What's new

What steps do you take after being fired?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you're ever fired, what is your first step after the fact? Do you apply for unemployment? Maybe you start applying for other jobs right away? What is your process after being fired or let go? If I was fired, I would often regroup and start looking for jobs elsewhere. What about you?

I have never been fired, however, if I was fired, I would fist see why I was fired. If I was at fault, I would gladly accept and then start looking for other jobs, and if I was fired without any valid reasons, I might take legal actions.

I have never been fired, however, if I was fired, I would fist see why I was fired. If I was at fault, I would gladly accept and then start looking for other jobs, and if I was fired without any valid reasons, I might take legal actions.
That's a good way to go about it. If I was fired I would take into account why my boss let me go, and if there was anything I did wrong. But if I was just let go because they were running out of funds or even closing soon, I'd understand why they would let me go at that point.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back