What's new

Being constantly rejected by customers art the start of your business venture

If you want to solve the problem of customer rejection, you need to find out exactly why customers are turning you down. If you can't figure it out, the problem will continue.
You can monitor your competitors and found out what they are doing that you are not doing. You should re-strategize and innovate your business so that it will look very attractive to customers.
This is just the best thing for anyone that is facing rejection at work by the customer to do as this is a very bad omen for anyone that is facing rejection at work by customers as they must be something that is making this customers to be rejecting that person and the earlier the person find out what that thing is the better for that person to be able to solve the problem.

Actually things like that are bound to happen in any new business and it might definitely seems somehow to you but you shouldn't stop there or break down you have to keep giving it your all.

This is the challenge is a lot of new businesses are facing, the challenges of constant rejection is rampant but you still need to prove to them that you are trusted, with dedication and in time you will overcome it.
Of course with time and sincerity and dedication on your part as the business owner, your customers will start seeing and trusting in you to transact business and patronize your business as we'll

Of course with time and sincerity and dedication on your part as the business owner, your customers will start seeing and trusting in you to transact business and patronize your business as we'll
But why are customers always sceptical when they see a new business organisation, I believe the best thing for customers to do is to encourage the business organisation by buying things from them but they are not doing it.

If you start a business and there's this kind of rejection, just try to make enquiries from customers to know why they don't really love to patronize the products. Then you work on it.
This is very important in building a good business because asking customers also helps you to establish a relationship with them as well which can be very good for the success of your business.

Actually things like that are bound to happen in any new business and it might definitely seems somehow to you but you shouldn't stop there or break down you have to keep giving it your all.
This kind of institution can be very depressing and frustrating when someone is being rejected by customers he can makes that person to feel as if is not good enough in the business but my recommendation to sort kind of a person is that he find out the reason why these customers are widening is it as a result of what he is doing or what he saying that is the reason and then adjust accordingly.

When you first started your business there is a period by which your sales are very low, and you are constantly trying to sell your product and promote your product, and you are constantly rejected by customers as well. This si natural part of developing a business and I think that every nbusiness that has been created has gone through this stage. It is either that people are not showign interest in yoru product, or sometimes the product can even sound too good to be true and therefore peopele become very skeptical of it and its use and therefore reject it out front.

Sometimes it is natural to reject those ideas which we do not understand and as humans we are creatures of habit and therefore we tend to go back to the same businesses over and over, and therefore it can be hard to change to another business, hence the constant rejection of the new business.

If you have ever opened up a business, how do you deal with custimer rejection in the beginning? What tactics do you use to maintain your composure despite rejections by the customer? And is persistence the key in winning over a customer or is this going to alienate your customer base even more?
Persistence is key but don’t be a pest about it. Like are you surrre you don’t want my product? Pleeeeease 🙏.... come on 😂
No, you don’t wanna do that. Truly believing your product is worthwhile is a tricky little tactic to get others to believe it too. But once doubt settles in, customers can easily pick up on that vibe.
So even if you feel like your product is crap, believe it’s great. Be so convincing to yourself that you will actually start believing it, and so will your audience.

when we newly started our business outfit,one of the issues we have to face is the issue of convincing potential client about the quality of our product.We had some rejection from customers,some have already gotten a provider and some would want unreasonable discount.
Post automatically merged:

when we newly started our business outfit,one of the issues we have to face is the issue of convincing potential client about the quality of our product.We had some rejection from customers,some have already gotten a provider and some would want unreasonable discount.
Post automatically merged:

I think might be as a result of you not being able to meet up with the demands of your customers. You can look for effective ways you can improve on it.

For a startup you will face rejections because you are in the learning process. All these may discourage you but you need to be upright and be strong. Being rejected could be a blessing in disguise because you will learn more when you are rejected and this will help you improve. My advise is that we shouldn't take rejection as a failure.

This is why many of the new stores start off with a sale in order to promote people to come to them and buy that product. Sometime what businesses do is that they take a risk, and they then sell it off with close to no profit at all, in order to beat the prices of the competitors and try to make it up with other items in the store or try to use this as a way to build a customer base which will then incrementally increase in the future until they have their desired profit margins.
When you're being constantly rejected by customers you need to change your approach towards promotion and marketing of your business with youse will be able to regain the market.

