What's new

Being constantly rejected by customers art the start of your business venture

People do not naturally draw something that I've just started newly and for this reason they really need to be careful to Avoid being scam, you do not need to be afraid because this is one of the major challenge in new business and will one-day pass away.

People do not naturally draw something that I've just started newly and for this reason they really need to be careful to Avoid being scam, you do not need to be afraid because this is one of the major challenge in new business and will one-day pass away.
Well , to solve this one only need to work of making people believe in the product. He can also improve the quality of the product to make it enticing to the customers

When you first started your business there is a period by which your sales are very low, and you are constantly trying to sell your product and promote your product, and you are constantly rejected by customers as well. This si natural part of developing a business and I think that every nbusiness that has been created has gone through this stage. It is either that people are not showign interest in yoru product, or sometimes the product can even sound too good to be true and therefore peopele become very skeptical of it and its use and therefore reject it out front.

Sometimes it is natural to reject those ideas which we do not understand and as humans we are creatures of habit and therefore we tend to go back to the same businesses over and over, and therefore it can be hard to change to another business, hence the constant rejection of the new business.

If you have ever opened up a business, how do you deal with custimer rejection in the beginning? What tactics do you use to maintain your composure despite rejections by the customer? And is persistence the key in winning over a customer or is this going to alienate your customer base even more?
This is normal and you have to be composed in situations like that, because you are new in the system and been composed can keep some customers later.

When you first started your business there is a period by which your sales are very low, and you are constantly trying to sell your product and promote your product, and you are constantly rejected by customers as well. This si natural part of developing a business and I think that every nbusiness that has been created has gone through this stage. It is either that people are not showign interest in yoru product, or sometimes the product can even sound too good to be true and therefore peopele become very skeptical of it and its use and therefore reject it out front.

Sometimes it is natural to reject those ideas which we do not understand and as humans we are creatures of habit and therefore we tend to go back to the same businesses over and over, and therefore it can be hard to change to another business, hence the constant rejection of the new business.

If you have ever opened up a business, how do you deal with custimer rejection in the beginning? What tactics do you use to maintain your composure despite rejections by the customer? And is persistence the key in winning over a customer or is this going to alienate your customer base even more?
If I am supposed to be a shop or business owner I have so many tactics I could use to win a customer but firstly I would be very sure and certain of what am selling and what the customer may like as well.

If you start a business and there's this kind of rejection, just try to make enquiries from customers to know why they don't really love to patronize the products. Then you work on it.

If you have wrong products or service, if you have useful product and service but they are expensive compared to the other similar product and service, your business might be rejected.

Well , to solve this one only need to work of making people believe in the product. He can also improve the quality of the product to make it enticing to the customers
yes the first thing we all need to do as a new business organisation is for us to meet at the great effort to make sure that people believe and trust in our products, that is the most important thing first, quality of a product is also the most important.

That is why it is very important to do an extensive markets research to know yhe types of products that will be accepted by people before you venture into any business in order avoid your customers rejecting your products.

yes the first thing we all need to do as a new business organisation is for us to meet at the great effort to make sure that people believe and trust in our products, that is the most important thing first, quality of a product is also the most important.
It is not a good step for a new business to be associated with low quality product. It kills their reputation at an early stage. Quality is the key to a good market entry

It is not a good step for a new business to be associated with low quality product. It kills their reputation at an early stage. Quality is the key to a good market entry
Yes you can imagine a situation in which I see a newly established business organisation and out of happiness I went there to patronize them but I find out that they are producing the lowest quality product,I will run without turning back.

We individuals normally get dissatisfaction from dismissals and then we have the resolution to deal with the business well. In beginning, organizations go to the misfortune side because of some terrible clients and their conduct yet later they got to settle.

It is natural to be rejected at first instance die to some reasons. The customers may not have used with the method that we are deploying or we may not be doing it in a right way. We only need to sit down and analysis why customer reject us.. Whether it is the price or the way we haggle with them.
I agree it's a natural experience when you are just starting. Alot of people are not familiar with your brand. That's is why you try to impress your first time customers as they will be the one to spread the word.

Yes you can imagine a situation in which I see a newly established business organisation and out of happiness I went there to patronize them but I find out that they are producing the lowest quality product,I will run without turning back.
Sure ,unless you want to buy something that won't last for you. Many companies that have overcome competition did so because they worked in their quality.

Sure ,unless you want to buy something that won't last for you. Many companies that have overcome competition did so because they worked in their quality.
[/QUOTE
For them to bring in low quality product at the early stage of business shows that they are not really serious and I can't get anything from them, as you said quality is always the best and it's true because that is what people are interesting.

If you start a business and there's this kind of rejection, just try to make enquiries from customers to know why they don't really love to patronize the products. Then you work on it.
What happens when you do not really have serious customers to ask from the reasons why they constantly rejected or patronise your business, what will you do? Some customers tends to keep to themselves the reasons why they do not patronised your business.

Do not at any point feel bad about the rejection you may face from customers at the start of your new business. That is also a normal expectation in business too. Give it time, customers will start patronizing you

This is the challenge is a lot of new businesses are facing, the challenges of constant rejection is rampant but you still need to prove to them that you are trusted, with dedication and in time you will overcome it.

Like you said, this is actually part of a business, a new and growing business has and would experience this in one way or another. We humans we tend to stick with what we are familiar with, we dont really like going for something new. That is why we find it hard to try new product in most cases. That is also why some businesses do a promo of giving out their products free, so people can test it. Because humans love free things as well.

Persistence. Rejection is a big part of entrepreneurship. Even the most successful people are subjected to more no's than yes's. You must remember yourself that the one trait that all successful individuals have in common is tenacity. If you can't tolerate rejection, get a low-skilled job.

Rejection is part of business infact I think it is part of the learning process of a business start up, rejection would help you understand customers and know how best to approach them next.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back