What's new

Being constantly rejected by customers art the start of your business venture

Yes i agree with you on that point. If you look at two years ago it was very hard in order to be able to get masks in my country as well and there were very little people that were actually selling masks that can be used when travelling to Asian countries, however with the pandemic this has created a massive need and it is not available almost everywhere.

This is why I say that some companies actually create the need. For example, I have heard that some software development companies make malware and spyware so that people would start buying their Anti-virus products. However, I am not sure if this is actually the case.

This is why I say that some companies actually create the need. For example, I have heard that some software development companies make malware and spyware so that people would start buying their Anti-virus products. However, I am not sure if this is actually the case.
I have heard this as well, and whilst this does sound like it is illegal it is actually a very good and interesting marketing strategy. Personally i think that there is no moral and values behind doing this because you are creating the risk and then addressing it, but it does create the need and sometimes one can't argue with results.

I have once experienced such but the best thing to do is to change your promotional means and work on how to promote your business or change it and take it to a higher level

Starting off in business and being accepted by people do not usually come easy, because the product or services you are promoting are new to potential customers so they are skeptical to commit their money and not receive value. Therefore this is where persistence comes in on the part of the business promoter.

If you are being constantly rejected at the beginning of your business then you should evaluate to know exactly what is wrong. A simple survey to the customers will review to you exactly what you are doing wrong.

I have once experienced such but the best thing to do is to change your promotional means and work on how to promote your business or change it and take it to a higher level
It is very essential that you continuously change your promotional Tactics and order to reach different people because this will also allow you to personally and business-wise be able to grow and expand the business as well. People are looking for a business that is always working with continuous improvement and therefore if you are able to adjust and improve on your promotional Tactics then it shows that you do have the capability to engage in continuous improvement.

It is very essential that you continuously change your promotional Tactics and order to reach different people because this will also allow you to personally and business-wise be able to grow and expand the business as well. People are looking for a business that is always working with continuous improvement and therefore if you are able to adjust and improve on your promotional Tactics then it shows that you do have the capability to engage in continuous improvement.
Yeah changing your promotional tactics is the best way forward ,if the customer dosent like the first tactics they would prefer the other tactics to actually make use of

Is normal that you must be rejected by customers is not a new thing in a business, but that should not make one loss hope in any business of your choice.

Yeah changing your promotional tactics is the best way forward ,if the customer dosent like the first tactics they would prefer the other tactics to actually make use of
This is why I think that the best thing to do is to conduct a survey first before you actually extensively spend when it comes to advertising because this will help you to gauge how you should be advertising the specific product that you are selling.

This is why I think that the best thing to do is to conduct a survey first before you actually extensively spend when it comes to advertising because this will help you to gauge how you should be advertising the specific product that you are selling.
Yeah and it would also give you the strategy you would use in attracting people that would likely purchase your product too , so it's really the best decision and thing to do

I have heard this as well, and whilst this does sound like it is illegal it is actually a very good and interesting marketing strategy. Personally i think that there is no moral and values behind doing this because you are creating the risk and then addressing it, but it does create the need and sometimes one can't argue with results.

I do not think that this is a good thing to do especially if you are deliberately sending malware and spyware to people's' computer and forcing them to buy your product. This is a kind of unethical marketing strategy.

If your products received constant rejection from the marketplace, it means you need to improve on your product and packaging. it'll be very good to do market survey on your products so as to know the exact thing is the customer wants

I do not think that this is a good thing to do especially if you are deliberately sending malware and spyware to people's' computer and forcing them to buy your product. This is a kind of unethical marketing strategy.
It is a very unethical style of marketing and not a lot of people actually engaged in it because it is considered to be illegal as well. Personally I think that they should rather focus on all of the existing threats that are out there because they are a considerable amount of malware and spyware that is being developed on a daily basis.

This is why many of the new stores start off with a sale in order to promote people to come to them and buy that product. Sometime what businesses do is that they take a risk, and they then sell it off with close to no profit at all, in order to beat the prices of the competitors and try to make it up with other items in the store or try to use this as a way to build a customer base which will then incrementally increase in the future until they have their desired profit margins.
As a new startup in the businessYou must be able to be very conscious and know that consumer and customers reactions must always be positive and not negative you know that to take your business to a greater height.

When you first started your business there is a period by which your sales are very low, and you are constantly trying to sell your product and promote your product, and you are constantly rejected by customers as well. This si natural part of developing a business and I think that every nbusiness that has been created has gone through this stage. It is either that people are not showign interest in yoru product, or sometimes the product can even sound too good to be true and therefore peopele become very skeptical of it and its use and therefore reject it out front.

Sometimes it is natural to reject those ideas which we do not understand and as humans we are creatures of habit and therefore we tend to go back to the same businesses over and over, and therefore it can be hard to change to another business, hence the constant rejection of the new business.

If you have ever opened up a business, how do you deal with custimer rejection in the beginning? What tactics do you use to maintain your composure despite rejections by the customer? And is persistence the key in winning over a customer or is this going to alienate your customer base even more?
Thanks for this question and information. When I will be constantly rejected, I will research why they are rejecting my product. There can be reasonable reason why they keep on rejecting what I offer them. After the research, I will find out many ways to solve those issues.

Thanks for this question and information. When I will be constantly rejected, I will research why they are rejecting my product. There can be reasonable reason why they keep on rejecting what I offer them. After the research, I will find out many ways to solve those issues.
Research is the key stage when it comes to understanding any shortcoming and can even be helpful if you are just looking to improve on the business as well. From what i have seen in the past if you research it can also save you money that may be wasted on trying ideas that have a low chance of success.

I think starting a business comes with low patronage. Even if the business is a high demanded Business in the society, the business owner needs to build is own customer base to get sales in the end

I think starting a business comes with low patronage. Even if the business is a high demanded Business in the society, the business owner needs to build is own customer base to get sales in the end
This is often the case because at that point of starting the business you may not have a very high reputation and this will affect how the customers see the business as well. however with time and constant sales this can often be addressed.

When customers turn you down during your starting point, never feel disillusioned too much cos that's the first impression around any new business. You should work hard to convince those customers.

When customers turn you down during your starting point, never feel disillusioned too much cos that's the first impression around any new business. You should work hard to convince those customers.
Working hard may mean a change in the style of marketing. Also you have to check the customer base if there really is a demand for the business. Marketing can cost you something but it will be worth it in the end. It is just a matter of getting in stride with the environment and the market.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back