When you're being constantly rejected by customers you need to change your approach towards promotion and marketing of your business with youse will be able to regain the market.
Changing your approach towards a customer can be paramount in trying to ensure that there is a continuous development and improvement of the relationship that you have with them as well. I think that this is not only applicable to trying to gain a customer base but will also be helpful when it comes to trying to maintain a customer base as well.

It is natural to be rejected at first instance die to some reasons. The customers may not have used with the method that we are deploying or we may not be doing it in a right way. We only need to sit down and analysis why customer reject us.. Whether it is the price or the way we haggle with them.

Yes, it is definitely a normal thing, but I will be concerned, if I constantly get rejected by the customers for a long time. The best way to deal with this problem is to know what customers really want and market your product ina proper way. You must create a need for your product.

Yes, it is definitely a normal thing, but I will be concerned, if I constantly get rejected by the customers for a long time. The best way to deal with this problem is to know what customers really want and market your product ina proper way. You must create a need for your product.
This is very well said. I think that one of the key points in marketing is that you have to be able to create a need for a product that was not there before. In order to be able to sell something you have to be able to create a need that will allow for the customer to feel as if they are unable to do without your product, even though they were getting by previously without it. This is the most effective and hardest marketing skill to master.

This is very well said. I think that one of the key points in marketing is that you have to be able to create a need for a product that was not there before. In order to be able to sell something you have to be able to create a need that will allow for the customer to feel as if they are unable to do without your product, even though they were getting by previously without it. This is the most effective and hardest marketing skill to master.

We must understand the psychology of people when it comes to selling products. People would not buy things they do not need. Therefore, as I said earlier, you have two choices:-

1) Create the need for your product:- You must create the need for the product and you can do this by making people realize the improtance of your product.
2) Invest in products that people need:- If you cannot create a desire in people to buy your products, then you can invest in products that are already desired by people. :)

We must understand the psychology of people when it comes to selling products. People would not buy things they do not need. Therefore, as I said earlier, you have two choices:-

1) Create the need for your product:- You must create the need for the product and you can do this by making people realize the improtance of your product.
2) Invest in products that people need:- If you cannot create a desire in people to buy your products, then you can invest in products that are already desired by people. :)
I think that creating the need is a much better approach rather than investing in a need that is already being addressed, because if you are able to create the need then what you are doing is not going to have a lot of competition and sometimes this can be very good in increasing your chance for success in that business venture.

I think that creating the need is a much better approach rather than investing in a need that is already being addressed, because if you are able to create the need then what you are doing is not going to have a lot of competition and sometimes this can be very good in increasing your chance for success in that business venture.

Creating needs in customer require a lot of time, patience, and extensive business research. It also requires you to put a lot of effort. You should ask yourself: why would people get interested in my product? Why is my product better than others. You really cannot create the need unless people actually need your product.

Creating needs in customer require a lot of time, patience, and extensive business research. It also requires you to put a lot of effort. You should ask yourself: why would people get interested in my product? Why is my product better than others. You really cannot create the need unless people actually need your product.
I understand what you are saying. Creating the need comes from making a system easier or trying to enhance their convenience as peopel tend to gravitate towards a product that will make their life easier and that will allow them be more productive with as little input work as possible.

I understand what you are saying. Creating the need comes from making a system easier or trying to enhance their convenience as peopel tend to gravitate towards a product that will make their life easier and that will allow them be more productive with as little input work as possible.

Well, you cannot actually create a need until or unless the need is created itself. A few years ago masks and sanitizers were used by almost NO ONE in my country, but Covid-19 created the need and the business of mask manufacturing companies BOOSTED so much that they made insane sum of money.

Well, you cannot actually create a need until or unless the need is created itself. A few years ago masks and sanitizers were used by almost NO ONE in my country, but Covid-19 created the need and the business of mask manufacturing companies BOOSTED so much that they made insane sum of money.
Yes i agree with you on that point. If you look at two years ago it was very hard in order to be able to get masks in my country as well and there were very little people that were actually selling masks that can be used when travelling to Asian countries, however with the pandemic this has created a massive need and it is not available almost everywhere.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back