What's new

Between saving money and investing money, which gives more confidence.

Money shouldn't be gutted, it is meant to be saved, or invest on a legit and profitable venture. I prefer the two, saving and investing long term have been keeping me financial stable.

I think that investing is very good and reliable as a source of extra income and a great side hustle. In the economy of today, one cannot survive with just one stream of income unless you are earning a very high amount. So investment to earn more money is the best option than just saving and buying things that do not bring any profit.

Some people might feel confident in saving money rather than investing it. Because they are not risking anything from their money that is why

Savings is limited to one's earning while investment is not limited as the income is determined by the output the business produces which of course changes periodically as the business expands.

With savings, your money is not working for you it's just dormant unlike during investment where your money work for you to make more, investment would only give confidence if it is sure and credible, because there are risks too

Savings can never get you rich. I always prefer investing, even though it is not an easy venture when you realize that you have so many expenses to Carter for.

Both have a return on investment,it depend on the priority of the individual involved.For a person who want to do a short term investment while waiting for his cash to mature,he can put in for fixed tenure investment.While on the other hand if he wants for most times a long term project,he can invest his money and watch it appriciate but his profit is not fixed compared to savings.

Investing gives more confidence than saving, people who invested some amount are more entitled to returns than people who are only saving

It depends on how urgent you need money for will determine whether to keep it in the bank or investing it. If you are not sure or have confidence in any investments when you are with money, it is better to save the money in the bank. Investing your money multiplies it if put to good use.

A lot of people are always afraid of what might happen to their investment. But not many know that something might happen to their savings too. Apart from the returns from investments, the idea that my money is not just during idle is a big turn on for me

Some people who are employees of other businesses save thier income and uses the proceedings from the savings to acquire mostly assets that not generate income. While some of them invests with their income to generate more income. Which we know as side hustle. But which is more reliable. Savings to aquire more or investing to acquire more?
Moreso where the choice of investment is slim and very competitive.
Investing your money in a safe hand will surely give you much confidence because you are expecting a plus to your money while savings will not yield anything but your money.

To some people saving money give them more confident than investing money because investing money you have to deal with a lot of lakes and most people have fear while going into investments.

If am asked a million times, it would still remain investment is far pleasing and more better than savings. Like it is said, cast your load in a flowing river and you shall regain it. It is also talking of investing and investing in the right place is what brings you joy in return. But money kept idle isn't going to help or won't even increase.

I know for sure that investment gives more confidence than saving money. No matter how wealthy you are if you do not have an investment your money will one day run Low.

Some people who are employees of other businesses save thier income and uses the proceedings from the savings to acquire mostly assets that not generate income. While some of them invests with their income to generate more income. Which we know as side hustle. But which is more reliable. Savings to aquire more or investing to acquire more?
Moreso where the choice of investment is slim and very competitive.
Saving your money woild give you much confidence because you are not exposed to any financial risk but when you invest your money, it is subject to the factors affecting that investment.

For me it's an investment, at least you know that you'll be reaping some money once the time is right, provided it's a legit investment

Sincerely saving money gives me so much confidence than investing it. I can just wake up and view my account balance knowing my money is still intact but investment is so risky you might lose your mind.

When I'm saving money for a specific target, I feel very confident while I get some kind of anxiety or fear when i invest my money.

It all depend on the priority of the individual involved.some one can decide to invest in an asset that is of great value with a tendency of appriciating in future,this is money stock somewhere.But some one else can investdirectly on what will be giving him interest on a constant basis.

Both the two are very important because if you more is save there is every possibility to have access to it anytime for usage but if invest it can generate to you profit which can be use as additional income.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back