducts information and you can make a financial decision with confidence.
I'm with you on this. Nevertheless you must draw a line between saving and investing. Saving is more insured than investing. So you can't be investing without saving. Save and invest but more of saving is my own opinion.

If you have saved paper currency then it is not good for you because paper currency is devaluing day by day and if you have invested and made an asset then we can say this will give you confidence because assets are mostly increase and when you exchange your asset with your money you will go more than your investment.

If you have saved paper currency then it is not good for you because paper currency is devaluing day by day and if you have invested and made an asset then we can say this will give you confidence because assets are mostly increase and when you exchange your asset with your money you will go more than your investment.

Investing your money into something profitable is better than keeping or saving your money in the bank , when you keep money it doesn't grow , it still remains the same the money which you use in buying a thing yesterday can't still be used in buying a thing today cause of the way things are adding value, the only way to manage money is to invest them into something profitable. Saving money is really unwise for me.

I
I Think so investing money is better than saving money but we have to invest in our own business like selling homemade things or invest with someone more trusty

I
I Think so investing money is better than saving money but we have to invest in our own business like selling homemade things or invest with someone more trusty

In my own perspective, I think having enough savings gives someone confidence compare to investing. When you have enough savings in the bank, you will not be afraid of any unforseen circumstances. There is no guarantee ending to investing. You can either make profit or lose at end

If you don't have enough risk tolerance, saving will give you more confidence and is more reliable.

But investing in the right places can give you joy and even freedom financially. This is risky though as you stand to lose all you worked for, or you make more than you even bargained for.

If am to answer this question with all honesty that between saving money and investing money, which gives me more confidence, I would surely say saving of money gives me much more confidence because I know , I can never lose my money, but I also know it doesn't benefit me in the long run to save my money.

They are both good and serves different purposes. Saving is good just in case of emergencies ,while investing can actually make you rich if you disify your money. If you have a well paying job,then you can save from it for investment. Even if your job is not high paying,save for investment if you can.

I think it is more profitable to invest in business. Because the amount of money you have will remain the same without investment and when you are confident and share in the business, you will have more benefit from this thing. And again, these would mean that you have to spend for these processes.

Saving and investing are two important factors required in any economy for growth. Saving is good because it keeps your money safe with little or absolutely no risk. Investing is better because although it comes with risk but it assures your tomorrow.

Saving money is good when you doing for short term and small amount because saved money diminishes in value overtime because of inflation, but if you invest in good investment, your money will increase overtime.

Investing is better than saving any day and any time. When you invest, you are preparing for your future. But saving only save you from some situations which maybe pressing. Savings doesn't yield much interest as well

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back