What's new

Being constantly rejected by customers art the start of your business venture

it clearly shows that you are doing something wrong, go back and restrategize and do things differently but before that, try and figure out why customers are rejecting your business so that you can know the exact steps to take to mkae things better

I really see this to be totally unfair if I'm being honest. Companies and industries would always want you to have some years of experience when no one is trying to hire them. How would they get the experience if they don't get the job? Same thing with portfolio.

Persistence is very good in business but if after persisting for so long then i will recommend that you should probably change or make some adjustments of the business concepts. i believe you you will see changes.

It is always very difficult for you to make new customers in your new business because those customers already have their own preferred brand that they used to patronize but if you don't give up in your promoting of your product and services, you are definitely going to have your own customers soon or later.

I never really suffered this at the start of my poultry business. People appreciated the fact that a young person was innovative enough to start the sort of business. I had massive patronage in my first sales.

I never really suffered this at the start of my poultry business. People appreciated the fact that a young person was innovative enough to start the sort of business. I had massive patronage in my first sales.

I think that some people do not struggle, but let me assure you that majority of the people do have a really hard time dealing with their business during the initial stage.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back