What's new

Between saving money and investing money, which gives more confidence.

Some people who are employees of other businesses save thier income and uses the proceedings from the savings to acquire mostly assets that not generate income. While some of them invests with their income to generate more income. Which we know as side hustle. But which is more reliable. Savings to aquire more or investing to acquire more?
Moreso where the choice of investment is slim and very competitive.
Investment gives more confidence because saving it yourself, you might decide to use it anytime and the purpose of the savings will be forfeited because we don't know when needs arises. Meanwhile your investment must complete it terms before it can be withdrawn.

Some people who are employees of other businesses save thier income and uses the proceedings from the savings to acquire mostly assets that not generate income. While some of them invests with their income to generate more income. Which we know as side hustle. But which is more reliable. Savings to aquire more or investing to acquire more?
Investing is more preferable cos if you have a little amount of money you could invest in a business or the other but if you save up the money it would take a long time to save up to the amount you wish for then sales might be too slow.so investment is more profitable than saving.

For me saving money is, truth be told. A lot can go wrong with investment but your money in the bank stays with you. Even though saving yield little or no gain but its safe to say you can gain access yo your money anytime anywhere.

Investing money is more profitable then saving money. Investing is the best way to earn more money. Can make a lot of money by investingthen saving. But its true that there are risk in every investment.
Post automatically merged:

Investing money is more profitable then saving money. Investing is the best way to earn more money. Can make a lot of money by investingthen saving. But its true that there are risk in every investment.

There is this wise saying dont put ur eggs in one basket. The fact is that any money u save have no possibilities of multiplicity but an investment will always create room for increment

There is this wise saying dont put ur eggs in one basket. The fact is that any money u save have no possibilities of multiplicity but an investment will always create room for increment

Saving typically allows you to earn a lower return but with virtually no risk. In contrast, investing allows you to earn a higher return, but you take on the risk of loss in order to do so.

They are both good things to do.
But in my opinion, its better to invest money.
Why save money and at the end of the day nothing changes in the figures.invest money and stand a chance of doubling it up.
There are various things you can invest in, more than enough choice of investments, just pick the one that suites your interest, and enjoy your life as you make more money.

Saving and investing are both important, but they’re not the same thing. While both can help you achieve a more comfortable financial future, consumers need to know the differences and when it’s best to save and when it’s best to invest.

The biggest difference between saving and investing is the level of risk taken. Saving typically allows you to earn a lower return but with virtually no risk. In contrast, investing allows you to earn a higher return, but you take on the risk of loss in order to do so.

Whether you’ve been working on your finances for years or you’re just getting started, it can be difficult to know when you should be saving and when you should be investing.
Saving is the safer route because the dollar amount in your bank account won’t typically decrease unless you withdraw funds, but interest rates on savings accounts don’t allow your money to grow very quickly. Unfortunately, interest rates are often lower than the rate of inflation. This means your savings could lose purchasing power over time.

Concerning which gives confidence between savings and investment. Well, investment is much better than saving money where you receive very low or no income at all, it is best for every individual to invest because it gives you the opportunity to earn more money.

I will rather invest my moneythat to save it. No matter how small I'll be getting return of investment on my money that I have invested. There is a popular saying that you don't get rich by saving you get rich by investing.

Investing your money in some business can be very beneficial and also can boost your confidence and will give you profit as well and you can put your profit in a bank for saving. Investing can definitely boost your confidence as you get more chance to gain experience and get new challenges which can improve your personality and your confidence as well

Investing to acquire more seems more appropriate but we can't just keep on investing and investing endlessly without talking care if our basic needs, it doesn't in anyway seems appropriate as things isn't done that way. We should invest and also not forget to take care of our basic needs and enjoy the little that life has to offer.

Investing money will rather give me more confidence than saving money and the confidence I'm talking about can only be guaranteed if I am saving my money in a trusted and government approved organisation, I may not have the confidence if I save my money in a company that can scam. me

The biggest difference between saving and investing is the level of risk taken. Saving allows you to earn a lower return but with virtually no risk involve. However, investing allows you to earn a higher return, but you take on the risk of loss in order to do so.

Investments is always something I am confident about as long as I am sure I have invested my money in the right platform or business. The good thing about investments is that one could sit at home for a whole month or months doing nothing and your money is already piling up and waiting for you in the future. That is enough to stir up confidence. Saving just gives you the assurance that you will get wither the money saved back or less

Investments is always something I am confident about as long as I am sure I have invested my money in the right platform or business. The good thing about investments is that one could sit at home for a whole month or months doing nothing and your money is already piling up and waiting for you in the future. That is enough to stir up confidence. Saving just gives you the assurance that you will get wither the money saved back or less

Honestly I think it's not just me alone, saving money would definitely bring you not only confidence but also peace of mind but the whole of investing money and having extra money at the end of the day is a much better idea because I sure dont have enough money for myself right now.

Both are good but investing gives me more confidence than saving in the sense that, when you invest in a a particular projects and it yields positively, you are expect to gain more money but if you save, you can never gain 2% of what you will gain if you invest.

Investing money is good but there is a stage you need to save money in other to invest. Saving money is saver than investing but investing money will increase your money, investing money is risky but saving money is not risky. But all in all I prefer investing money.

Savings save you money for emergencies or future purchases. This is the amount of money you want to access quickly, with very little money or taxes. Financial institutions offer different savings options.

Investors are buying assets such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds or real estate with the expectation that your investment will make money for you. Investments are usually chosen to achieve long-term goals. In general, investments can be classified as income investments or growth investments.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back