What's new

Between saving money and investing money, which gives more confidence.

There is definitely no doubt that saving your money build more confidence that investing it but it's not the best idea. The money you save will retain the save value for as long as you save while the one invested has the high tendency of increasing in value.
Post automatically merged:

This
I stick to investing my money because in a country like mine where you get as little as less than 1% of what you save monthly while I get up to 8% on investments monthly. In other countries where their currency is stable you can still opt in to save your funds but here in Nigeria, inflation will eat up your funds, your $2000 today may be worth $1500 dollars within 2 years by just saving
This depends on the discretion of the owner. Generally savings gives more confidence because your money will be kept intact but as for me, investing gives me more confidence because I know my money is likely to increase since I'm going to carefully invest in a profitable business.

Last edited:
For me investing your money into something profitable is better than keeping or saving your money in the bank , when you keep money it doesn't grow , it still remains the same the money which you use in buying a thing yesterday can't still be used in buying a thing today cause of the way things are adding value, the only way to manage money is to invest them into something profitable. Saving money is really unwise for me.
The best way to get returns on idel funds is to invest in a profitable venture,and you cannot do that with an idle funds somewhere.Reason financial institution always uses depositors money to fund those who come to get loan from them,and they do this with a profit margin on the borrower.

I like to save my money a lot. But as regards choice take from the two option given, I will take investment because I also like the investment environment a lot too. It helps my money work for itself

Investing money gives me confidence when I understand that the money I am investing in something is appreciating,sometimes the money in my bank account will not give me confidence because I will been thinking of how to use it.

Some people who are employees of other businesses save thier income and uses the proceedings from the savings to acquire mostly assets that not generate income. While some of them invests with their income to generate more income. Which we know as side hustle. But which is more reliable. Savings to aquire more or investing to acquire more?
Moreso where the choice of investment is slim and very competitive.
Saving money may not give any yield profit at the end of it,but it is more safe than to invest though, because investor don't always have rest of mind all because they will be thinking about their profit always.

Both of them can give you confidence if you know how to do it rightly, investment is better if you are doing it with fixed deposit or government Bond because you will have more confidence with such investment and you will also makebprofit with it.

Personally investment give more confidence because i know my money is growing and increasing with time unlike saving which just knowing that your money is there no increase so this will not give you confidence.

It depends on what you mean by investing.If you mean investing in cryptocurrencies then obviously I have less confidence than saving.If you mean investing in stocks or invsting my money on starting a new business then I feel gives me a little more confidence because if I have done a good research before then there is a great possibility of winning money

Personally, I think it is better to invest money rather than just saving it without a means of multiplying it. It is very necessary for one to try as much as possible to save from every money that comes his or her way. It will really help in the rainy days.

To be honest, savings is more reliable and safer. When you save you are sure of what to expect after the time range you have set to save and you will surely get it. While investment on the other hand, you stand a chance to earn more income and its a good option for those looking to get more than one source of income. But it comes with its own risk, as with investments, anything can happen, you could gain more than the original capital invested on you could loose your capital if things goes worng.

I think both of them gives confidence ,is just that both of them have there various advantages and disadvantages,get to think of it if you save your money in the bank,the bank will be converting your money an making profit with it,you suposed to invest it and get profits ,and also when you invest your money you are under question mark what I meant under question mark is that either you will succeed in getting back what you have invested or you might even loose what you have invested talkles of getting profit

I will most certainly settle with making investments. I don't see any reason for saving money in banks when it's value never increases overtime, actually it do decrease as banks do make some charges, while you could gear them into investments to earn profits sometime

Some people who are employees of other businesses save thier income and uses the proceedings from the savings to acquire mostly assets that not generate income. While some of them invests with their income to generate more income. Which we know as side hustle. But which is more reliable. Savings to aquire more or investing to acquire more?
I believe to save money is more okay for me than investment. It's very risky if you will engage in investment. I have a bad experience in investment so I will suggest savings than investment.

Saving gives more confidence but not progress. It is investing that brings the amount of change in financial status that one requires. It is possible to exhaust all your savings for year's in a day

This will be subject to the person it concerns making the decision. To me, I would want to think savings to acquire more gives more confidence than investing to acquire more seeing that you might or might not make anything out of that investment

Saving and investment is very good. But I feel one should not just stop at saving, have visions and genuine reason to save. It does not only end at just saving, you must have good reasons for saving. Most people after saving use the money to acquire goods, furnitures or just asset that will not yield anything in return, it's never a bad idea to get good things for yourself but it's wise you always use your money to get more money and how can this happen, it happens when you invest on something legit and lucrative. You find out that when you invest you get the money you saved earlier with profit too, you can now use the profit to get things you need then invest again get more profit, expand your investment and get more money

all of them gives confidence,and sometimes discouraged you as well,the truth is that don't save all you have it will make you poor slowly, and also don't invest all you have , just invest and save half.

Investing money in business is far more better than saving money in the bank for the fact that money saving in the bank will be sleeping while the one added to your running business will continuing generating more money for you

I think that investing is very good and reliable as a source of extra income and a great side hustle. In the economy of today, one cannot survive with just one stream of income unless you are earning a very high amount. So investment to earn more money is the best option than just saving and buying things that do not bring any profit.
At the end of the day it all depends on the priority of the individual involve,because some persons might want to invest without having the funds,so he will resort to savings first and then gather some funds for investment.

One thing we need to understand is that saving tends to be for the short term, while investing is for longer term. In the short term, it’s a good idea to build up ‘rainy day’ cash savings you can easily withdraw if you need to. Longer term, you might want to consider investing as a way of growing your money. So, investing is the better option.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back