What's new

Between saving money and investing money, which gives more confidence.

Saving and investing is risky.
But I prefer investing to saving.
If I invest there'll be yields but savings are dormant bit some comes with little interests at the end of the month.
So why not invest.

To me I will go for invest the money because invest in your salary make your money grow by time and make you rich at any time investment make you acquired more properties than save your money and use it to buy food investment is good

Well, both investing and saving are quite good. But you must understand that investing is profitable as long as you invest in the right venture. Saving on the other hand does not bring in any profit as you're not working with the money. It only guarantees that you're not broke at any given time. I think both should be practised even though I'd invest more than i save.

Actually, investment gives more confidence than savings because, you will assured of the exact amount of your returns. With this you will be able to make proper plan for it. Also, uncertainty can't take your investment away.

I think the purpose of people saving money and investing money is different, people save money to meet tomorrow's or future needs, for example pension funds, children's school payments, marriage etc., while investing money aims to get profit, such as buying stocks, bonds, cryptocurrency, buying land etc. but keep in mind that saving money has less risk than investing money, for me it is better to invest.

Investing is always the smartest way to accumulate wealth. Saving is a dangerous game because in the case of inflation, the saved money loses it value for a considerable percentage. So investing is better. That said, being smart is key to investment lest one hits bankruptcy.

Investing money is very important and much more better than saving, but reverse is actually the case for me as I have some certain amount of money last year but couldn't find a good investment to invest it on, procrastination was also on my mind and this hindered me from investing, and right now the money is completely finished.

Putting money aside called savings is just lining a specific proportion of your income which you know of but investing can bring you more profits than you initially expected which of course would build confidence and might stir one's interest to go into another enterprise.

Some will say saving does give confidence and I will completely understand it because if you have your money stacked up somewhere, you can move around, safe in the thought of having an access to it in times of any emergency but to me, investing breeds confidence more. Simply because you are aware that your money is safe and you will make more money.

Investment gives you a sense of completeness and investment as we all know is what is done to produce further wealth, unlike saving which stays primarily the same irrespective of how much u have saved. Savings on it own does not grow or increase unless u keep on keeping more money you acquire through investment. So investment in this regards is far better than savings.

The both of them gives me confidence at a point in time life. You can't invest what you have not saved and you can't invest all you have saved. One just need to do any of them at the right time for the person.

I think investing in house and land is profitable to an investor, actually you cannot say that land is more profitable than house, no its not acceptable but both of them are profitable in a sense that once you buy a land overtime you can make more profit in it because land appreciate same thing goes to house too.

If I have to give answer to your headline I will like to choose a savings, because saving give me more confident that nothing will do my money because investment is a risky of money. But if I want to follow your body I will like to choose investment because I will make a profit from the investment.
Post automatically merged:

If I have to give answer to your headline I will like to choose a savings, because saving give me more confident that nothing will do my money because investment is a risky of money. But if I want to follow your body I will like to choose investment because I will make a profit from the investment.

Saving is meant for people who are poor in mind and can't think of a way of multiplying what they have, but the rich man who invest and make more profit from his investment.

I think both of them are in different context. But talking about the one that gives more confidence, saving money gives more confidence because investment is putting your money in uncertainty hoping for a larger return. While saving your money, you know that the money is there and you've got nothing to lose if anything goes wrong.

I think it is a no-brainer, by investing
you are by far safer than saving the money but it also depends on the type of investment because if you are investing in things that are volatile like cryptocurrency then saving the money is better but if you have a well-planned valued form of investment than investment of your money is a safer and wiser choice.

Investing money gives one a higher yield and a good turn on investment especially when the venture has been properly structured with good managerial acumen for profit & growth.but savings which is also good cannot give you a long term yield, more so when you need some finance to carry out other responsibility.

Some people who are employees of other businesses save thier income and uses the proceedings from the savings to acquire mostly assets that not generate income. While some of them invests with their income to generate more income. Which we know as side hustle. But which is more reliable. Savings to aquire more or investing to acquire more?
Moreso where the choice of investment is slim and very competitive.
By all means investing gives more confidence and saving the money. You will need to save for sometime before investing. Both go hand-in-hand. But I feel ok if I see my investment growing. But I still like to save anyways.

Investing money gives more confidence because you get assured of possible return from your investment. Saving has no interest accrued to it but you are certain nothing would happen to your money. Investment takes the risk part of things and its attendant reward.

Depending on the personality of individuals, some feel saving is good others feel investing is better. But financial intelligence tells us that investing is the best. Investment is a long term package savings is a short term package. The purpose of financial goals determine which one is to be choose.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back