What's new

Between saving money and investing money, which gives more confidence.

DadMatilda

Acquaintance
Jan 4, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Some people who are employees of other businesses save thier income and uses the proceedings from the savings to acquire mostly assets that not generate income. While some of them invests with their income to generate more income. Which we know as side hustle. But which is more reliable. Savings to aquire more or investing to acquire more?
Moreso where the choice of investment is slim and very competitive.

For me investing your money into something profitable is better than keeping or saving your money in the bank , when you keep money it doesn't grow , it still remains the same the money which you use in buying a thing yesterday can't still be used in buying a thing today cause of the way things are adding value, the only way to manage money is to invest them into something profitable. Saving money is really unwise for me.

I think investing mony is more beneficial then saving because you invest some mony in return you can get some extra from them but if you save it will be remain same after along time so i prefer to invest your mony in some business.

Off course Investing money gives you confidence and even profit . saving money can not give you confidence about increasing money and profit.
But in saving money there is no risk of loss and you will able to buy anything with that at any time. But by investing you will not be able to do so at any time. So there will be risk in investing.
Post automatically merged:

Off course Investing money gives you confidence and even profit . saving money can not give you confidence about increasing money and profit.
But in saving money there is no risk of loss and you will able to buy anything with that at any time. But by investing you will not be able to do so at any time. So there will be risk in investing.
But as concern confidence that will come by investment.

I think you have more joy when you know what you have set aside is bringing more money in. So in this case I would say investment is more fulfilling than savings. Of course it is thrilling to look at your bank balance and see how much you have been able to set aside too.

Investing money is more confidence and more profitable than that of saving because when you save your money can even reduce due to lots of deduction during the saving and small of profit.

Saving money is not always the smartest move. What happens in time of inflation or currency devaluation? Investing money makes all the sense but at the same time, threading with caution is key when we are trying to invest just so we don't hit bankruptcy.

Some people who are employees of other businesses save thier income and uses the proceedings from the savings to acquire mostly assets that not generate income. While some of them invests with their income to generate more income. Which we know as side hustle. But which is more reliable. Savings to aquire more or investing to acquire more?
Sometimes it mainly depends on the investment opportunities available. You know investment is always about taking risk and if you know the risks involved in that particular investment is quite higher and you may lose your hard earned money, then in this savings will be better than that of investing such money.

I think investing money boost your confidence more because investing brings about more money and it makes someone
It is possible to earn extra income by investing in quality investments.

The return on your investments might be used as a source of regular extra income for day-to-day living. Or you might choose to reinvest the money to further grow (or compound) your wealth.

I think investing money boost your confidence more because investing brings about more money and it makes someone
It is possible to earn extra income by investing in quality investments.

The return on your investments might be used as a source of regular extra income for day-to-day living. Or you might choose to reinvest the money to further grow (or compound) your wealth.

Save money first, prioritize it because you will never know when you will need it. Just invest if you have excess from your savings. And, Invest on something that has a higher chance to take profit that losing. Invest only what you can afford to lose.

it is not convenient at all to be saving money because it will never yield any profit most especially in third world countries that interest rates are very low. I always advise people to invest their money in little businesses which can earn them some daily income.

it is not convenient at all to be saving money because it will never yield any profit most especially in third world countries that interest rates are very low. I always advise people to invest their money in little businesses which can earn them some daily income.

I stick to investing my money because in a country like mine where you get as little as less than 1% of what you save monthly while I get up to 8% on investments monthly. In other countries where their currency is stable you can still opt in to save your funds but here in Nigeria, inflation will eat up your funds, your $2000 today may be worth $1500 dollars within 2 years by just saving it.

I'll stick with investing. Investing gives your money the potential to grow faster than it could in a savings account. If you have a long time until you need to meet your goal, your returns will compound. Basically, this means in addition to a higher rate of return on investments, your investment earnings will also earn money over time.

When you save money, you keep saving along with a continuum and you get the confirmation of how much you can save money But when you run a business, it's a big risk Either you can waste your savings and if your luck is with you and you have business experience then you can start your business in no time. Can make a lot of money and you can make a lot of money by investing than saving. .

Investing money is more profitable than saving money because the interest in saving your money is very low at some point that you may not feel that you are saving at all. While in investing, you will earn much higher but there is risk in every investment.

When in a year planned investment is larger than planned saving, the level of income rises. At a higher level of income, more is saved and therefore intended saving becomes equal to intended investment. On the other hand, when planned saving is greater than planned investment in a period, the level of income will fall.

Savings has less than 3% interest per annum in most banks. Other fintech might offer just a little bit above but cant be more than 4% annually. Thats way too low no matter how much you save annually. Hence, I don't see savings as another source of income rather a backup plus means of keeping liquidity for emergency.Investment is another source of income though there are different returns depending on your level of risk.

Investment is the best so far
You keep making progress

Both of them do give me a lot of confidence and the level of my confidant depends on where am I saving money or way I'm investing money,if I invest my money trusted organisation that is backed up by the Federal government I don't need to worry about it as it is the best for me.

I think you have more joy when you know what you have set aside is bringing more money in. So in this case I would say investment is more fulfilling than saving. At a higher level of income, more is saved and therefore intended saving becomes equal to intended investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back